3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Anyone please give a brief about the content we have with mc's mom(ann) till now?
She gets a new job, a dick as a boyfriend. She's dumb as ever. At some point - if you decide so, she will dump him and stay at home. If you mean sexual interaction: none (I don't count the massage in front of the TV). You can only watch her, more so as Eric lover. Her lewd content ist only starting now to evolve. This update was the first that handled that matter in any way.

Reactions: Bossjohn

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Is it possible first friend with Eric, then complete the Alpha & Blackmail..??

Anyone have this save of latest version..??

As I played the war path.
A quest didn’t trigger, hint is Max have to befriend with Eric.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is it possible first friend with Eric, then complete the Alpha & Blackmail..??

Anyone have this save of latest version..??

As I played the war path.
A quest didn’t trigger, hint is Max have to befriend with Eric.
That's the quest "control" and yes, that's reserved for friendship path.
Not all opportunities can be played on each path.

And no, you can't go back. All paths offer ways to different scenes. At some point Eric will be gone in each of them however. If you want the "Control" opportunity and still kick him in the balls, go for fake friendship.

nicox11

Oct 21, 2017
Hi guys, can someone help me with the school girl opportunity ? I can get Lisa to show how tits if I help her doing her homework. If I stop doing her homework, she get punished but never propose the deal with me. How to trigger the deal ?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone played the fake friendship and got Eric kicked put from the house..??
Can you kindly share the last save...???

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Hi guys, can someone help me with the school girl opportunity ? I can get Lisa to show how tits if I help her doing her homework. If I stop doing her homework, she get punished but never propose the deal with me. How to trigger the deal ?
I forget it but probably you have to protect Lisa from punishment.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I swear to god, getting through the "Eric" content was a nightmare. I've never hated a fictional character so much, aside from the douchebag in Stephen Kings "Bag of Bones". They really need to fix the mod so that you can get rid of Eric.

nicox11

Oct 21, 2017
I forget it but probably you have to protect Lisa from punishment.
I tried to help with her homework 6 times in row, then do mistake, then doesn't protect her.
I tried to help with her homework 6 times in row, then do mistake, than protect her,
I tried almost every thing but she never propose the deal to sleep without panties. Any idea or clear step to do it ? I did what is writen in the unofficiel walkthough but she never propose the deal

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I tried to help with her homework 6 times in row, then do mistake, then doesn't protect her.
I tried to help with her homework 6 times in row, then do mistake, than protect her,
I tried almost every thing but she never propose the deal to sleep without panties. Any idea or clear step to do it ? I did what is writen in the unofficiel walkthough but she never propose the deal
There will be a option of mistake, after you do it Lisa will fail in the exam.
Dont protect for First time.

Then in the next session, you will get a option I want something more or this kind of. Here you can see her tits.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I swear to god, getting through the "Eric" content was a nightmare. I've never hated a fictional character so much, aside from the douchebag in Stephen Kings "Bag of Bones". They really need to fix the mod so that you can get rid of Eric.
You can get rid of Eric in war path or fake friendship path. But long process.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Hi, I want to try playing the game with Eric as a friend. I'm curious what he's going to do with the three girls. Does anyone have the saved end of version 0.07.p2 for me. I'm too lazy to start over the third time. Thanks.
You will get latest saves on Page-1

nicox11

Oct 21, 2017
There will be a option of mistake, after you do it Lisa will fail in the exam.
Dont protect for First time.

Then in the next session, you will get a option I want something more or this kind of. Here you can see her tits.
I can already see her tits using this option. The problem is I can't go further ? I've seen them quite often already

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes