polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
Oh if only there was a link in the OP, that lead to a specific thread for just these sort of questions... If only such thread (linked in the OP) also had in the first few posts of it, a guide to go from start to "finish", all by following a link in the OP.
o checked all walkthrough and there are nothing about my situation

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
even with walkthrough this game is confusing i took photo of eric spying on alice and showed it to mom she doesnt believe it and nothing happens what do i do
o checked all walkthrough and there are nothing about my situation
Perhaps I need to be more clear... Ask your questions in that thread if you really need to, but also use the first post/couple of posts from that thread from a1fox3, as he has literally done a start-finish guide.

This is not the "how do I do progress in this game?" thread.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Too bad that this Game got abandoned...
Really liked that concept to corrupt everyone step by Step... (Dont mind the Grind tho)

Anyone knows similar Games like this?
Except for FoTm?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Anyone knows similar Games like this?
Except for FoTm?
Best asking in the general discussion sub-forum for recommendations, and being more specific than just "similar to Big Brother".

Alternatively, the game this one was abandoned for, that also has an in-progress remake of this being made at the same time - Glamour, or any of the various BB clones/fan remakes.

Kanhu12

May 10, 2018
anyone have the money cheat pleasex
Yes...
Added below a mod file. Copy it in the main folder of the game which contains other folders such as data, resources, game launcher,etc. Now when you will open the game use the laptop and you'll get a new option there 'cheat menu'. Click on it and choose cheat max, next use add 10000$. Warning: don't be greedy to add money as pocket money just use add money. Also do not cheat any other characters, you may face consequences with side effects like game crash or not able complete any mission.
You will have to delete mod to use your laptop as it was earlier and the effect will appear on restart of the game.

Sep 30, 2020
Hey guys, I don’t know how to progress with the following objectives.

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 8.42.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 8.42.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 8.42.28 PM.png

I have completed the 4th movie.

Found it, had to buy the movie in the online store to trigger the events to continue. for some reason I haven’t seen the movie in the store when I was checking it before posting.

Last edited:

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
There is a guide to get you from start to "finish"... If only you'd looked at the links in the OP :unsure:
That's a couple of old version walkthroughs and useless user made walkthroughs.
I need a mod to tell me how to trigger events and etc. because the in-game hints are useless.
Anyway, since the game is abandoned I don't think I find the walkthrough that I want.

Reactions: Boldano

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's a couple of old version walkthroughs and useless user made walkthroughs.
A specific thread linked in the OP that deals with walkthrough matters, with a post on the first page of it that gives all the information to go from beginning to end of content...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes