Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
How to find out how much content is still in the game? And then I've been scrolling through the days for 2 weeks of play, I'm clicking on all the characters, but no new actions are offered.
The position is...
Eric was kicked out of the house. After getting the opportunity to feel the mother blindfolded.
Olivia comes to visit when I give Lisa a sleeping pill.
Mom does the work with her hands (and nothing more).
There were 2 photos of the scene with mom.
Kira sleeps with her mother in the same room.
Alice maintains her own "blog" and sometimes you can shoot with her.

Is it possible to persuade mom to sleep in a place and divorce her for sex? Can I take a bath with Lisa or Alice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to find out how much content is still in the game? And then I've been scrolling through the days for 2 weeks of play, I'm clicking on all the characters, but no new actions are offered.
The position is...
Eric was kicked out of the house. After getting the opportunity to feel the mother blindfolded.
Olivia comes to visit when I give Lisa a sleeping pill.
Mom does the work with her hands (and nothing more).
There were 2 photos of the scene with mom.
Kira sleeps with her mother in the same room.
Alice maintains her own "blog" and sometimes you can shoot with her.

Is it possible to persuade mom to sleep in a place and divorce her for sex? Can I take a bath with Lisa or Alice?
You are at the end of all content because you choose Olivia as Max's GF.
Olivia GF route has the lest amount of content and ended in v.10, all new content in v.0.11, v.0.12 and v.0.13 are all on Lisa's paths.

Now if you start again and choose Lisa then you will get the most content.
Hand jobs ever day.
Anal sex with Lisa every day sometimes 2 per day.
2 Threesomes, 1 with Alice and 1 with Kira 3 or more times a week.
Blow jobs every day and you can get 2 per day if you want it.
Sex with mom/Ann every day in different places that you can choose to have it at.
And many more that you never got on the Olivia path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Salamango

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
You are at the end of all content because you choose Olivia as Max's GF.
Olivia GF route has the lest amount of content and ended in v.10, all new content in v.0.11, v.0.12 and v.0.13 are all on Lisa's paths.
Oh, I spent so much time on the grind up to this point, and now almost the whole game will have to be restarted...
Just in one of the walkthroughs in the tips section, it was said that a relationship with Lisa is "less rewarding path".

Thanks for the tip.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Oh, I spent so much time on the grind up to this point, and now almost the whole game will have to be restarted...
Just in one of the walkthroughs in the tips section, it was said that a relationship with Lisa is "less rewarding path".

Thanks for the tip.
Go to where the walkthroughs are, and use the second post in that thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Thanks for the tip.
What walkthrough says it is less rewarding path?

There is 2 paths for Lisa and 1 for Olivia, yes 1 path for Lisa has less eye candy and that is all.

1 path she will not wear panties and one path she will wear panties and this is the main different other than the Yoga or Jeweler paths.
1 path you see her pussy and the other you see her panties while she is laying on her bed during the day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This
View attachment 2450331

a little confused turns out the path of yoga is less beneficial than the path of jewelry?
Yes that walkthrough part was a little miss-leading.
Its only about eye candy though.
You have to remember that was the walkthrough for v.0.03 and no one knew what was what back then.

That is a good walkthrough for what you need to do for the first part of the game to make enough money to buy everything before fuck-face did.

Pretty sure you can do both but the walkthrough guy probably knows more than me ... save it and play both routes or there are CG rips so you can see what you missed without the hours of grind
You can do all 3 paths but Olivia path has the least amount of content, Lisa Yoga path has less eye-candy.
(3 different games are needed though.)

Both Lisa GF path's have the same amount of sex.

Reactions: Salamango

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Somebody save me a few hours work what's the name on Erics driving license and do we know the name of the woman he talks to on the phone that Max overhears when Ann is in the back

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
You can do all 3 paths but Olivia path has the least amount of content, Lisa Yoga path has less eye-candy.
(3 different games are needed though.)

Both Lisa GF path's have the same amount of sex.
thanks for the advice, in fact it is more important for me to have more scenes with Ann, just the presence of yoga does not imply more contact with her? Or is it not particularly played out in this route?
Somebody save me a few hours work what's the name on Erics driving license and do we know the name of the woman he talks to on the phone that Max overhears when Ann is in the back
Victor Moro

Nothing is known about the woman with whom he spoke

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks for the advice, in fact it is more important for me to have more scenes with Ann, just the presence of yoga does not imply more contact with her? Or is it not particularly played out in this route?

Victor Moro

On Olivia you don't get any more with any of the girls.

Only on Lisa's GF path's will you get sex with Ann during yoga and other places around the house.

Just remember starting in v.10 triggers were put in all quest for all quest, meaning that you must progress all quests at the same time.
You no longer and work on just 1 or 2 at a time but you must work on all of them at the same time that you can.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You still have to do the work and get the name in game before you can move to the next part so having the name will not help you.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
Eric never fucks Alice or Lisa and you can block him from Kira by not doing anything with her at 3am until after you kick his ass out.
So this leaves only his girlfriend Ann.
Ann only becomes a love interest after eric is gone.
Here I disagree with you in the Game, Eric can sleep with Alice, and judging by the guides, he can also seduce Lisa.

In order for him to seduce Alice, you do not need to block Kira from him, and then to isolate Kira from him, you can give him Alice's alcohol-related secret. However, he will deceive you and, as a result, will alternate Kira, Alice and Ann.

As for Lisa, I can show you a screenshot from the manual.
1678325958156.png

However, I agree that the game is not about NTR, it's just a detail of the overall design, and not the idea of the whole game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here I disagree with you in the Game, Eric can sleep with Alice, and judging by the guides, he can also seduce Lisa.

In order for him to seduce Alice, you do not need to block Kira from him, and then to isolate Kira from him, you can give him Alice's alcohol-related secret. However, he will deceive you and, as a result, will alternate Kira, Alice and Ann.

As for Lisa, I can show you a screenshot from the manual.
View attachment 2451105

However, I agree that the game is not about NTR, it's just a detail of the overall design, and not the idea of the whole game.
Does it show him fucking Alice?
If it does then I am thankful I never saw it.

As for Lisa's sex ed he does not fuck Lisa because Ann will not allow it, Ann knows Lisa is a virgin and wants to keep it that way.
They just show Lisa sex between eric and Ann.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
Does it show him fucking Alice?
If it does then I am thankful I never saw it.

As for Lisa's sex ed he does not fuck Lisa because Ann will not allow it, Ann knows Lisa is a virgin and wants to keep it that way.
They just show Lisa sex between eric and Ann.
Fortunately, the sex itself is not shown, everything happens behind a closed door, it is only mentioned that the sounds of sex are heard, and that Eric comes off to the fullest.

I think the author did not finish the branches of seduction by Eric of Lisa and Alice, however they were clearly planned.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022

Victor Moro

thank you

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The only ones Eric has sex with at all, are Ann and Kira. That's it.

It's not a case of "Oh we just didn't see it", it didn't happen.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
The only ones Eric has sex with at all, are Ann and Kira. That's it.

It's not a case of "Oh we just didn't see it", it didn't happen.
in the game it says in plain text that Eric is sleeping with Alice, when you give him her alcohol secret, he comes to her at 2 a.m. and locks herself in her room and the sounds of sex come from there, this is in the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
in the game it says in plain text that Eric is sleeping with Alice, when you give him her alcohol secret, he comes to her at 2 a.m. and locks herself in her room and the sounds of sex come from there, this is in the game.
Post a screenshot.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes