katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Definitely not complete. There are multiple characters with dangling storylines. You don't even go all the way with one of the main characters.

That said, even if the developer had kept working on it all this time I'm not sure he would have completed much more story. This game was notorious for it's glacial development pace even when it was still active.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Glamor is like a half of this and more in other ways just on max story. I like Glamor more right now though but at the same time this v has more than Glamor has in adult content but with more time that goes it seems to change...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Glamor is like a half of this and more in other ways just on max story. I like Glamor more right now though but at the same time this v has more than Glamor has in adult content but with more time that goes it seems to change...
In 1 year this game had a lot of content, glamor has been going on now for more than 4 years and still sucks.
DS is milking glamor for all its worth.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
In 1 year this game had a lot of content, glamor has been going on now for more than 4 years and still sucks.
DS is milking glamor for all its worth.
Honestly haven't even touched glamour yet it looks like such garbage, I have it downloaded on my PC never unpack it. I just lurk in the thread a bit and look at the changelog, never seen anything to make me think it's any better than the dumpster fire this was. The main thing that pisses me off about this game is the only reason it got so big is the scene was so small when it came out. I think back on how many hours I put into this stupid game and shake my head. If Dark Silver started developing today he would disappear into instant anonymity. Unfortunately he's coasting on the early real estate he carved out, and even then he's making worse use of it than his peer devs, including ICSTOR who doesn't even release. To be clear I agree it has good content, but the gameplay loop and the systems design was utter garbage; and the pacing was totally asinine.

Reactions: Drussler

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
Honestly haven't even touched glamour yet it looks like such garbage, I have it downloaded on my PC never unpack it. I just lurk in the thread a bit and look at the changelog, never seen anything to make me think it's any better than the dumpster fire this was. The main thing that pisses me off about this game is the only reason it got so big is the scene was so small when it came out. I think back on how many hours I put into this stupid game and shake my head. If Dark Silver started developing today he would disappear into instant anonymity. Unfortunately he's coasting on the early real estate he carved out, and even then he's making worse use of it than his peer devs, including ICSTOR who doesn't even release. To be clear I agree it has good content, but the gameplay loop and the systems design was utter garbage; and the pacing was totally asinine.
thanks bro.....i was planning to play this game even though it is abondoned but now i will not play this anymore because i hate loop based game.....after playing foot of thhe mountains i am not going to play any loop based game...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
thanks bro.....i was planning to play this game even though it is abondoned but now i will not play this anymore because i hate loop based game.....after playing foot of thhe mountains i am not going to play any loop based game...
Yea, this is basically Foot of the Mountains, but unlike that, you can't open up the .rpy files and figure out what the variables are. I know there are some people who can do that for unity games but I'm not one of them lol. At least for that I didn't have to guess what was going on. For this game you basically have to do the same thing over and over until something random changes. There's a walkthrough but it isn't perfect, and you still end up wasting hours.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Yea, this is basically Foot of the Mountains, but unlike that, you can't open up the .rpy files and figure out what the variables are. I know there are some people who can do that for unity games but I'm not one of them lol. At least for that I didn't have to guess what was going on. For this game you basically have to do the same thing over and over until something random changes. There's a walkthrough but it isn't perfect, and you still end up wasting hours.
This game was notorious for gating huge chunks of content behind events that can only do a check twice a week and then only have a 5% chance of happening, and that's only if you are in the right spot for it to happen. It's pretty common to have to click through an entire in-game month of exactly the same interactions before something unlocks and you can continue. It doesn't tell you what the roadblock is either, you just have to keep doing everything every day over and over until it finally triggers.

Reactions: Web209 and Zane11

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This game was notorious for gating huge chunks of content behind events that can only do a check twice a week and then only have a 5% chance of happening, and that's only if you are in the right spot for it to happen. It's pretty common to have to click through an entire in-game month of exactly the same interactions before something unlocks and you can continue. It doesn't tell you what the roadblock is either, you just have to keep doing everything every day over and over until it finally triggers.
It WAS a pain. One way to reduce the grind a SMALL amount is to save before sleeping. I can't remember if it was 11 or 12, but if you save then you can reload and the RNG will reset for the next day when you reload and sleep. Yes, it sucks for events that happen later during the next day, but it IS an improvement over trying to maintain mood and such while skipping a week or multiple days. I may be wrong, but my memory says that ALL the random stuff gets set at that time each day, so the only way to save scum is to try this.

Hope that helps.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Everyone complains about grind, but I personally can't see it in the game. Someone has already complained that it is eaten and bathed every day in the game. Look at our lives, we also do the same eating, showering and working all the time. Life is made up of repetition and the game should reflect that, otherwise it wouldn't be a real game. I personally think it's very easy to finish (I personally don't use hints or cheats). Personally, I would have liked it to be much harder. The game would be perfect if you could only play it online, significantly less or even better no hints, only 5 auto saves at the beginning of the day, no manual saves, the saves on the server to eliminate any possibility of manipulating the saves. In my opinion cheats spoil all the fun and I want to have fun.

Last edited:

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Everyone complains about grind, but I personally can't see it in the game. Someone has already complained that it is eaten and bathed every day in the game. Look at our lives, we also do the same eating, showering and working all the time. Life is made up of repetition and the game should reflect that, otherwise it wouldn't be a real game. You can finish the whole game from the beginning in over 120 game days. I personally think it's very easy to finish (I personally don't use hints or cheats). Personally, I would have liked it to be much harder. The game would be perfect if you could only play it online, significantly less or even better no hints, only 5 auto saves at the beginning of the day, no manual saves, the saves on the server to eliminate any possibility of manipulating the saves. In my opinion cheats spoil all the fun and I want to have fun.
Well that's your opinion.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Everyone complains about grind, but I personally can't see it in the game. Someone has already complained that it is eaten and bathed every day in the game. Look at our lives, we also do the same eating, showering and working all the time. Life is made up of repetition and the game should reflect that, otherwise it wouldn't be a real game. You can finish the whole game from the beginning in over 120 game days. I personally think it's very easy to finish (I personally don't use hints or cheats). Personally, I would have liked it to be much harder. The game would be perfect if you could only play it online, significantly less or even better no hints, only 5 auto saves at the beginning of the day, no manual saves, the saves on the server to eliminate any possibility of manipulating the saves. In my opinion cheats spoil all the fun and I want to have fun.
Wouldn't you have to get hella lucky to finish the game in 120 game days? I remember waiting one or two in-game months at a time for the series of RNG rolls to pass on the one event holding up all of the other content a few times. Trying to catch Eric in the act with the camera was nigh impossible. I remember mandatory events having like a 10% chance to happen in just 2 time slots each week, so you were just clicking next over and over and making sure you did all of the chores (because of course they wouldn't fire if you let the stats drop) every day waiting for Tuesday or Thursday to roll around so you had a chance for the event to maybe trigger again, and then there was a second RNG roll to see if you passed and maybe a third just to spite the player. It got boring AF.

Reactions: Lukumoide

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know this game inside and out and there is no way to finish all content for Lisa in under 400 days.
Maybe Olivia stuff can be finish in 120 but not Lisa's.

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I know this game inside and out and there is no way to finish all content for Lisa in under 400 days.
Maybe Olivia stuff can be finish in 120 but not Lisa's.
You're right, It is absolutely impossible to complete the original game in 120 days. I posted the comment in the wrong channel. It should be posted in Big Brother Another Story. Sorry about that. Don't know how that could have happened. I haven't played the original game for years. Here are the links with my saves Big Brother Another Story. The message should also be posted on this channel.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...-05-extra-hotfix-aleksey90.43101/post-8529171
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...-05-extra-hotfix-aleksey90.43101/post-8531153
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...-05-extra-hotfix-aleksey90.43101/post-8551361

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Wouldn't you have to get hella lucky to finish the game in 120 game days? I remember waiting one or two in-game months at a time for the series of RNG rolls to pass on the one event holding up all of the other content a few times. Trying to catch Eric in the act with the camera was nigh impossible. I remember mandatory events having like a 10% chance to happen in just 2 time slots each week, so you were just clicking next over and over and making sure you did all of the chores (because of course they wouldn't fire if you let the stats drop) every day waiting for Tuesday or Thursday to roll around so you had a chance for the event to maybe trigger again, and then there was a second RNG roll to see if you passed and maybe a third just to spite the player. It got boring AF.
It is absolutely impossible to complete the original game in 120 days. I posted the comment in the wrong channel. It should be posted in Big Brother Another Story. Sorry about that. Don't know how that could have happened. I haven't played the original game for years. Here are the links with my saves Big Brother Another Story. The message should also be posted on this channel.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...-05-extra-hotfix-aleksey90.43101/post-8529171
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...-05-extra-hotfix-aleksey90.43101/post-8531153
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...-05-extra-hotfix-aleksey90.43101/post-8551361

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This game really doesn't hold up on replay. It broke a lot of ground and spawned countless clones but the gameplay was seriously dreadful.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes