TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Hello, I was wondering where you can buy the BB models (if possible).
And if someone can provide a link I would be very thankful.
There is a thread which has the assets used in BB listed. You can use that to buy them from stores as well. Some members have also shared a mega folder which contains all that is needed along with DUF files for these characters somewhere in the thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is still a shame that DS dropped this and not made a patch to keep going.
DS while BB was being worked on had over 2600 patreon and now just a little over 1100, a 1500 drop because he dropped this game.
He is losing more each month, he was in the top 50 but now his rank is 134 and dropping each month.

Last edited:

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
It is still a shame that DS dropped this and not made a patch to keep going.
DS while BB was being worked on had over 2600 patreon and now just a little over 1100, a 1500 drop because he dropped this game.
He is losing more each month, he was in the top 50 but now his rank is 134 and dropping each month.
We know this already. It's time to move on man.

Jul 18, 2018
Anybody else think Eric turned state's evidence, and was sitting in a cushy tech/finance job he had no clue how to do because he was in witness protection?

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Cheat Menu for Big Brother - 0.13.0.007
Cheat-Menü Modder:
RazorX

1. Unpack the file "Custom Cheat Menu.rar".

2. Insert the "Mod.txt" into the folder where the BigBrother.exe is.

3. Start the game

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, the developer has started a new game (Glamour) in which there is a sequel (Big Brother)
He started that almost 5 years ago and no it does not have "Big Brother" in it it has npc's from BB in it and very little content of what BB has or so I have heard.
I do not recommend this so called new game and the dev is still batting 1000 for dropping games before there done.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Guys, the developer has started a new game (Glamour) in which there is a sequel (Big Brother)
It's a remake of Glamour from 2016, which was abandoned for Big Brother. There is also a remake of Big Brother in it too, which was also abandoned. Objectively speaking this was abandoned for Glamour's remake, which was announced as happening a few updates before the last one for BB.

He started that almost 5 years ago and no it does not have "Big Brother" in it it has npc's from BB in it and very little content of what BB has or so I have heard.
Playing as Max in Glamour is a remake of Big Brother. Your (arguably justifiable) feelings on the matter do not change that. Remember, a remake doesn't mean a remaster.
There's a lot that's different, and arguably worse in some respects, but it's ultimately just more of the same from DS that you'd expect.

I do not recommend this so called new game and the dev is still batting 1000 for dropping games before there done.
I'd go more with the dev dropping the ball before getting half-way to the goalbox, but that's definitely a good reason not to reccommend it.

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
Can someone recommend a Big Brother remake without grind and preferably in Ren'Py? Like a Rick and Morty remake. Wanna revisit the game for nostalgia but I will not spend my time on the usual sandbox bs.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes