3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
Well, welcome back (even if only for a short visit). I see you brought us gifts :)

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
At this point if you have not played through the game so far, I would just wait. The start of rebuild is coming (Hopefully) next month, old saves want work, and the bank may not be needed or even in the game.
next month? that's like.. next year! :eek:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Reactions: maxbishup

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Just Opinion :

it was better to update the older (empty) unfinished opportunities, instead of adding new ones !

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yes, I can do this, but it will be ineffective and pointless for now.
I strongly advise you to stop playing this game for a while and wait for its next version. Game changes will be significant.
None of the save files can be used in the next version of the game.
Thank you sir and I appreciate it. Please take care of yourself and we all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reactions: maxbishup

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Another news is that (I don't know if it's good or bad) :
I can't be with you for a while like before cuz of some personal problems that happened to me. Sorry for this.
Neither good, nor too bad, from Discord:

Q: — Today at 10:43 AM
Надеюсь, связано не со здоровьем?

Aleksey90 — Today at 10:53 AM
Связано, но не с моим. Моя собака серьёзно заболела. Выясняем, что с ней.

Google translated:

Hope it's not health related.

Related, but not mine. My dog is seriously ill. Let's find out what happened to her.

Vanderdanden

Jan 28, 2018
Neither good, nor too bad, from Discord:

Надеюсь, связано не со здоровьем?

Связано, но не с моим. Моя собака серьёзно заболела. Выясняем, что с ней.

Google translated:

Hope it's not health related.

Related, but not mine. My dog is seriously ill. Let's find out what happened to her.
Good thing it's not diarrhea this time.

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:

Welcome back pal!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yes, I can do this, but it will be ineffective and pointless for now.
I strongly advise you to stop playing this game for a while and wait for its next version. Game changes will be significant.
None of the save files can be used in the next version of the game.
Just so I get this right, what you are saying is that from the next update no previous saves will work and we'll all have to start from scratch again?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Just so I get this right, what you are saying is that from the next update no previous saves will work and we'll all have to start from scratch again?
True, the game is being rebuilt with new interface and other changes, all will need to start a new game. Hopefully we will see something in January or February.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I know I asked before, and I am very aware of the remake coming breaking the current and past saves, but I would love to be able to unlock these memories while I can. I am also aware that on the Fake(Sneaky) Friendship with Eric that some of these are not possible, but would still like to unlock the ones I can. So any help will be appreciated.

EDIT: Also does anyone know which cookies I am missing? The only outfits that have not been unlocked in the main menu are: Ann: the last of her Christmas outfit (Lace Dress, Kind of cord, and Shorts); Alice: first set of Bra/Panties (White set) you see AFTER the swimsuit.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I know I asked before, and I am very aware of the remake coming breaking the current and past saves, but I would love to be able to unlock these memories while I can. I am also aware that on the Fake(Sneaky) Friendship with Eric that some of these are not possible, but would still like to unlock the ones I can. So any help will be appreciated.
Best I can tell you, you'll need to play all paths, or load a save (I think from the OP saves there's one) be sure to replace the persistent file as well. I think you need to put it in user Ren'Py files on your hard drive also.

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Best I can tell you, you'll need to play all paths, or load a save (I think from the OP saves there's one) be sure to replace the persistent file as well. I think you need to put it in user Ren'Py files on your hard drive also.
Well I was hoping to avoid that option but it seems I may have too. I mean from the looks of the pics it looks like #1 is part of "Head of Family"; #2 unless it is part of a different route, should have been unlocked with "Schoolmate"; #3 looks like it is part of "Control"; #4 I have no clue which route that would be but looks like Max and Alice are shopping; #5 looks like it would also be part of "Head of Family", and last #6 looks like it is part of either the "Arachnophobia" or No Candy nighttime foot massage and choosing morning shower (which I have done more than a dozen times).

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well I was hoping to avoid that option but it seems I may have too. I mean from the looks of the pics it looks like #1 is part of "Head of Family"; #2 unless it is part of a different route, should have been unlocked with "Schoolmate"; #3 looks like it is part of "Control"; #4 I have no clue which route that would be but looks like Max and Alice are shopping; #5 looks like it would also be part of "Head of Family", and last #6 looks like it is part of either the "Arachnophobia" or No Candy nighttime foot massage and choosing morning shower (which I have done more than a dozen times).
All your assumptions sound right to me and you do good to play the storyline.
The chosen path basically only effects Ann's storyline, so you can unlock most pics in one playthrough. Follow the walkthrough and you're good.

The shopping will happen once a certain point in Alice's storyline is reached. As usual don't focus on one opportunity, especially in Alice's case it's needed to play all of them, since they depend on each other. The end of her content will be, when you get to punishe her in the garden again going a bit further than usual after getting punished by her again. Once you did that, you get extra scenes as reward.
After helping her on the couch you can choose either to visit her in the bathroom later or to get a reward the next morning in the shower (which can only happen if she showers alone). The (so far) final night spider prank is also repeatable, having at least one additional variation.

You can keep the current game version, so you can unlock everything even after the next version is released (but you shouldn't take that long). However ... while it is possible to use different savegame slots, the persistent files might conflict with each other if Alexey won't use another name for the directory in Appdata.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
All your assumptions sound right to me and you do good to play the storyline.
The chosen path basically only effects Ann's storyline, so you can unlock most pics in one playthrough. Follow the walkthrough and you're good.

The shopping will happen once a certain point in Alice's storyline is reached. As usual don't focus on one opportunity, especially in Alice's case it's needed to play all of them, since they depend on each other. The end of her content will be, when you get to punishe her in the garden again going a bit further than usual after getting punished by her again. Once you did that, you get extra scenes as reward.
After helping her on the couch you can choose either to visit her in the bathroom later or to get a reward the next morning in the shower (which can only happen if she showers alone). The (so far) final night spider prank is also repeatable, having at least one additional variation.

You can keep the current game version, so you can unlock everything even after the next version is released (but you shouldn't take that long). However ... while it is possible to use different savegame slots, the persistent files might conflict with each other if Alexey won't use another name for the directory in Appdata.
I have already completed all the opportunities that are available on the Fake/Sneaky path. The only 1 I am locked out from doing is "Head of Family" right now. So the screenshot I provided shows the 1's that I have not unlocked yet as well as what parts of the Christmas Cookie outfits I have yet to unlock that are NOT showing up. Just took a look at the save files provided in the OP and to me they are TOO convoluted and hard to understand. I would have packed up the saves as 3 separate saves, 1 pack for each path with their respective persistent files to accommodate them as well instead of 1 huge pack and 1 persistent file.
So in this case I am getting extremely frustrated at this point with the game just trying to get it finished, and please forgive me here, with little help from the forum aside from vague pointers that would even leave Indiana Jones stumped.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

EDIT: Also does anyone know which cookies I am missing? The only outfits that have not been unlocked in the main menu are: Ann: the last of her Christmas outfit (Lace Dress, Kind of cord, and Shorts); Alice: first set of Bra/Panties (White set) you see AFTER the swimsuit.
The funny thing is that I can't even find the gallery in my game with these memories in, is it meant to be a mod that you download?

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes