Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there another game that uses Ann's model? It's my favorite
The game this was abandoned for (Glamour) also has an in-development remake of BB, including almost all the characters from BB so far.
Glamour was originally going to be a remake of another abandoned game, this time in the same setting as BB, but now it's basically becoming both Glamour and BB.

nutakuotaku

Dec 3, 2019
This is going to be a dumb question, but with every mod having a .txt file called "Mod.txt", can I only use 1 mod at a time, or can I rename each .txt file to "Mod_(insert number).txt"? Again, just want to ask before I break my game AND lose track of all my mods

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This is going to be a dumb question, but with every mod having a .txt file called "Mod.txt", can I only use 1 mod at a time, or can I rename each .txt file to "Mod_(insert number).txt"? Again, just want to ask before I break my game AND lose track of all my mods
Ask in one of the mod threads.

omaewaemou

Sep 30, 2020
n
no u can use more than 1 just merge all the mods into 1 .txt file and place in game.exe folder

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
The best realistic one is 'Acting lessons'. Try it if you haven't.
If you wanna be like that, Elven relations (old game like 2000 early something)

Is better as a game, its a visual novel with choice's sadly not a sandbox or such but rpg style atleast
with choices and impacts...

Hell the whole site...

Have 10x and more games than that that is game-wise

better than this game is.. if we make Elven relations into a Game with pictures 3d rendered.
And make it more sandbox I bet you it would become such a big hit compared to this crap BB the fail game.
That said creator of Elven Relations would been rich like really really rich...

• Wow
Reactions: Kanhu12

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 1053635
can someone help me, what i need to do?
how to massage the mom i got sensual massage points over 100 and alice only lets me massage her back
Oh if only there was a link in the OP, that lead to a specific thread for just these sort of questions... If only such thread (linked in the OP) also had in the first few posts of it, a guide to go from start to "finish", all by following a link in the OP.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes