Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I am supposed to give second massage to Mom and i can't really get where. Only massage i can do is that on bed where she is fully clothed and you only massage feets. Aunt said that i should go "after shower" but neither bed nor couch gives different massage. Bed gives old one and couch with tv doesn't give anything.
Go to the OP.
Follow the link to Walkthrough & Questions thread.
Scroll down to the first posts by a1fox3.
Read everything you need to know to "finish" the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
wait this game has been abandoned?
It's been abandoned for years now. In fact, I think we're near the three year point since it was marked abandoned.
It's being remade, inside DS's other remake of his earlier abandoned game, Glamour.

There's also fan-made remakes being done as well.

• Sad
Reactions: Yoru

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
It's been abandoned for years now. In fact, I think we're near the three year point since it was marked abandoned.
It's being remade, inside DS's other remake of his earlier abandoned game, Glamour.

There's also fan-made remakes being done as well.
Last time I played this game was in 2018...
Too bad, it had potential

Reactions: shadow5

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Last time I played this game was in 2018...
Too bad, it had potential
The last version released was in January of 2018, and it became abandoned later in the same year.

I agree that it had potential, but that potential was mishandled and left to rot by DS and his apparent lack of focus or semblance of actual planning beyond "baiting" patrons with polls every month, making promises that he'd then break, as well as lying to patrons/fans.

Hell, one of the best members of this forum when it came to this game was a1fox3, and he was justifiably pissed off by DS promising one thing, then at the last minute turning round and giving a terrible excuse for not following through on what he'd already promised, when the relevant update was due for release.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
hello, don't know if this is the game i played a long time ago and have been looking for since. in the game is the mc's sister shot and taken to the hospital? does the mother give a blowjaob to a colleague in the hallway ? thanks for your help :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Why are people still playing this game when it was never finished?
The game actually ended on a very satisfying note.
The game "ended" with you being able to poke all of the main girls.

I have seen a lot of games with a "Completed" Tag that ended way worse then BB.
It was tagged as abandoned, since DS still had plans to maybe work on this game later on.
That never materialised.

This is the one abandoned game that I would actually recommend you to play as the game is a slice of life type of game and does not stop in the middle of a story. Yes, it could have gone on for many updates, but it ended on a very satisfying place.

(If it ended on version 0.12 for instance, it would have been a disaster)

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes