• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

nicox11

Oct 21, 2017
There will be a option of mistake, after you do it Lisa will fail in the exam.
Dont protect for First time.

Then in the next session, you will get a option I want something more or this kind of. Here you can see her tits.
I can already see her tits using this option. The problem is I can't go further ? I've seen them quite often already

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I swear to god, getting through the "Eric" content was a nightmare. I've never hated a fictional character so much, aside from the douchebag in Stephen Kings "Bag of Bones". They really need to fix the mod so that you can get rid of Eric.
Even if such a mod exists, don't do it.
There are several opportunities which need a certain Eric Event to happen. If you mod him out of the house, they will never progress. Your game will be so bugged.

By doing the daily routine you usually progress on most opportunities on the fly. The only exception is if you need to do something that you usually don't (like letting Ann punish the girls), the opportunity description usualy gives you an according hint.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I can already see her tits using this option. The problem is I can't go further ? I've seen them quite often already
I don't know exactly at what point you are, but in order to progress to the current end of the opportunity you also need massaging skills and I think also kissing skills.
The walkthrough on page 1 mentions exactly what you need for what step, how often you need to do what.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther. Nemo56 is cookie info stored in the save file? Or would I have to search for them again if I uninstall the game?
Sorry to answer too late. I was very busy these two days. Cookies, memories and galleries are stored in persistent files and are not directly related to save files. You can prevent this from happening again by backing up and moving this file. But keep in mind that some persistent files in some versions of the game are not compatible with the game version or save files and cause error messages.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It would be better if there is a angry mode for MC towards Landlady after kicking out Eric.
That might make a reasonable path. But for me only if the path can converge back to the main story where he gets over it and does not become a dick. Remember from the beginning he only started all his real shenanigans after the need to protect his family from Eric came up and that started after his first meeting with Eric. So the build up was Max is mischievous but not a creep.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Sorry to answer too late. I was very busy these two days. Cookies, memories and galleries are stored in persistent files and are not directly related to save files. You can prevent this from happening again by backing up and moving this file. But keep in mind that some persistent files in some versions of the game are not compatible with the game version or save files and cause error messages.
Thanks, I decided to not uninstall it and just reinstall over the old version as the new versions come out.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In 21:00 go to room and give hand massage, then in 23:00 you will able to give shoulder message.

Need 5 times.

And yeah Lisa needs a good mode. Also you need massage skill and kissing experience.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Even if such a mod exists, don't do it.
There are several opportunities which need a certain Eric Event to happen. If you mod him out of the house, they will never progress. Your game will be so bugged.

By doing the daily routine you usually progress on most opportunities on the fly. The only exception is if you need to do something that you usually don't (like letting Ann punish the girls), the opportunity description usualy gives you an according hint.
Well, I started a war already.
Missed a quest "Control"

We can only wish that in the near future dev remake this quest for War path too.

Max will get caught by Ann while peeping her at night when Ann is fingering or playing with the artificial ones.
Not Eric, this time girls will save Max.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Missed a quest "Control"

We can only wish that in the near future dev remake this quest for War path too.

Max will get caught by Ann while peeping her at night when Ann is fingering or playing with the artificial ones.
There is no need for it on war path, just get rid of him. On war path Eric doesn't even have "Control" of his bowel movements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Missed a quest "Control"

You didn't "miss" it, it's meant for friendship path. There is no way you can get to that opportunity on war path. It would not make any sense either.
Try it. Start a game on friendship path and see what that opportunity is about. After that delete the savegame and never think of it again, deny that you ever were friends with Eric.

gamerrr11

Feb 21, 2021
Hey. Started this game and enjoying it so far. A few questions.

1. Is Friend path the "NTR path" and Enemy path the "non-ntr path"? And what exactly does the "fake friend path" do? I don't care about spoilers or anything.

2. And since this game is still in development, is one of the paths more complete than the other? Which one has more content?

3. Also I read from the walkthrough that you need to buy the swimsuit and the dress before Eric "or you lose the girls". What does this mean exactly? Does it only matter if I wanna do the non-NTR route. How can I get enough money for them in a week. I asked mom for money every day and was way off.

4. Oh and is there a gallery?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey. Started this game and enjoying it so far. A few questions.

1. Is Friend path the "NTR path" and Enemy path the "non-ntr path"? And what exactly does the "fake friend path" do? I don't care about spoilers or anything.

2. And since this game is still in development, is one of the paths more complete than the other? Which one has more content?

3. Also I read from the walkthrough that you need to buy the swimsuit and the dress before Eric "or you lose the girls". What does this mean exactly? Does it only matter if I wanna do the non-NTR route. How can I get enough money for them in a week. I asked mom for money every day and was way off.

4. Oh and is there a gallery?
1. It's the "sharing" path. NTR means to lose a loved one to someone else. On friend path that won't happen, Max is sharing the girls with Eric, so he basically doesn't lose them at all. In the original it was possible to make some decisions who will be shared and who won't. I don't know if that's to come here as well. The one and only NTR situation so far is getting caught with Kira. After that she is forced to interact with him - and that can be avoided.
The war path is where Eric is a constant threat to lose the girls, but you can easily make sure he won't. Also you will kick him from the house.
(Edit: Now that I think of it ... we do take Ann from Eric, that could be considered NTR.)

2. Not really. The war path is basically complete, what follows now is a different story. How much there will be added to the friend path in the future ... we'll see. But it also will result in Eric leaving the house.

3. If you don't buy the stuff in time, you will miss the chance that they try the suits on for you. That might also effect your influence level (influence you can gain later, no worries). It actually IS possible to gain enough money by focusing on the webcam, spending as much time as possible in the room with the installed webcam once the site is up.
But no worries, not having enough money is part of the story. A week before the deadline Max will get worried and get the idea to take a loan from a bank. This will unlock the bank on the laptop.
I was told that for this it's also important to actually have done everything that's necessary to get the website running, but I can't confirm that. If your site is already up, you will get the event for sure.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
That might make a reasonable path. But for me only if the path can converge back to the main story where he gets over it and does not become a dick. Remember from the beginning he only started all his real shenanigans after the need to protect his family from Eric came up and that started after his first meeting with Eric. So the build up was Max is mischievous but not a creep.
It will be fun for sure.
I don’t think its creep or dick mode.

Also Max can call Ann
==> Stepmom or Landlady

I dont know why the Aunt is being called Neighbour.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes