3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So far what ann do to mc? Sorry been a while havent play.
ON War path she lies in bed blindfolded and mistakes him for someone else. On the other paths I don't know, from what I've seen there is a bathroom scene.
Best is to wait for the new versions (since savegames won't be compatible) and play.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For persistent files with everything unlocked check BlackPanther's and Lukumode's savegame posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hs8915

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Ja, sehr gut ! Unglaublich ! Alles Gute für die Spieler im neuen Jahr ! But the inevitable grind is waiting for you over there ever and ever again. No pain, no gain ! ) Fucking pain, but I hope for marvelous gain.

(and next time in english please. Forum rules)
Moreover, that post is illiterate in Russian. Another snotty kid is over here.)

Last edited:

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I like your choice for the remaining clothes, I have the same :LOL:

This "naked plus" type of clothing is a favourite of mine, like the girl is still wearing stockings and heels or still wearing the hat of the costume/uniform (nurse, police or similar). Or still wearing corset, choker or jewellery. Bottomless (so wearing normal clothes above the waist and being naked below the waist) is also always fun to see :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Moreover, that post is illiterate in Russian. Another snotty kid is over here.)
No autotranslator can handle slang properly - from any language. But the meaning was clear.
The worst english I ever saw was on guild chat, in a mostly british guild which I was the leader of. You could distinguish foreign language speakers easily, they wrote the best english.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Im stuck here I tried every option put still not done
My first guess would have been that you need to proceed in Naughty Feet now, but that seems to be finished already.
Try it again anyway and make sure you completed all spider pranks with all possible outcomes, including those in the shower.
Check BlackPanther's Walkthrough in any case.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Кортинки ? Are you sure it's a slang word ? I'm familiar with seven languages. Three of them are Slavic ones . I know the grammar of them all.
That's my best assumption, could also be a typo or a dialect (If you look it up, instead of "kortinki" it should have been "kartinki"). But replace it with "ananas". The sentence still will mean the same if you look at the context.

(ps: 3.5 main languages and lots and lots of german dialects here).

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes