kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
No, cheating in this game breaks this game. There is to many triggers that need to go off and if you cheat then the triggers will not go off.

If you do it right you can keep eric away from all girls but for Ann which is his girlfriend.

"" 4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go.""
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
After all this time?

I remember when you first answered my question, dude you are amazing.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: a1fox3

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
I was stuck like many game days. Opportunity "new job" dont go further, waiting for mom goes to another studio. i'am in a relationship lover with olivia. From this point, is it possible to have sex with Ann (mom) or i`m in a bad path of the game for that?

also stuck in Oppotunity 'blog'. i'm able to hve sex with alice at 8 pm in her room and after kill the spider, but i don't know what else i can do do finish the opportunity.

I read here in forum to bring alice to the clinic as my friend. how can i manage that.

Many Thx for helping hints.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I was stuck like many game days. Opportunity "new job" dont go further, waiting for mom goes to another studio. i'am in a relationship lover with olivia. From this point, is it possible to have sex with Ann (mom) or i`m in a bad path of the game for that?

also stuck in Oppotunity 'blog'. i'm able to hve sex with alice at 8 pm in her room and after kill the spider, but i don't know what else i can do do finish the opportunity.

I read here in forum to bring alice to the clinic as my friend. how can i manage that.

Many Thx for helping hints.
On the Olivia GF path you are at the end of all content, all content ended in v.10 for Olivia and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on Lisa GF paths including sex with Ann.

Olivia GF path = sex 2 times a week.

Lisa GF path = 9 anal sex per week, 6 handjobs per week, 14 blowjobs per week and even more but I will not spoil that.
Also on Lisa GF path you get sex with Ann/mom all over the house with at least 1 mff. Don't want to spoil it for you.
Also on Lisa GF path you get a 3some with Alice and Lisa.

Reactions: darkman-999

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
@a1fox3

Thx so much for your fast reply, the hints and not spoiling :)

A last, can you tell me, on wich point i make the wrong decisson and follow the olivia path instead the lisa gf path?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How heavy is the NTR in this game?
It depends on how you choose it to be.
You can just have Ann/mom with her boyfriend only or you can let eric have at all the girls or anywhere in between.

I do not consider it NTR if you just let him have his girlfriend and no other girl.
At the time this is going on you do not have a love interest in Ann/mom, that comes later and you can get rid of eric before that happens.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Is the format for the rule definitions documented anywhere? ie. Mods.txt and other text files inside the Data folder

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
With the NTR in this game i forget, i know you see Eric having sex with the mom and the aunt (forgot their names), but do you see him having sex with your sisters as well?

Edit: Also just curious, why did the dev quit?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
With the NTR in this game i forget, i know you see Eric having sex with the mom and the aunt (forgot their names), but do you see him having sex with your sisters as well?

Edit: Also just curious, why did the dev quit?
No you never see any sex with the sisters and you can keep eric's hands off of the aunt Kira and once you get the pills you can keep him off of mom to.

Screw NTR its bad for my games and :mad: eric:mad: never touches anyone other than his GF Ann/mom in my games and once I get the pills he will never touch any of them again.

As for why no one really knows but DS, and he was very mad that his game was on this site and he tried everything he could do to keep his games from being able to be free.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes