a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do these mod's not work with the now 'free' and uncracked version?
For example, when I install the various mods, put it in the right directory and go to the laptop, I get the 'cheat menu", but when I click it, it just returns to the room.
This is the original game and not a mod, if having problems with mods you need to go to the mod threads and ask for help.
In this thread and the walkthrough help thread we only can help with the original game without mods.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
dowload options... is "Base Game + Crack" file = "CG RIP" file ?

and is Ikarumod unrelated to crack...crack in that case has nothing to do with some cheatings?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
dowload options... is "Base Game + Crack" file = "CG RIP" file ?

and is Ikarumod unrelated to crack...crack in that case has nothing to do with some cheatings?
No and no.

Crack version means that you can use mods with the base game otherwise no mods will work.

Ikarumod is just a mod that can be used with the crack version of that game. (This version of the game.)
If you download the game somewhere else there more than a 75% chance that no mods will work with it.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k i almost ditched BB... and launched reworked fan renpy version...

but decided to try original again....i still somhow manage to move forward with events...though most of the time i just assume that im stuck...

is that me, or triggering of events is generally slow there, so only several things happening within a couple of weeks is not something uncommon?

do anyone have saves not affected by cheats?

Last edited:

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
Dose anyone remember a Big brother knockoff (game or visual novel) that had Dee from Dating my daughter fucking Max by the pool with Lisa watching from upstairs and then joining in the action latter? It was a couple of years ago, and only had three separate stories. The artwork was awesome! Any help would be great!

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Dose anyone remember a Big brother knockoff (game or visual novel) that had Dee from Dating my daughter fucking Max by the pool with Lisa watching from upstairs and then joining in the action latter? It was a couple of years ago, and only had three separate stories. The artwork was awesome! Any help would be great!
[Mod] Big Brother - Mod [v.0.20.014] [the Smirniy]
Full game + all mods are there including your favorite Dee.

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
[Mod] Big Brother - Mod [v.0.20.014] [the Smirniy]
Full game + all mods are there including your favorite Dee.
It was not a Mod, it was a stand alone Ren'Py Game with three stories out of 12 (the rest of the slots said in future updates) One story was by the pool, and you can choose either Dee or Lisa to start with. It had about 9 different outcomes (depending on choices) another story involved the Mom in a locker room. The Artwork was in HD, not the grainy mod artwork

CHVGames

Sep 5, 2020
Why does this game have the Abandoned tag? He is constantly posting on his Patreon page and is releasing updates...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why does this game have the Abandoned tag? He is constantly posting on his Patreon page and is releasing updates...
Because those posts and updates are for this game.

It was originally a female protagonist only game, taking place in the same "universe", but last year it turned into also being a remake of this game. Both stories/sides are still being developed alongside each other.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes