3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
All I can tell you is we have not started testing yet but some translations are complete. As soon as testing starts, I will inform you here.
Can you tell us anything about the rework? What exactly is being reworked? And will there be any new content in this version or is it just going to be updated game mechanics?

locuelo85

May 6, 2017
I cant buy the second camera for the pool!! I've follow the walkthrough but I can't.

I have 1 camera in all the rooms

Can someone help me? please

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Aleksey90
When I set a deadline, there's always a lot of crap that happens that I don't meet that deadline. Right now I'm building a sample game to test the interface, the updated mechanics, and the design. Immediately after testing, players will be familiarized with this.

delta6198:
Will we have to restart game or will saves transfer over.

Aleksey90
No, the game code has completely changed

Aleksey90
The changes will be different. Some things will remain as they were, some things will change to a greater or lesser extent, some things will be completely new.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people and someone knows sites for such games with cheat mods in the inside? I mean where could I download these games but with mods inside these games .. like improving ours .. good options .. open galleries .. a lot of money .. and then .. can you tell me something??!

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Aleksey90
When I set a deadline, there's always a lot of crap that happens that I don't meet that deadline. Right now I'm building a sample game to test the interface, the updated mechanics, and the design. Immediately after testing, players will be familiarized with this.

delta6198:

Aleksey90

Aleksey90
The changes will be different. Some things will remain as they were, some things will change to a greater or lesser extent, some things will be completely new.

that notebook man... resembles another game with really poor update schedule, hope the similarity will end there :p

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
hi guys, i have one problem with syick and carrot... not have another chance with lisa for view the romantic film
which road should I take?

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Aleksey90

delta6198:

Aleksey90

Aleksey90

Hints? but the game being a confusing black box of impenetrable decisions which close threads unexpectedly a month later into the game is part of it's charm. Please have some sort of system that flags this decision is important, I got caught out on the Olivia and Alex route closing off routes deeper in the game a hint that this was going to have consequences would at least have meant I flagged the save file

2dark2

Oct 22, 2017
I'm more interested in whether this remaking will include all current content, or be empty as normal 0.01

Adolerak

Oct 8, 2017
It will contain all events and even some "missed" content. Of course by the end of remake. First builds will contain less, cuz all things need testing step by step

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes