3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Got bored and i missed my old days with the game, so played again with Eric friendship instead and found that i missed a lot.

Selling Kira to Eric was the best part in this route :p

Reactions: Stoupy and gelu123

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Got bored and i missed my old days with the game, so played again with Eric friendship instead and found that i missed a lot.

Selling Kira to Eric was the best part in this route :p
Yeah, I got bored to and did the same thing. Except instead of selling him Kira, I beat him to death with a tire iron, ground the body up, and sold it for rat poison. But yeah, basically the same thing. :LOL:

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Well I was hoping to avoid that option but it seems I may have too. I mean from the looks of the pics it looks like #1 is part of "Head of Family"; #2 unless it is part of a different route, should have been unlocked with "Schoolmate"; #3 looks like it is part of "Control"; #4 I have no clue which route that would be but looks like Max and Alice are shopping; #5 looks like it would also be part of "Head of Family", and last #6 looks like it is part of either the "Arachnophobia" or No Candy nighttime foot massage and choosing morning shower (which I have done more than a dozen times).
#4 could be when they get the Black Cat suit

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
20221229_100311.jpg
In this opportunity he said that he'll try to join Kira and Eric first , but we got nothing, we jumped just to mum lessons and end of the opportunity.

I hope to remember that part in future Updates.

Xan2611

Dec 27, 2022
I am stuck with both the elder sister and the mother. Cannot clear the head of the house. When does she drink? I've tried all the days for several weeks

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Like vaginal or anal? Can you fuck the milf or elder sistah?
Kira can be fucked. So far, Alice grinds and gives a BJ. The latter can also happen with Ann. Lisa is limited to kissing and some fondling for now.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I am stuck with both the elder sister and the mother. Cannot clear the head of the house. When does she drink? I've tried all the days for several weeks
Wait for her to appear in the living room after midnight.
Check the walkthrough on page 1 for more info.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes