3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I cannot release the spyder on Alice's room, the choice on dialogue never come up, need help !!!
I had to use the First Spider in the Shower. When Alice takes a shower just pop it in there and save her. After that i was able to use it in her Bedroom at night as well.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people, I didn’t get out !!?? old game is not possible to auto start days right? I'll help you set up the cheat in the game hatel will open the day so that it would be 9 days and I could take money from the wave cheat mod in the original version of this game .. but it cost to exit the settings and then into the game there was still 1 day and in the settings too. .. so days are not possible to miss just like that ... yes??

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How to actually get the Christmas outfits / background o_O ?
- And are they wearing them ingame or only main menu ?
1. read the cookies guide in Black Panthers walkthrough.
However ... I don't know if the current version contains the cookies for the christmas outfits. They were supposed to exist in the game only time limited last year. You have to try it.
2. Only in the menu

Reactions: Zellemate

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
How to actually get the Christmas outfits / background o_O ?
- And are they wearing them ingame or only main menu ?
You have to find the Christmas cookies, it's only possible in three months December, January and February. In other months the option is not available. The outfits are only worn in the main menu.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
You have to find the Christmas cookies, it's only possible in three months December, January and February. In other months the option is not available. The outfits are only worn in the main menu.
Because the game isn't complex enough on the plus side at least there's 10 weeks of Christmas fun to find :)

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
they didn’t answer me .. is it possible to make it in the settings so that the days would change and the bank would open ?? or it is necessary to do everything according to the senarium?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
they didn’t answer me .. is it possible to make it in the settings so that the days would change and the bank would open ?? or it is necessary to do everything according to the senarium?
There is a variable which says if the bank is available or not, also one for the day. So yes: it's possible. But I don't know the variable names.You're better off by just playing the game without cheating. If you got enough money without cheating, you won't need the bank anyway.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Honestly, like Nemo said it is best to NOT cheat (at least until you get the bank and take a loan. After that, if you have followed the guide, you won't need to cheat money. As to cheating stats, I recommend waiting until you have gained at least one point in the stat you want to increase.

There are several reasons to wait on cheats. For the money, it is best to get the loan, so the bank is available later if we need it (we haven't so far, but who knows what will happen later). As to the stats like sneak and persuade and such, in the past there were problems with MANY games if you added points to things if you hadn't earned some first (so I suggest being careful just in case).

For MOOD and RELATIONSHIP points I say DO NOT change the RELATIONSHIP but DO cheat MOOD. Relationship seems to unlock things so changing it might break things (I'm not sure). Mood seems to be a modifier for event success, so keep it high (cheating is NOT a problem) to have the best chance of success.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Cheating on Cleanliness is a MUST if you want to save time. Why waste half an hour of game time every day when you can cheat. :devilish:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
At this point if you have not played through the game so far, I would just wait. The start of rebuild is coming (Hopefully) next month, old saves want work, and the bank may not be needed or even in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frankinstein

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people, and if everything is done according to the guidance, then mom's boyfriend will only fuck her and not touch others, right? is it a 100% guarantee? or some steps it is better not to do until the MC gets rid of this BITCH

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
At this point if you have not played through the game so far, I would just wait. The start of rebuild is coming (Hopefully) next month, old saves want work, and the bank may not be needed or even in the game.
it’s clear .. it means that it’s necessary to give a package, this fucking bank won’t open itself, right?! infuriates a pancake but it seems there is no choice .. bummer

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
it’s clear .. it means that it’s necessary to give a package, this fucking bank won’t open itself, right?! infuriates a pancake but it seems there is no choice .. bummer
NO, you do not need the bank in order to do everything possible to do in this game, except take out a loan, that's it. What I'm telling you is this game is going through a rebuild, we start testing this new rebuild later this month, so far there is no talk of a bank or any need for one. Regardless old saves are not going to work, so even if you do open a bank, it won't be open in the next update. Now what it takes to infuriate a pancake I know nothing about, and I don't think I want to find out.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes