GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
So guys i think i did something wrong, i did not wanted peace with eric, he accused me of stealing his wallet, i did the beer + sleeping pills and grabed his wallet and saw his real ID, asked for the help of the aunt, and i confronted him about his real name and shit, i tried to make him leave everyone alone, he didnt accepted, and then i choose the leave aunt and sisters alone and he agreed, and then he asked me if that was ok and i said no, then i talked to the aunt and started to put the pills to make him impotent, already did that more than 10 times with the older sister putting the pills on his food and its not doing anything.

so i did something wrong? can anyone help me?

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Same for this where the fuck is dark silver it's a lot of years we are waiting the end of this and Glamour....

lupoqb

Aug 14, 2019

Overview:
Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know how to install a rollback feature for this Windows based game? The renpy versions can rollback, but I can't seem to find out how to rollback the choices.

PoisonousGas

Oct 22, 2018
Absolutely.
BTW it should state "completed" - shitty ending, but still ending.
It probably got that tag as there is a new remake for it, the dev might have planned to add extra features here but abandoned the project, hence the tag. I would assume the mods that added the tag would know that the game has an ending.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
It seems that content from this game will be added and implemented in Glamour so we have only to wait for this game's merge I also hope this will speedup Glamour completion

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
It seems that content from this game will be added and implemented in Glamour so we have only to wait for this game's merge I also hope this will speedup Glamour completion
Max is fucking Ann already for loong time in Glamour, and in Big Brother it was THE endgame.
Glamour is a mess storywise.

Reactions: tankdick

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
new here

Is it possible for Eric to sleep with all the girls in the family in the last version? and is there any way of not loosing when Erik gets 100% influence with the mother and 50% with two other characters or whatever the requirement for loosing was? like a mod or some easy way of just circumventing it idk

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
new here

Is it possible for Eric to sleep with all the girls in the family in the last version? and is there any way of not loosing when Erik gets 100% influence with the mother and 50% with two other characters or whatever the requirement for loosing was? like a mod or some easy way of just circumventing it idk
Eric doesn't sleep with all the girls, he just have sex with Ann, and Kira at night in the lounge. The best way for you to avoid Eric in this abandoned game is to use money cheat, but if you can't kick Eric out in time you'll have a game over.

Would anybody recommend this game, despite that fact that has been abandoned?
To be honest, I wouldn't recommend it very much. It's a slow game and you need to use cheat money to speed up the progress a bit and avoid the "game over" if you go to war with Eric. Being Eric's friend in this game doesn't pay off, because the story won't progress, besides, there are routes in this game that if you don't follow it properly you'll be stuck in a limbo and you will have to start with a new game again. Anyway, if you are curious to play, give it a try, however the mods don't help much as it is not exactly synchronized with the progress of the story, that is to say that the events of the mods can happen randomly.

Not exactly, another Big Brother story was inserted into Glamour, which is Max's story. It's not like this one, it's a more rushed story, because in this game you have that whole process of corrupting the family, in Glamour the family is basically depraved. In this game the renders are "outdated" and in Glamour the renders are better. But still some renders of this game are good, in the beginning they are bad but in the middle to the end they are good.

It probably got that tag as there is a new remake for it, the dev might have planned to add extra features here but abandoned the project, hence the tag. I would assume the mods that added the tag would know that the game has an ending.
It's been years since this game was abandoned, maybe since late 2018. DS didn't want to go back to reworking or doing Big Brother, chose to create another game that was Glamour, a 2016 project who had abandoned [Unity] - [Abandoned] - Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver] | F95zone so he started a new project with CG rendered, that originated with Kate's story.
We don't know if the game had an ending or if the DS was planning one, but it looked like it did, but after that game was abandoned there weren't many attempts by anyone to pick up the game and start working on it, there were the clones that didn't work out, but , this game could get at least a programmer and a renderer to continue with the story or even put together the pieces that are missing from the story. Mods don't pay off, they don't sync with the story, they pop up randomly and that's bad.

So guys i think i did something wrong, i did not wanted peace with eric, he accused me of stealing his wallet, i did the beer + sleeping pills and grabed his wallet and saw his real ID, asked for the help of the aunt, and i confronted him about his real name and shit, i tried to make him leave everyone alone, he didnt accepted, and then i choose the leave aunt and sisters alone and he agreed, and then he asked me if that was ok and i said no, then i talked to the aunt and started to put the pills to make him impotent, already did that more than 10 times with the older sister putting the pills on his food and its not doing anything.

so i did something wrong? can anyone help me?
A big mistake. The sleep pills are to decrease Eric's influence over Ann, this gives you more time to not cause game over in your game (because if Eric gets too much influence, Max will be sent to military camp and you lose the game). Finding out Eric's identity and talking about him with Kate's mom is the best option, you'll have to have $5000 to get rid of him. After Eric accuses you of stealing your wallet, you will have 2 or 3 weeks to pay him, if there is no money, game over. Remembering that after you pay you have to get rid of him as soon as possible otherwise it will be game over, giving money to Alice lessens her influence against Eric. His focus is to talk to Kira to have possibilities of expelling Eric by contacting Kate's mother, good luck.

Proteus52

Mar 30, 2022
Durchsuchen Sie die emos-Bilder nach einigen Szenen
Claudia usw.
wäre sehr schön, wenn jemand sie hochladen könnte, da das spiel mittlerweile viele mods hat, die mod-datei ziemlich überladen ist.
Ich arbeite selbst an einem Mod für die Txt-Verarbeitung, damit jeder seine eigene Sprache sehr einfach bearbeiten kann.
Aber das braucht noch eine Weile :))

Reactions: b0m
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes