• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I loved the original game years ago, and with each update played the complete game from the beginning on all paths up to version 0.12.0.005. The last version 0.13.0.007 I only played it on one path because there was no content on other paths and it was certain that the game would be abandoned. I will delete the number of days in my comment so as not to confuse anyone. But the rest is true, just like the remake Big Brother Another Story. Maybe it will be something for you too, I think it's worth watching. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed that it was posted in the wrong channel. Sorry about that. Thanks to you, I posted the message in the right channel.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
This game really doesn't hold up on replay. It broke a lot of ground and spawned countless clones but the gameplay was seriously dreadful.
I loved the game and posted all the saves on F95 years ago. I even wrote a step by step WT for the first 18 days (Kira arrival). I knew the game by heart (I played it countless times), and didn't have the slightest problem (without cheats) completing everything.

Reactions: Julius86

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The only thing that prevents you from completing it is sheer boredom. You have to try to actually lose.

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
how do I remove Eric completely out from the story??
1) In the first playthrough I went to war with him right from the beginning, stole his wallet and found his identity, but he would only leave the sisters & Aunt alone.
2) In the second, I used a friendlier approach but he just took over things like Lisa's sex ed, when I threatened him with photos he only agreed to leave Lisa alone, but continued banging the Aunt. talked to him to leave the Aunt alone, now he wants Alice.

What is the one option that removes him out completely ? I played this like 2 years ago and vaguely remember that Eric could be thrown out of the house by day 40??

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do I remove Eric completely out from the story??
1) In the first playthrough I went to war with him right from the beginning, stole his wallet and found his identity, but he would only leave the sisters & Aunt alone.
2) In the second, I used a friendlier approach but he just took over things like Lisa's sex ed, when I threatened him with photos he only agreed to leave Lisa alone, but continued banging the Aunt. talked to him to leave the Aunt alone, now he wants Alice.

What is the one option that removes him out completely ? I played this like 2 years ago and vaguely remember that Eric could be thrown out of the house by day 40??
I think it takes longer than that to get rid of him.
Check out my mini walkthrough for this game. https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wich one is the cheat mod?
Which ever one you get only cheat money until you get stats in game to 100 points, to many triggers are in the first 100 points and if you cheat past the trigger then you done fucked up you game.

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
how many viewer does should the lounge camera have? I'm usually at around 500 and don't feel like buying more advertising, since I'm not sure it makes much difference

its so fing hard to make money in this game

is there any other way to make money other than the cameras, and asking mom/eric for money?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
omg ! why the fuck is Eric banging Kira when he got 0% influence on her? lmao...
Numerically, Kira isn't influenced by anyone. If you continue with your lessons with Kira while Eric is not rid off, he will inevitably bang Kira every chance he gets.

Influence is only applicable to Alice and Lisa.

Reactions: all4stars

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how many viewer does should the lounge camera have? I'm usually at around 500 and don't feel like buying more advertising, since I'm not sure it makes much difference

its so fing hard to make money in this game

is there any other way to make money other than the cameras, and asking mom/eric for money?
To keep the number up and the most money coming in you need to by adds.

6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

omg ! why the fuck is Eric banging Kira when he got 0% influence on her? lmao...
He is blackmailing her because he also has a camera in the living room that he spies on MC having sex with her at night.

Reactions: all4stars

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey where is the money mod ? and will it have any effect on the game??
The best one is here: 11. How to fix homework bug. https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

I would read all my mini walkthroughs for this game while your there.

Remember cheating stats before they reach 100 in game will break your game, a lot of triggers were put in for quest in all other quest and just working on 1 quest at a time can break your game.
You must work on all quest at the same time and even work on closed quest to keep the triggers going.

Valentin95

Aug 9, 2022
Hello, I was wondering where you can buy the BB models (if possible).
And if someone can provide a link I would be very thankful.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes