Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
mom is a slut
Everyone in the family is actually. Aunt is an open slut, mom is a somewhat repressed slut, older sister is a practical slut, younger sister is a loving supportive slut. Max is the luckiest douche in the world, after getting rid of Eric of course.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
God I finally understand why Eric was so hated as he was. Finally gave this a go because was a bit bored, but unless you like Eric you are fucked as long as he is around story wise. He basically blocks any meaningful forward momentum for MC himself as long as he is around in first months, even when use Mod to make him disappear from game with the mod after his first introduction, you are basically incapable to really progress as MC due to choices dev and he is overpowered as fuck. Utterly boring game concept unless you like to see Eric action and he gets the action unavoidable even when remove him from game with a mod.

2k21

Sep 20, 2021
Just downloaded the game for the first time from Nopy. I am going through my playthrough and I bought items on the laptop such as the bathing suit, sunblock, and makeup, yet none of the items are showing up in the inventory or are able to be used. For example I bought the sunblock, next day went to the pool and tried to use it but the MCs only option was to say another time, since the game thinks I didnt buy it or have it in my inventory. Any fixes or help?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Just downloaded the game for the first time from Nopy. I am going through my playthrough and I bought items on the laptop such as the bathing suit, sunblock, and makeup, yet none of the items are showing up in the inventory or are able to be used. For example I bought the sunblock, next day went to the pool and tried to use it but the MCs only option was to say another time, since the game thinks I didnt buy it or have it in my inventory. Any fixes or help?
what you buy today will be delivered tomorrow at 15:00.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
God I finally understand why Eric was so hated as he was. Finally gave this a go because was a bit bored, but unless you like Eric you are fucked as long as he is around story wise. He basically blocks any meaningful forward momentum for MC himself as long as he is around in first months, even when use Mod to make him disappear from game with the mod after his first introduction, you are basically incapable to really progress as MC due to choices dev and he is overpowered as fuck. Utterly boring game concept unless you like to see Eric action and he gets the action unavoidable even when remove him from game with a mod.
Eric was truly awful. DarkSilver just couldn't wrap his head around the incest part of the game, and planned on basically you watching Eric fuck your entire family eventually, while maybe occasionally letting you have a crumb here and there. Despite being billed specifically as an incest game, it was really NTR and voyeurism. I'm convinced that allying with Eric was the option DS was expecting everyone to go with, because fighting him was such an impossible uphill battle. Every decision that you made while fighting him that by all rights should have been right turned out to be wrong and made things worse. Family members believed Eric over you, even when presented with proof or with Eric giving outrageous excuses about how it was the MC's fault. The fan backlash among most people playing the game was pretty intense at the time.

Reactions: DA22
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes