3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Look inside your BBAS folder, find the GAME folder, put IPATCH in game folder, and you're done.

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for taking your time to find this game, i have played through it and it uhh..... was very all over the place, very much not what I was looking for, but thanks again for finding the game.
There's another version that was in the works, but after the 30th Big Bro game came out, it was put on hold. Figured no one would be interested in it since the field was already saturated with Big Bro games. Might restart it again.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Was hoping to ask for a KIND person to share the new images on Patreon. Sadly, I can't do a high enough support to get them myself. TY to any kind HERO that can help me (and others) with this. :)

Just a thought.

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like, please consider supporting Aleksey90!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

If you like, please consider supporting Aleksey90!
TY TY TY. :) You ARE a HERO!! :)

Now a couple comments.
1) The swimsuit Lisa is wearing looks very nice and I would LOVE to see images of it (HER) from other angles. :devilish:
2) This picture is OBVIOUSLY a fake. I mean from the lighting I would think it's DAYTIME and as we ALL know Max is unable to enter the pool during the day. :)
3) WOW!!
4) WOW! and more WOW!! :) I DEFINITELY want to see more like this. :love:

As I said THANK YOU for sharing these images with us. They are all VERY nice. :)

Just a thought.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
TY TY TY. :) You ARE a HERO!! :)

Now a couple comments.
1) The swimsuit Lisa is wearing looks very nice and I would LOVE to see images of it (HER) from other angles. :devilish:
2) This picture is OBVIOUSLY a fake. I mean from the lighting I would think it's DAYTIME and as we ALL know Max is unable to enter the pool during the day. :)
3) WOW!!
4) WOW! and more WOW!! :) I DEFINITELY want to see more like this. :love:

As I said THANK YOU for sharing these images with us. They are all VERY nice. :)

Just a thought.
Next update is a rebuild and Max can swim in the daytime. :alien:
Edit: Not sure if that will be in the first part of the rebuild, but it will be in the game. I hope we'll start testing soon, I'll know for sure then.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Edit: Not sure if that will be in the first part of the rebuild, but it will be in the game. I hope we'll start testing soon, I'll know for sure then.
Like ANYONE would believe that. From ALL evidence we have seen (other than THAT image) If Max swims during the day the UNIVERSE (or maybe just world) will END. -SIGH- it's so sad that we are being tricked like this. :)

Just a thought

Reactions: maxbishup

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Talking about gameplay mechanics: We have shower scenes of Max with Kira or Alice... did anyone pay attention if that changes his cleanliness value? The pool should do that do - up to a certain degree.

Reactions: Chaosguy

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
In which version of the game is Ann cooking naked?
also, is it just me or is the content way behind than it was at this version of the original?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In which version of the game is Ann cooking naked?
also, is it just me or is the content way behind than it was at this version of the original?
In one of the upcoming ones I guess :)

About content: Yes and no.
While it does not include all of the original's content, Alexey added different content (for example the punishment by Alice or Lisa's laptop sessions), also extended many of the different options present in the original game. The game flow is different from the original, where all event types were quite independent, here he introduced dependencies, so the progress with a girl feels a bit mor consistent.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Talking about gameplay mechanics: We have shower scenes of Max with Kira or Alice... did anyone pay attention if that changes his cleanliness value? The pool should do that do - up to a certain degree.
Backyard pools typically have chlorine in them to kill germs and keep the water "fresh". While you will technically be cleaner after a swim, it is strongly recommended to shower after contact with chlorine because it will remove the natural oils your skin needs to stay hydrated, and can even cause chemical burns.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes