3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
NO, you do not need the bank in order to do everything possible to do in this game, except take out a loan, that's it. What I'm telling you is this game is going through a rebuild, we start testing this new rebuild later this month, so far there is no talk of a bank or any need for one. Regardless old saves are not going to work, so even if you do open a bank, it won't be open in the next update. Now what it takes to infuriate a pancake I know nothing about, and I don't think I want to find out.
I didn’t get angry, but I was just a little pissed off because of the money system and the bank system in this game, that’s it .. and so it’s ok .. I’ll wait for a new update

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I didn’t get angry, but I was just a little pissed off because of the money system and the bank system in this game, that’s it .. and so it’s ok .. I’ll wait for a new update
Yeah, I understand man, I think that may be at least part of why there's a need for a rebuild. The bank was just a fix for not being able to get money quickly at the start. Hopefully this rebuild will take care of that, and some other issues with the game.
I hope we will all enjoy a smoother playthrough after this. :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
people, and if everything is done according to the guidance, then mom's boyfriend will only fuck her and not touch others, right? is it a 100% guarantee? or some steps it is better not to do until the MC gets rid of this BITCH
Yes, if you go on open war with that slimebag, you can avoid pretty much everything.
As part of the storyline at some point he will want to teach Lisa and show her his equipment. That you can interrupt (which is actually part of the storyline, you have to interrupt it a couple of times).

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
it’s clear .. it means that it’s necessary to give a package, this fucking bank won’t open itself, right?! infuriates a pancake but it seems there is no choice .. bummer
It's a part of the story. Max notices that he has not enough money to get the dresses in time and decides to look for a online bank. If he does have enough money (that's possible by staying in the room with the most viewers), he won't get that idea and the bank will remain locked. It's a bit lame, but it is what it is. The bank is not needed for anything.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
● Any Patreon follower could tell me what he meant by "Rebuild" ?
He's going to Balance the game or something like that ?

● He's waiting the donations bar goal to reach 100% to start adding new content, but it's stuck at 60% - 64% since a Month, and im Scary to see the next content after half year .

Reactions: yrban7477

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Does anyone have a save file where Eric is gone? I've tried everything and yet the quest to get rid of that snake won't start. NVM found one already.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
People need to just realize that the dev cycle for this game is slow. Always has been. Always will be. I find that it's generally pretty high quality, but due to the slow dev cycle I usually only bother to try it about every 6 months to give time for a meaningful amount of new content.

fallen59

Sep 2, 2017
" Ann. Sunday, while watching TV with Max, before the massage, on the floor. " for christmas clothes. I tried every week but I could not find or see. Where excatly is it?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am curious is there a way to tell what Christmas Cookies you have gotten vs what you still need to get? Meaning that IF you got cookie A for Person A then in the main menu it unlocks outfit A for them, regardless of the options you can click or not click. IF that is not the case then how are we to know which cookies to still get? Because so far there are a few that I have tried getting that do NOT show up in game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just went for the christmas cookies with version 9.2.3. Found 3 so far, I am still missing Ann's for some reason. Must have missed it on Sunday. Alice's you get when you spank her in the yard without the enhanced punishment. Lisa's I found Tuesday evening during the hand massage and Kira's was there when she was giving Max a show on the couch after she and Alice returned from the club.

You can see what you found if the girl's outfits are unlocked.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Hmmm well it seems that there are possibly at least 3 cookies for Alice and 3 cookies for Ann that I can not either get or already have and just dont remember getting them but I can say with certainty that not all options for them are unlocked on the main menu. There should be an option either in the main menu or in game to let you know either how many you have or which ones you have collected. 1 I know I HAVENT gotten is the bedroom spider cookie because of the progress with Alice.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am getting the feeling that I am going to have to start over to get everything unlocked because following the walkthrough guide is becoming more and more difficult to follow as it is all over the place. There is no chronological order to it and is easy to lose your place.
So can anyone tell me which of these are unlockable on the Sneaky path?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am guessing that there are a few that cannot like the 3rd one and possibly the last one (going left to right, top to bottom), but the rest I am struggling to get unlocked.
EDIT: So I have been able to figure out a few and crossed them off but would still like to know how to get the rest.

Last edited:

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
What do you mean reworking?
Will existing game development be discontinued?
As far as I understand it from discord, there will be some changes to the game. I don't know how extensive, but there is no mention of starting over. My guess is some UI changes, maybe game play changes. Anyway the developer promised something in january, so it can't be that extensive.
There is no mention of save compatibility, so no info on that, will see I guess.

If anybody knows more, let us know please.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes