Apr 12, 2021
other games which are basically linear visual novels have spoiled me and i can't put up with the amount of choices in this game, is there a version that spoonfeeds me the incest

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
other games which are basically linear visual novels have spoiled me and i can't put up with the amount of choices in this game, is there a version that spoonfeeds me the incest
Thats funny, im tired of those linear visual novels not giving me any choices that mattered. I much perfer these games where i can focus on who and what i want.

For your VN though, I like, and im sure you've played; My New Family, Proud Father, and Radiant (no incest yet, but leading there)

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I replayed the game choosing to pursue Olivia as Max's girlfriend, and now Lisa only participates peripherally in a three-way between Max, Olivi, and herself.

If I were to use a mod like Galin's, for example, could I switch Lisa to being Max's "girlfriend"? If so, how?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I replayed the game choosing to pursue Olivia as Max's girlfriend, and now Lisa only participates peripherally in a three-way between Max, Olivi, and herself.

If I were to use a mod like Galin's, for example, could I switch Lisa to being Max's "girlfriend"? If so, how?
The only way, is going to any save before you made the choice of Olivia. Failing that, restart.

Whichever you have to go with, use the second post from the Walkthrough thread linked in the OP.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
The only way, is going to any save before you made the choice of Olivia. Failing that, restart.

Whichever you have to go with, use the second post from the Walkthrough thread linked in the OP.
Thanks, I ended up starting over... again.

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
Is there a fucking up to date walkthrough for this game? I've been playing for 3 days and the only action i've seen are the bj when alice is drunk after party, photoshoot sex with aunt and her late night BJs. Other than that it's all peeking stuff and blackmail stuff. The walkthroughs from the first page are all over the place. Is there a more organized walkthrough?

Dlore

Feb 8, 2021
I'll ask a possibly stupid question. The quest is a new job, after the consent to the film with bdsm, no changes occurred. The dialogs don't seem to have changed .. How can I fix this?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'll ask a possibly stupid question. The quest is a new job, after the consent to the film with bdsm, no changes occurred. The dialogs don't seem to have changed .. How can I fix this?
Next event step has dependency on opportunities that you don't have unlocked. Put spider in Alice bed at night when she is alone. After several advanced spider killing sessions Max can invite Lisa to watch how those crawly things should be killed.

Events leading to Ann's new job in your picture depend on interactions between Max, Alice and Lisa and then other set of events with Max, Lisa and Ann. Spoilers.....

You must not be on Olivia-girlfriend path in your game. Can't tell if you are in correct path based on your screenshot. Although Hot Coffee opportunity would indicate that you managed to unlock town with Lisa and it should not be possible with Olivia as Max's girlfriend.

I suspect you haven't finished talks with Lisa at 15:00 near school as it should unlock one more opportunity some time after hot coffee.

Last edited:
Reactions: cjcjcc

Dlore

Feb 8, 2021
Next event step has dependency on opportunities that you don't have unlocked. Put spider in Alice bed at night when she is alone. After several advanced spider killing sessions Max can invite Lisa to watch how those crawly things should be killed.

Events leading to Ann's new job in your picture depend on interactions between Max, Alice and Lisa and then other set of events with Max, Lisa and Ann. Spoilers.....

You must not be on Olivia-girlfriend path in your game. Can't tell if you are in correct path based on your screenshot. Although Hot Coffee opportunity would indicate that you managed to unlock town with Lisa and it should not be possible with Olivia as Max's girlfriend.

I suspect you haven't finished talks with Lisa at 15:00 near school as it should unlock one more opportunity some time after hot coffee.
Damn thanks. After 3 thousand days (sarcasm) Olivia finally appeared, lol I will continue to torment the dialogue button: D

jlachman

Jun 10, 2020
Game freezes and won't progress at the end of Day 1 when MC goes to bed. Any idea on a solution shy of completely erasing and reinstalling?

Edit: I'm using Ikarumod, Galin & Chancer since they are able to be integrated (supposedly)

Last edited:

Irca

Aug 31, 2018
hello everyone, is there any help? i don't know how to play continue this game. I need some walkthrough full when this Mom go to newjob ( BDSM ) and Cunning plan with Lisa ( teach BJ by mom ) . Many thanks

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
hello everyone, is there any help? i don't know how to play continue this game. I need some walkthrough full when this Mom go to newjob ( BDSM ) and Cunning plan with Lisa ( teach BJ by mom ) . Many thanks
Have you tried reading in this page: Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread (post #2)? There's no fixed walkthrough for this sandbox game filled with many RNG triggers so that will be the best guide you get. In the OP of that thread there are some downloadable walkthroughs for the earlier version. The one I found most useful is the one titled: BigBrother_walkthrough_v._2.0. It has a lot of pointers until version 0.9 of the game. After you have completed every opportunity in that walkthrough, refer to the 2nd post of the walkthrough thread. If Lisa is not your GF, some opportunities will not trigger. So if you want to enjoy until v13 of the game, make sure you've chosen Lisa as your GF. Keep the girls' mood and your authority over them at maximum. Keep referring back to the guide while playing. Finally, post your game play questions in that thread, not here. Your questions shall be answered quite promptly there.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes