Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's a couple of old version walkthroughs and useless user made walkthroughs.
A specific thread linked in the OP that deals with walkthrough matters, with a post on the first page of it that gives all the information to go from beginning to end of content...

ToMiOoO

Apr 28, 2019
3. (one surprise)
(3 denials)
- But mom...
- I don't have anything under the towel!
- But my sister is right here!
- But mom...
- Can't you turn around?
- Ow, it hurts
- It's because you're watching. It's not my fault...
- Wait, mom!
- It's her cigarettes!
- I'm telling you, it's hers!
- I'm telling you, it's all her!
- Thanks, mom
- Do you mean...
- Fine, you're forgiven

These are for 3rd film but I don't understand
(one surprise) (3 denials) help me someone

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
3. (one surprise)
(3 denials)
- But mom...
- I don't have anything under the towel!
- But my sister is right here!
- But mom...
- Can't you turn around?
- Ow, it hurts
- It's because you're watching. It's not my fault...
- Wait, mom!
- It's her cigarettes!
- I'm telling you, it's hers!
- I'm telling you, it's all her!
- Thanks, mom
- Do you mean...
- Fine, you're forgiven

These are for 3rd film but I don't understand
(one surprise) (3 denials) help me someone
choose the dialogue where you act surprised, and for the next three conversations choose dialogues where you deny accusations.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Kinda sad fact that the Dark Silver team stopped updating the game just because of Patreon suck-dick politics.

Nothing better than having an incest patch and making everyone, idk "step-mom" or your adopted family. Savior does that, and works pretty well.

Lobasass

Aug 19, 2020
Hey, I'm trying to play this game on linux-debian based distro using wine. I know it's not meant for linux but anyways lol. The games loads just fine and I played for an hour but I'm unable to save my progress or load any autosaves cause the game registers none. Does anyone have any solution for this? Thanks

Edit: I found a way! I created a Save Folder inside the Game Folder Big Brother (v0.13.0.007).
Also I tested the save and It's working good! Also note to check on config.cgf for the correct Save name which should be "Save"

Last edited:

BlackShaggy

Oct 25, 2017
how to give $8000 to eric.. i have the money but the event never show up... #help
More you have money more you will need to give to him (ex: you have 1000 you will need 2000, you have 100K you will need 200k, etc...), so it's useless to wait for that, you need to have him killed by the mob, as he messed with the mob or sth.( may there is an other option but not from money)
You need to make this before he come whit your mother to ask you to give his money back

Sorry for my english

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes