Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Have no idea on the remakes, I will not play them because they are taking them in the ntr way and not what this game did.
This game gets rid of eric and then you get 600% more sex content for MC once eric is gone.
:unsure:the whole game/story revolves around NTR. Erik's moves on all the girls is the very definition of NTR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
:unsure:the whole game/story revolves around NTR. Erik's moves on all the girls is the very definition of NTR
Eric only gets 2 before you kick his ass out in this original game or you lose out on over 600% of the sex content.
And you can block 1 of the 2.
By ntr if you block him from Kira then its Ann's boyfriend and this is not ntr.

Eric never fucks Alice or Lisa and you can block him from Kira by not doing anything with her at 3am until after you kick his ass out.
So this leaves only his girlfriend Ann.
Ann only becomes a love interest after eric is gone.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Eric only gets 2 before you kick his ass out in this original game or you lose out on over 600% of the sex content.
And you can block 1 of the 2.
By ntr if you block him from Kira then its Ann's boyfriend and this is not ntr.

Eric never fucks Alice or Lisa and you can block him from Kira by not doing anything with her at 3am until after you kick his ass out.
So this leaves only his girlfriend Ann.
Ann only becomes a love interest after eric is gone.
Erik's character is predicated on stealing all the females from Max, for his sexual domination. That's NTR, never mind if he's successful or not, the game is Netori/Netorare fest until he's gone. Though I get the point you are making, that you can avoid it. It's a rivalry game for sexual rights that you (the player) could lose if you are not careful.
It's been a couple of years since I played this game, and now I have do it too again :LOL:

Last edited:

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
so you're telling me that lisa doesn't have ntr scenes in the game? Or is there a version where it does have ntr?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the information so I better not get the wrong idea about that type of content that I thought there would be.
There's still (objectively speaking) ntr in the game.
Just never any with Lisa.

To get to start to "finish" go to the OP and click on Walkthrough & playthrough questions link. Scroll down to the second post where a1fox3 has written up a walkthrough.
It'll get you through the game without accidently winding up on a dead end path.

Reactions: darks231
Jan 3, 2021
I have yet to try this one, what's the absolutely best and most definitive version of this game? I know there's a couple modded versions out there. Is kinda confusing to me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have yet to try this one, what's the absolutely best and most definitive version of this game? I know there's a couple modded versions out there. Is kinda confusing to me.
You should play this the original version first so you can understand the real story and then move on to a modded version or one of the remakes.

Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Buddy the game is so easy to pass much more interesting than using the save.
Yes it is and is why I was helping the poster and the only way I can do that is with there save so I can take a look and see what the poster problems are.
Before posting you should read the quote I quoted for that.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
Jul 3, 2018
I have heard a lot about this game and want to try it. I see it is abandoned and I see some remakes or fan continuations. Are they any better than the other?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
It is still worth a go. What is here, still has some content. You could always rip the CGs, but if you prefer to put a little effort, you can see the vision of the creator. Which will help guide your expectations for any reboots or remakes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
does this have more content than the remake regarding sex with MC's mom and sister?
There is a lot of sex with both sisters and the mother.
If it has more or not I have no idea because I never played any the remakes.
At the end for the mother you can have sex with her every morning in the kitchen, (my memory fails me on if there is more during the day.) ((Its been a real long time since I have last played this.))
For Alice you can have sex with her during every web session she has and when she has her girlfriend over.
Now for Lisa there is so many during the day for HJ, BJ and anal sex ever day, plus you get anal with her while she eats out Alice.
Kira has the least amount of sex in the game with 2 doubles anal with Lisa per week and once or twice at 3 am for some kind of sex that my memory has failed me on.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Do you want to make another clone of the game? How many of them already 4 or 5 exist?
No, not another clone, I even didn't play the original one. On My Dorm's thread, there was a chat about hated models due to their (over)use in some games, and Erik came out. I thought I had that asset among the ones I plan to use in the future and wanted to know the exact Erik's model to avoid using it or, if I use it, do it in a way BB's players can enjoy it instead of suffering him.

• Love
Reactions: a1fox3
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes