Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I've few queries please answer...
  • Is there any negative affect on game using Mod for changing moods, skills and relationships, and cheating money?
  • Which path is interesting Eric stays or Eric gone by calling his enemies?
  • I'm unable to go further with Alice during Lounge foot message(even after screwing her for cam) there's only one liquor candy to offer.
1 - Not really, not really, sort of if you do it before getting rid of Eric (which takes a while in grinding terms).

2 - The latter. The former is one of the unfinished things, prior to abandonment.

3 - Go to post 1, follow the link to the Walkthrough & Questions thread, look at the first couple of posts from a1fox3. Everything you need to know to go from start to "finish" is there.

Reactions: Slytherin͏

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
On 1, cheating stats before they reach 100 points in-game breaks the game because triggers were put in the first 100 points for all other quest.
Cheating mood seems to be okay.
Cheating money seems to be okay but with 1 problem, do not have more than 450 in Max's pocket until after Ann and eric accuses him of stealing eric's wallet, after wards there is no problem.
You can cheat more than 450 to his pocket but make sure you spend it before you advance time.
(IE: Cheat 5300 to Max's pocket then buy 5 camera's and you are below 450 with 325 or so in his pocket.)

2. Both Lisa girlfriend paths have the most content including sex with Ann. Over 9 anal sex per week, more than 2 BJ per day and more.

Olivia GF path only has sex 2 nights a week and no sex with Ann or Lisa. (There is minor fingering Lisa on this path but that is all.)

3. That is all you get with the candy, there is more on the couch but not with the candy event.
At what scene we get choice to make Lisa gf? I was trying to get save file of it but didn't get it

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Bottom of this page:
Last option says War with Olivia(wouldn't it cut all future scenes of Olivia) and No Yoga... How useful Yoga scenes are?

First option says Lisa gf n Yoga....

So which path is better?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Last option says War with Olivia(wouldn't it cut all future scenes of Olivia) and No Yoga... How useful Yoga scenes are?

First option says Lisa gf n Yoga....

So which path is better?
It depends on what you want.
Yoga cost 1000 plus 350 each week you do not do yoga 2 times.
Late in the game you can either fuck Ann doing yoga or in the kitchen, you can only do 1 each day so its your choice.

Jewelry path cost between 1250 - 2000 depends on if you want to give Lisa all the jewelry, if I remember right you only need 3.
Late in the game you can fuck Ann in the kitchen every morning. Also you get eye candy very early in the game and can ask Lisa not to wear any panties.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Late in the game you can either fuck Ann doing yoga or in the kitchen, you can only do 1 each day so its your choice.

Jewelry path cost between 1250 - 2000 depends on if you want to give Lisa all the jewelry, if I remember right you only need 3.
Late in the game you can fuck Ann in the kitchen every morning. Also you get eye candy very early in the game and can ask Lisa not to wear any panties.
I got a save file from Saves Request thread.... I don't know which path I'm on...
in that path, I asked Lisa to be my gf, No Olivia visits, getting sex lessons from Aunt Kira and there's morning yoga....

I read in walkthrough, I guess in 0.12 there were Olivia home scenes... I won't getting those scenes since i'm not on Olivia path n she's currently out from the my game??

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018

In the Lisa gf yoga path, can you ask her not to wear panties?

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
In my game Private spanking after dinner option isn't appearing anymore.... I'm setting up Alice but not getting that option....

minolamine

Oct 10, 2018
Hello friends, I want to play this game for the first time and I want the
walkthroughs from the beginning to the latest version.
Please help I found some walkthroughs but is not from the beginning or not very detailed

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello friends, I want to play this game for the first time and I want the
walkthroughs from the beginning to the latest version.
Please help I found some walkthroughs but is not from the beginning or not very detailed
There is no walkthrough from start to finish because there are 1000's of ways to play.
thx a looooooooooooot
Here is the best you going to get.
"" 16. For newcomers to get started with. (This is everything we know.)""
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
Another question, I found several mods, should I add them all or not?
If you get mods and you need help ask in the mod thread for help because we only help here with the original vanilla game.

Your first play through should be vanilla with no mods.

Gamer1990

Dec 18, 2017
Is there a way to do anything with the blonde tattooed chick at the studio? Always get stuck with her wanting me to apologize.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to do anything with the blonde tattooed chick at the studio? Always get stuck with her wanting me to apologize.
There is no tattooed chick in this original vanilla game, you must have installed a mod or something for that.

Go to the mod thread for help with modded content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So how close is this to completion? Its tagged as abandoned. Does this mean its only half way finished?
Hard to tell, largely because of too much that was unfinished before being abandoned.
Yes it is very hard to tell how far it was.

There are many hours of game play and it never ends.

If you know what to do you can fininish all content in about 40 hours, but for new players it could take you 60-100 hours to play this all the way through.

There are 3 paths to take, Olivia girlfriend path is the lowest amount of content with both Lisa girlfriend paths the most content.

Olivia = 2 nights a week sex with Olivia. (Sex with Alice can be had if you want it that is.)

Lisa = HJ, BJ anal sex daily, 1 threesomes plus Max fucking 2 different sets of girls side by side (1 set is anal) and even more.
(Sex with Alice and mom with anal sex with Lisa daily plus more.)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes