3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Edelheld

Oct 8, 2018
can someone tell me why when i do a candy masage to alice, she wont have evrn fun in the night at cameras? im really stuck there
Don't know if that applies here, but I had that issue because I was going for full event with giving her satisfaction. Obviously, she didn't need to masturbate later because of that. You need to stop halfway through to leave her wanting =)

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
this website helps with looking at all values stored in the savefiles.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
One question to see if I have fucked up saves:
At 10:00 each day Ann and Lisa show pixelated in their character screens. I assume it's because they're changing clothes at that time.

Is that normal behaviour or are my saves bugged?

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
One question to see if I have fucked up saves:
At 10:00 each day Ann and Lisa show pixelated in their character screens. I assume it's because they're changing clothes at that time.

Is that normal behaviour or are my saves bugged?
i have the same it's within the game even though i don't know why they're censored but Olivia and others aren't pixellated. Maybe the original censored this and not every censorship was removed in this fork version

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
I just want Eric dead. Deceased.
same. there's a quest where you can meet a drug dealer in the original game. eric is said to have a dark past, then there is a possibility to add content where we lure him with a bag of white powder that could be cyanure, as an example if he comes back from nightclub with Alice, we could slide in his jeans a bag of poison and he wouldn't remember bc he was partying drunk and could said to alice "I'm the same when I get drunk, I never recall what was done".

and, yes, I hate him as much as you & many players here.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
So part 2 of the update has the wallet opportunitty,
BEWARE peeps , dont hoard money cause in the original Eric takes a big amount , keep it in the website and cash in them after you are forced to pay.
Oh now only sacrifice opportunitty remains (sacrifice alice for kira freedome from eric) and then we will have the conclusion to Eric , either get rid of him or make him our bitch .

Reactions: Nezho

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
can you check by my save
First off you may have broken your game. There is no way to legitimately get $109k in 97 days as well as having 1000+ on all skills (btw that is not what the mods was intended to be used for, just my opinion), but aside from that, you are like 18 points away from having Lisa in the mood needed for her to tell you about the sweets.

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
hi guys, what to do in this case? Lisa asked me for help, I bought the pills and on alternate Mondays I give them to Eric, but this quest does not complete ...

Cattura.JPG

Reactions: Dokko21

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
hi guys, what to do in this case? Lisa asked me for help, I bought the pills and on alternate Mondays I give them to Eric, but this quest does not complete ...

View attachment 1446519
I wonder why ? all thos 10-20 pages with the same question and answers stay there waiting to be read by people...
Eh.... mentor opportunitty is ONLY COMPLETED in WAR path with Eric not in friendship one. It will be completed in the part 2 of the update

Reactions: groq and Guru1987

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
I wonder why ? all thos 10-20 pages with the same question and answers stay there waiting to be read by people...
Eh.... mentor opportunitty is ONLY COMPLETED in WAR path with Eric not in friendship one. It will be completed in the part 2 of the update
The fact is that if I don't give Eric the pills nothing happens, Lisa doesn't have lessons with Him ... I'm at war with Eric, so I'll wait for the second part, thanks ..

Reactions: omocik

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
First off you may have broken your game. There is no way to legitimately get $109k in 97 days as well as having 1000+ on all skills (btw that is not what the mods was intended to be used for, just my opinion), but aside from that, you are like 18 points away from having Lisa in the mood needed for her to tell you about the sweets.
which 18 points away

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes