hardcore20

Dec 16, 2017
Or you can try Big Brother Another Story created by another developer which uses the same characters and kinda the same story.

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020
Hello, can someone help with me with "arachnophobia" event? i tried everything and i cant keep playing because i need this one 100%, i tried looking all walkthroughs but doesnt jump any event and cant let me drop the spider
Please. somebody

unknown.png

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Hello, can someone help with me with "arachnophobia" event? i tried everything and i cant keep playing because i need this one 100%, i tried looking all walkthroughs but doesnt jump any event and cant let me drop the spider
Please. somebody

View attachment 1465872
You posted on the wrong thread buddy. That pic is from Big Brother Another Story game.

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
How much NTR is in here really? I've played for hours now and all the NTR I've seen so far is Eric with the Mom with 2-3 CG's with slight variations, Eric with Kira with 2 CG's with very very short dialogue and then a few CG's with Eric and Alice.

Is there gonna be more? Jesus. The grind is too much. Is Eric gonna bang Alice and Liza at some point? It's getting too much of chore now.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
How much NTR is in here really? I've played for hours now and all the NTR I've seen so far is Eric with the Mom with 2-3 CG's with slight variations, Eric with Kira with 2 CG's with very very short dialogue and then a few CG's with Eric and Alice.

Is there gonna be more? Jesus. The grind is too much. Is Eric gonna bang Alice and Liza at some point? It's getting too much of chore now.
At high eric influence, eirc is speculated to have banged alice. lisa never gets banged by eric.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Try playing the non-NTR, then you will really feel the grind. That Eric is such a cockblock as long as he is in game and somehow has some magic influence on all the girls, so even when he proves he is a fraud he is still considered to be a saint by them since has a fat wallet and is so called successful ....... Not sure the older sis has scenes shown, but all those times she leaves is likely partly is to see that moronic loser.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a mod where Max vaginally fucks Lisa on a fairly routine basis at some point? I know there was one really good mod where he took her virginity and then they only fucked anally like they did before, and that was disappointing.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know why this was abandoned? :unsure:
Most likely a dev that just did not know what he wanted to do with his story going forward and lost interest in game. Besides players that seemed to want another game as he wished to make. :p (Else all the inconsistencies and extreme overpoweredness of Eric and brainless uncaring way the girls treat MC in that part just for some attention and money of Eric can not be explained. :p) Not like that asshole fraud is such a great catch.

Last edited:

Omicron6

Dec 17, 2021
Most likely a dev that just did not know what he wanted to do with his story going forward and lost interest in game. Besides players tht seemed to want another game as he wished to make. :p (Else all the inconsistencies and extreme overpoweredness of Eric and brainless uncaring way the girls treat MC in that part just for some attention and money of Eric can not be explained. :p) Not like that fraud is such a great catch.
Did the story/game even go that far or...? Oh maaan, I just figured this game out and realized it was abandoned.

Reactions: mikel8519

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did the story/game even go that far or...? Oh maaan, I just figured this game out and realized it was abandoned.
Well it goes far enough for game that you can get rid of Eric and have sex scenes with the girls, but somehow there is still little love or trust shown between them in a way for family and dev had to add that weird lesbian side interest for older sister. I never got the feeling devs heart was really in that part or it made sense to him what happened and might have been better off never intending to include incest in first place, I could be wrong though.

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Most likely a dev that just did not know what he wanted to do with his story going forward and lost interest in game. Besides players that seemed to want another game as he wished to make. :p (Else all the inconsistencies and extreme overpoweredness of Eric and brainless uncaring way the girls treat MC in that part just for some attention and money of Eric can not be explained. :p) Not like that asshole fraud is such a great catch.
So funny to see how confident you seem writing this bs. It was abandoned because of patreon being a dick. They didnt like the idea of an incest game. He kinda continued the game though in his other project called "Glamour" where you can chose between 2 storys, one of them is a different version of the Big Brother Story.

Reactions: Lexkar83

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So funny to see how confident you seem writing this bs. It was abandoned because of patreon being a dick. They didnt like the idea of an incest game. He kinda continued the game though in his other project called "Glamour" where you can chose between 2 storys, one of them is a different version of the Big Brother Story.
Well he might not have minded Patreon being a dick so much, since gave him a chance to break with a very successful game or he could have chosen to go another way (patches for example) and remember the male MC was even originally not planned for that other game to start with.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes