Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
If its possible to break with olivia and change into the lisa path ?
No. You have to load to the time when you haven't chosen a path yet. Best path is the Lisa girlfriend path (not the jewelry one either). You'd still be going after Olivia in the last version of the game.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
I am just walking around Glamor and I see that it has disappeared from here, I am playing the part of Big Brother which is what I like, I see that in game mechanics it is very weak in comparison, I remember that in BB you had to study to improve skills and Thus, to be successful in conversations and actions, on the other hand, in glamor you can study many things but they have no real use.
Also when reviewing the images, I see that the missions are still incomplete as when Alice is smoking she ends up being whipped and here instead you can see how she sucks it.
Or something that I see missing in the game are frontal scenes, almost all of them are side or rear without being able to appreciate much, the few that I have been able to find are the one in which the great Max is giving Kate (Anal) in front of Alice.
At least DS isn't obsessed with just anal sex like Lucky Mark's did.
Like I like the way of conversations here more than in glamor, well, here in BB I would have liked to see what happened between Eric, Alice and Lisa to take action, since it was seen that they entered the room and Alice, it seems that it is bad and of course, we would have to take revenge.
I hope they put on glamor when they go shopping, which is also interesting.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
hey guys, is this game is worth to play?
no and yes, it is not worth it because it is abandoned and has no end, lacking many things.
If it is worth it because so far, there are good moments with all the characters, it even has a "villain" who can cause your endgame or join him and enjoy Ann together, that part I do not know because I always towards his enemy and there is no benefit to the sisters if you join, so for a scene it is not worth allying.
At least in Glamor you don't have the tension of losing the game because of an "Eric" and I hope it continues like this.

Reactions: quelera

Tequilas757

Jan 26, 2021
I can't seem to sleep with mom for whatever reason, kira is not sleeping with her anymore, i had the dialog option to ask about sleeping with her once but i didn't click it and after that i havent been able to see the option to ask about it again and neither i can go sleep with her.. any help?
Did you found the answer?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I can't seem to sleep with mom for whatever reason, kira is not sleeping with her anymore, i had the dialog option to ask about sleeping with her once but i didn't click it and after that i havent been able to see the option to ask about it again and neither i can go sleep with her.. any help?
I guess load to the part when you haven't got to that option yet. Maybe you did click it but you clicked too fast to read the content. You can also check the opportunities if there were updates to the hints.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I guess load to the part when you haven't got to that option yet. Maybe you did click it but you clicked too fast to read the content. You can also check the opportunities if there were updates to the hints.
Uhhh, I'm sure he's been able to get it done since 2017...

• Haha
Reactions: Valoryn

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Just finished playing this version because the new game is talking to long to add more content, but this version was miles better than the current one. Sure the graphics isnt good but theres a lot more content and having Eric removed was the best part. Too bad it got abandoned.

Haojun666

Feb 29, 2020
Just finished playing this version because the new game is talking to long to add more content, but this version was miles better than the current one. Sure the graphics isnt good but theres a lot more content and having Eric removed was the best part. Too bad it got abandoned.
Do you have a link to the new version of the game?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does Glamour pick up this story with everyone being the same character and having the same relationships or what?
Playing as Max in Glamour, is basically a remake of this. Some similarities, but mostly done differently, and no Eric.
Most recent update was one for Max, where he's now able to fuck not only Lisa, but now Kira as well. Repeatedly.

Originally, Glamour was a pseudo-sequel, where the original protagonist Kate (different to this game's Kate), would meet everyone except Max, who was referenced along with hints toward events of this game. That changed when they added Max as an NPC back into the family, and as a playable character.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
hello i stuck when i must see the movie on friday 9pm with mom and aunt. i go there and nothing happened , any idea ?
This might be a bug ...
try friday and if the event does not trigger, try friday next week. I had to wait ca. 10 days for the event.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes