a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As far as I know the game has ceased to exist, and is not supported by the developers. Or is there a sequel?
It's being remade in his other remake, Glamour.
Overall it's mostly past the point where this stopped, and no Eric and Eric related content.

Originally Glamour would be taking place after a certain point in BB's story, and things hadn't quite worked out for Max, but that changed when DS started doing a BB remake inside Glamour.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's being remade in his other remake, Glamour.
Overall it's mostly past the point where this stopped, and no Eric and Eric related content.

Originally Glamour would be taking place after a certain point in BB's story, and things hadn't quite worked out for Max, but that changed when DS started doing a BB remake inside Glamour.
So your saying that Max is having sex with Ann, Alice and Lisa more than BB ever had?
Does Max take Lisa virginity in glamour?
Can you play Max without all the bull shit with the school?
Not really into Kira but hey is there sex with her to?
(Not talking about HJ, BJ and such but vaginal sex.)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So your saying that Max is having sex with Ann, Alice and Lisa more than BB ever had?
Until a certain point for plot reasons, he's fucking them all. Including Kate (Glamour Kate not BB Kate) and Kira too.

Does Max take Lisa virginity in glamour?
Yes.
The new version of Lisa's Sex-Ed with Ann also includes sex with Lisa in front of Ann, Ann + Max in front of Lisa, and all repeatable with creampies-a-plenty.

Can you play Max without all the bull shit with the school?
Max winds up going to the same college as Alice & Kate, and I'm fairly certain Lisa will be too, if not already.
When playing as Max, it basically means more women for Max to fuck, and sex with Lisa in front of the college's doctor (a woman).

(Not talking about HJ, BJ and such but vaginal sex.)
All of the above with all family members and Kate.

If you decide to give it a try, be warned - There's still some bugs/issues that DS hasn't fixed, and dead-end content (like early Olivia in this game) is currently only when playing as Kate.
Patrons are still "deciding" the updates via polls (including DS repeating his preferred options until they're picked), and of course, Lisa's shorter hair style.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 6Grimmjow6

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Until a certain point for plot reasons, he's fucking them all. Including Kate (Glamour Kate not BB Kate) and Kira too.

Yes.
The new version of Lisa's Sex-Ed with Ann also includes sex with Lisa in front of Ann, Ann + Max in front of Lisa, and all repeatable with creampies-a-plenty.

Max winds up going to the same college as Alice & Kate, and I'm fairly certain Lisa will be too, if not already.
When playing as Max, it basically means more women for Max to fuck, and sex with Lisa in front of the college's doctor (a woman).

All of the above with all family members and Kate.

If you decide to give it a try, be warned - There's still some bugs/issues that DS hasn't fixed, and dead-end content (like early Olivia in this game) is currently only when playing as Kate.
Patrons are still "deciding" the updates via polls (including DS repeating his preferred options until they're picked), and of course, Lisa's shorter hair style.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No I will not play it now or in the near future, I might give it a try once it is done.
That is if it gets done, DS is still batting 1000 for abandoned games.

Reactions: samuelwaltershamm

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
Guys, there is no sex scene between the younger sister and her boyfriend right? is it just that quick pool scene?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, there is no sex scene between the younger sister and her boyfriend right? is it just that quick pool scene?
Yes there is no scenes for that and that route for Olivia has very little content and ends in version .10, all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 inculding sex with Ann is only on Lisa's GF paths.

Reactions: firevoodoo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
School Girl : I can't progress in my mission. I stayed at the nipple show. can you help me?
Only if you are playing the original game and can upload the save so I can take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you.
That is not from the original game and this thread is only for the original game.
Saves for this looks like "save0.save".

You need to go to the game thread that you downloaded it from and ask over there.

Reactions: firevoodoo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, should I play original before I play remake? How far along is remake compared to original?
Have no idea on the remakes, I will not play them because they are taking them in the ntr way and not what this game did.
This game gets rid of eric and then you get 600% more sex content for MC once eric is gone.

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
Have no idea on the remakes, I will not play them because they are taking them in the ntr way and not what this game did.
This game gets rid of eric and then you get 600% more sex content for MC once eric is gone.
oh shit, i completely missed the ntr tag. Hmm and it looks like it's unavoidable. Oh well. thx anyways.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes