3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Your sisters and mother, weirdo ! Don't forget that Eric, no matter how much you'd like it, is Max's official stepfather. Keep mumbling about your incestuous wet dreams while twirling your sluggish cock. You can't do more than that nerd ! )
You must have the balls to reach the goal.
1) The LADIES are Love Interests. As this game and the original ARE incest games (ok, because of Patreon's rules, changes were made that are EASY to remove) I don't understand why you object to them being considered LI's. Heck, the early descriptions of the original were something like 'The incest game of all time'. This IS the primary focus of the game.

2) (EVIL Scum) Eric is NOT a stepfather; he is a boyfriend. He is the Guy who decides to transfer Ann/Mom to his department/office after they move to this new place so he can have sex with her (and maybe something more). However, he has NO position in the FAMILY beyond being a guy that's having sex with one of them. Yes, he is trying to take over, but that is NOT official, and part of this game is choosing how to deal with him (WAR or Peace).

Hope that helps

BDI

May 23, 2017
I wanna change it on the path of true friendship. New Eric. An event is needed that would change Eric's attitude towards Max. For example, Eric choked on a bone, and Max saved him. Eric needs to stop treating Max like an annoying kiddo. He has to earn his respect. Maybe beat him in a fight. The path of true friendship in the form in which it's now is initially false.

I assume you are an expert in homosexual relationships ! Please share your experience. I'm all ears.)
However, I'm not the one fauning over him. I kicked him out a long time ago.
The old game was a disaster from intrigue point of view. This one is designed to be masterpiece except exhausting grind.
Eric is not his real name in this

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Btw, Eric is just Ann's boyfriend, they never married.
I saw a different script. They 're married. You're mumbling about an affair between a landlady and a roommate/childhood best friend. It's such a cheap excuse, so hypocritical. In fact, Max alone cannot survive in the real world by keeping his girls on a leash. He will break, they will overcome him. But together they can bear this burden and continue to live happily after, following the truth of life. Team up to win.

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
I saw a different script. They 're married. You're mumbling about an affair between a landlady and a roommate/childhood best friend. It's such a cheap excuse, so hypocritical. In fact, Max alone cannot survive in the real world by keeping his girls on a leash. He will break, they will overcome him. But together they can bear this burden and continue to live happily after, following the truth of life. Team up to win.
What are you talking about?, Max cant survive in this world alone? They're married?, you saw a different script? dude... you've spent far too long thinking about this and fantasising about Eric and Max being something that will never happen.
At the beginning of the game none of the people but Ann have even met Eric, he's just Ann's Boss turned Boyfriend.
How can you even think that they're married?, he literally only stays over the house occasionally.
Max is certainly making enough money as is to lavish the girls with gifts and pay for all their needs, atleast mine is.
You also seem to have some disgust for the incest Genre, which is ridiculous because this is an incest game, so quit ranting about people being weird, and go find another game if your so anti incest, and want some bromance father/son harem shit, im pretty sure its been confirmed that Eric will never play nice with Max permanently and one of them has to go, and Max going means Game Over.

Last edited:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
he literally only stays over the house occasionally.
And she stays at his house for the night occasionally.) I'm talking exclusively about this game, not old one and another Ren'Py version.

so quit ranting about people being weird, and go find another game if your so anti incest, and want some bromance father/son harem shit.
Dear gentleman with an uncertain sexual orientation, do not attribute your vices to me. I love incest, you just haven't learned to read and understand what's written there yet. As for the rest, I ask you to read my signature at the bottom, where I'm sending people like you on a long erotic journey that you deserve for your exceptional stupidity.

You really should decide if you want to play a incest game or not. You keep spinning in all direction.
It's you who's spinning with landlady shit pretending to be a stupid sheep that doesn't know what it's all about then you hypocritically accuse me of duality dodging like an eel in a frying pan.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Your immagination doesn't count when it comes to existing games.
But mocking incestous fantasies after applying the incest patch and THEN again talking about others being hypocritical... You really should decide if you want to play a incest game or not. You keep spinning in all directions.

But who knows, maybe if you ask Alexey nicely on discord, he WILL add Eric as love interest.

Well, it has been fun. So long.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDI and jokersama

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I doubt it as Eric is feeding the fishes.
And Max sits in a cell and communicates with evil dudes. Domestic homicide motivated by personal hatred is extremely easy to investigate. So you're fooling yourself in vain. In the meantime, establish a personal relationship with your new friends, jailbird ))

Well, your chicks will not be bored for long time without your caresses. Adios Looser ! ))

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does this has any sex yet or this will be exactly as disappointing and blue balling like the original?
So far it's sex with Kira and something very close to it with Alice* and going there with Ann.

*It's a matter of perspective. If you told your girlfriend what you did with Alice and then said "but it was not real sex" she would probably hit you ... and then hit you again.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
So far it's sex with Kira and something very close to it with Alice* and going there with Ann.

*It's a matter of perspective. If you told your girlfriend what you did with Alice and then said "but it was not real sex" she would probably hit you ... and then hit you again.
So so far only hj and bj with ann?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes