Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Saw the tag [Abandoned] , so does it mean the game will not be further updating ?
correct... for the vanilla game anyway. other people have been creating mods to make their own version of continuance of the game. check them out if you want.

Nov 14, 2020
how is the ntr content , is it very little or is there a good amount?

if there is a good amount , how do you choose that path?

also does this eric guy fuck the youngest sister on NTR path

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i saw only scenes with mom. should be one with aunt but i neveer seen. afaik no scenes with sisters.
path is auto-available until u get rid of him or use cheats. i probably dealt with him later than possible and cannot say his presence bothered me much... so cannot say it is a good amount probably even if you intentionaly try to catch him all the time.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
how is the ntr content , is it very little or is there a good amount?

if there is a good amount , how do you choose that path?

also does this eric guy fuck the youngest sister on NTR path
NTR is forced on mom as part of the storyline, optional on aunt if you let it, assumed to happen to big sister (no scene shown, just a reddish face of shame coming out of the room) if you let it, and no NTR to the youngest sister on whichever path.

tessonme

May 17, 2020
Hi guys, i have an issue where i cant seem to talk to lisa for the metor opportunity, her mood is maxed, relations are high and kissing skill is way above the 15 it says it requires. Any idea whatim doing wrong?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes