3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so I have to choose options that won't offend or piss them off.. right?
For some events to happen you need to actually set them up for punishment, but in those cases the hints will put you in the right direction. The rest of the time try to be nice.
You should ask Lisa for something in return if you help her however. Also you need to ask something of Alice in order not to rat her out. She will deny, but after being punished, she will comply.

Last edited:
Reactions: dwalsh

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hallo evryone, for some reason my patch whit eric was turned in war, i don't now wy bua the question is :
is it possible change again this situation whitout restarting from the biginning?
( soory for my english)
No, once you chose your path (I think that happens on the second or third Eric encounter), it's set.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Looks like this update you can finally get one ups on Eric and beat him. I'll start it again to see how it plays out.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I am going to give my own opinion on the paths.
[Don't get angry people, It's my own opinion]

I play a good times for the three paths.

I am not against ntr or sharing or sacrifice.
For example:
Summertime Saga: I gave Jane to Eric, MC's bestie.
C Plan: I gave the asian teacher to the bestie.
Max's Stroy: MC can share his friend's mom with him or not. I go to the Sharing path.
And many more...

But in this game go for fake/real friend, its like Eric it trying to dominate Max.
That's the think I hate most.

Eric is trying hard to keep the girls for himself and just give a show to Max.
Day by day he will influence over them, and Max will have nothing to do but watch.

If Max do something first, and then Eric kinda gets angry. Eric be like You (MC) have to stop the next time such as buy things and bla bla bla bla

Eric could take Ann for forever I don’t give a shit. But being dominated is not my thing.
In the near future, I have feeling that Eric will spank Max in Friend path.

So that's why, I delete all the friends path save and then I go to War path no matter what I will play it until end.

After Hunter, Eric has become my 2nd most hatred antagonist.

To each their own. I get your view, but I for one am specifically into the whole contest angle. My kink is to try to stop Eric from taking them, and fail, and to see their affection increasing for him and decreasing for me. Love that.

Whatever floats your boat.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Thank you. I know that (I am playing the game since the 1st version) the problem is that those events don't trigger. I have made Erik go but in the oportunities it says that I should kick him first. So maybe it is a bug.
Also what I was ment with the other paths is if I can unlock the sceens by using some saves from other players...
Maybe Panther or Nemo can help with that question.

Reactions: Diglwssos

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
No, once you chose your path (I think that happens on the second or third Eric encounter), it's set.
Tankyou, so sad, i don't now what was appen but , mayby when i put the new fix, something change my previw choise............ so sad
Tankyou

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
First batch, War path saves of various points in the game for those that need a hand. Hope they work. The last one has all the cookies found (that's what really killed a lot of time for me). These are up to just before Eric accuses Max of theft, hopefully I finish another batch tomorrow.
cepaxo this might help. These are the war path but if you start from around save 6 (don't give Alice the black body suit) you might be able to convert it to the friends paths. Not sure

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
so this game is doing everything the other BB games did and pretty much eric and lisa won't have any adult themes together. waste my time.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Caught up on game now. DEV wtf. Why would you build that NTR will happen with Lisa, give a teaser, and then cockblock. Maybe I'm wrong and you'll include some still, but totally looks to me like you are cutting that route.
See Maxbishup reply just above. I can also tell you Eric and the girls are not happening in this version. Hope that saves you some grieve.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
See Maxbishup reply just above. I can also tell you Eric and the girls are not happening in this version. Hope that saves you some grieve.
If by the version you mean literally just this release patch, thanks for letting me know. Some with Lisa and Eric happen, but it gets stopped. If the dev means to cut all ntr from the sis-roommates, then that blows. I don't get that feeling though. Dev has kept it in and added to that route time and time again so would be weird to do a full 180 on it.

Reactions: vendarr

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If by the version you mean literally just this release patch, thanks for letting me know. Some with Lisa and Eric happen, but it gets stopped. If the dev means to cut all ntr from the sis-roommates, then that blows. I don't get that feeling though. Dev has kept it in and added to that route time and time again so would be weird to do a full 180 on it.
Sorry, I meant this version of BB. NTR may most likely continue (guessing here) but Eric and the girls will not happen. Eric on a whole has very little content left.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes