3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

Last save files in all three paths(v0.07.00 P1)
by Lukumoide

1: Enmity
2: Friendship
3: Friendship
4: pretending to be a friend

Last save files in all three paths (v0.07.P2.00)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.
1: Hostility
2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.08.07 )
by Lukumoide

2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship

Last save files in (v0.09.01.x)
by Lukumoide
2: True Friendship
3: Fake Friendship
In which one of this eric is completely kicked out from the house? Which version and which route? ( hostilty, true or fake friendship)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
In which one of this eric is completely kicked out from the house? Which version and which route? ( hostilty, true or fake friendship)
Currently he is out of the house in HOSTILE. Eventually he WILL be gone in all, since Max is MC and if (EVIL Scum) Eric remains the game will end (Max sent away). There have been comments that he still has a part to play even after being removed (he IS Ann's/Mom's boss) but in time he WILL be gone completely.

Hope that helps

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Have I inadvertently touched your tender emotional strings by casually insulting the faggots dear to your heart? I'm pretty sorry. I'm not going to seduce your sweet Eric and leave him at your complete disposal.)
Nah, you only have me laughing, and yeah go ahead and seduce Eric, I'm sure he'd like that. He's not in my game anyway.
He's only there for you and your special way.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Currently he is out of the house in HOSTILE. Eventually he WILL be gone in all, since Max is MC and if (EVIL Scum) Eric remains the game will end (Max sent away). There have been comments that he still has a part to play even after being removed (he IS Ann's/Mom's boss) but in time he WILL be gone completely.

Hope that helps
Why would he be gone in friendship path? That one is all about corrupting the family together

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Why would he be gone in friendship path? That one is all about corrupting the family together
Because in the end the game is about MAX. From what has been said in the past (EVIL Scum) Eric will HAVE to go for the game to progress. As things are now the two characters MAY be friendly, but they BOTH want ALL the ladies for THEMSELVES. Eventually, Max will remove the EVIL from the house in order for NEW things to happen. If (EVIL Scum) Eric remains the best anyone who plays the 'Friendship' path can hope for is a loop and NOT getting new content. If Max (the MC) is removed the game ENDS. At some point the only way for NEW things to happen will REQUIRE things to CHANGE (Eric must go).

As I said, Max is the MC, (EVIL Scum) Eric is an opponent. One will eventually have to win, which means the other MUST go. If the roles were reversed, then the result would be the SAME. Winner stays, loser leaves. My understanding is that there WILL be some content locked behind the friendship path as Max 'Learns' new things, but that WILL end eventually.

I hope that explains the situation as I understand it.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Because in the end the game is about MAX. From what has been said in the past (EVIL Scum) Eric will HAVE to go for the game to progress. As things are now the two characters MAY be friendly, but they BOTH want ALL the ladies for THEMSELVES. Eventually, Max will remove the EVIL from the house in order for NEW things to happen. If (EVIL Scum) Eric remains the best anyone who plays the 'Friendship' path can hope for is a loop and NOT getting new content. If Max (the MC) is removed the game ENDS. At some point the only way for NEW things to happen will REQUIRE things to CHANGE (Eric must go).

As I said, Max is the MC, (EVIL Scum) Eric is an opponent. One will eventually have to win, which means the other MUST go. If the roles were reversed, then the result would be the SAME. Winner stays, loser leaves. My understanding is that there WILL be some content locked behind the friendship path as Max 'Learns' new things, but that WILL end eventually.

I hope that explains the situation as I understand it.
What gave you that impression? Friendship is all about netorase - sharing - fake friendship may eventually end in Eric's removal but removing Eric from friendship is removing the entire point of the route and going back to basic harem. It can be easily done for Eric and MC to team up in that route and have an ending where they control the family and their own business.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
So that's what we have. A lustful kid who earns money by exposing the intimate life of his family to the public, and a young depraved man who wanna create a family harem. Why can't they find a common language and establish cooperation in achieving their goals? From my point of view, it would be more honest and much more interesting to create a friendly orgasmic team. Сompetion not to expel an opponent from the house, but who will score more love points from the female part of the family and achieve more corruption points. For example, who will be the first to persuade one of the girls or two of them to a threesome FFM or MMF. It would be fun. Do not forget about lesbian pleasures. I guess there are lack of them in the game. They will give more piquancy to family relationships. Especially during or after a spanking or when taking part in orgy. The only flaw in the game I see is its intentionally tedious grind.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Сompetion not to expel an opponent from the house, but who will score more love points from the female part of the family and achieve more corruption points. For example, who will be the first to persuade one of the girls or two of them to a threesome FFM or MMF. It would be fun.
Make a game out of that idea then.

• Angry
Reactions: archedio

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
What gave you that impression? Friendship is all about netorase - sharing - fake friendship may eventually end in Eric's removal but removing Eric from friendship is removing the entire point of the route and going back to basic harem. It can be easily done for Eric and MC to team up in that route and have an ending where they control the family and their own business.
I was answering about THIS game (not different definitions for the various forbidden three letter words). In a different game (Remake Story) the focus is different and so your idea would work. In THIS game the Dev has SAID that (EVIL Scum) Eric IS an enemy and WILL be gone in ALL paths. The EASIEST explanation for this would be 'It's in the Script'. The longer explanation which I tried to write is VERY long but boils down to MAX is the MC and Eric is just a side character that provides an option to see different scenes but must leave at some point so we can do OTHER things.

Hmm, let's try a different way to explain for THIS game. You are travelling from one place to another. Shortly after you start you come to a crossroads with 3 choices. Eventually they WILL come together again (With new choices appearing later), but until then you see and experience different things. In the end THIS game is about MAX going to a destination, and the paths are different options that will change what he sees and does along the way. Max will STILL get to the planned destination. There may be a few differences based on the choices we make but it's still the destination.

I hope this ends the discussion about keeping the EVIL one in the game beyond a certain point but know that it will continue. Of course, when it shows up again and the answer WILL be the same, Eric must go because 'It's in the Script'.

Reactions: Nemo56

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I was answering about THIS game (not different definitions for the various forbidden three letter words). In a different game (Remake Story) the focus is different and so your idea would work. In THIS game the Dev has SAID that (EVIL Scum) Eric IS an enemy and WILL be gone in ALL paths. The EASIEST explanation for this would be 'It's in the Script'. The longer explanation which I tried to write is VERY long but boils down to MAX is the MC and Eric is just a side character that provides an option to see different scenes but must leave at some point so we can do OTHER things.

Hmm, let's try a different way to explain for THIS game. You are travelling from one place to another. Shortly after you start you come to a crossroads with 3 choices. Eventually they WILL come together again (With new choices appearing later), but until then you see and experience different things. In the end THIS game is about MAX going to a destination, and the paths are different options that will change what he sees and does along the way. Max will STILL get to the planned destination. There may be a few differences based on the choices we make but it's still the destination.

I hope this ends the discussion about keeping the EVIL one in the game beyond a certain point but know that it will continue. Of course, when it shows up again and the answer WILL be the same, Eric must go because 'It's in the Script'.
The discussion will never end, it's F95.

But besides, the dev really said that? Do you have a link or page # so I could read it? It really seems pointless to even keep the friendship path in the game if it will end in removing Eric.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
But besides, the dev really said that?
The way the DEV sees the plot of the 'BB another story' is under spoiler. It doesn't seem like the main goal of the game is Max's war against Eric

Find a way to make money and seduce the women in your family!
- Follow quest lines and unravel family secrets.
- RPG dialogue and branching paths
- High quality renders (1920x1080)
- Sandbox game-play
- Corrupt a family - From innocent to sex-addicted

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The discussion will never end, it's F95.

But besides, the dev really said that? Do you have a link or page # so I could read it? It really seems pointless to even keep the friendship path in the game if it will end in removing Eric.
I'm on the dev team (note: game tester only) and yes, the dev. has said friendship with Eric will end poorly for Max or Eric. If you let it end poorly for Max, then GAME OVER. But he also said that it would not happen for some time to come. You can always ask him yourself, on his discord.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I'm on the dev team (note: game tester only) and yes, the dev. has said friendship with Eric will end poorly for Max or Eric. If you let it end poorly for Max, then GAME OVER. But he also said that it would not happen for some time to come. You can always ask him yourself, on his discord.
Damn, that's a bummer. I imagined fake friendship to be about slow undermining of him and friendship to make him your ally, if we're getting rid of him or getting a game over then it's the same path basically.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-REAL- Breaking News -REAL-

I asked the MOST important question in discord and got an answer from Aleksey90 today. The answer to the question that EVERYONE (me) has been asking is Yes, Max WILL swim during the DAY.

Just a thought :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Allen0206

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
the dev. has said friendship with Eric will end poorly for Max or Eric
Then the path of true friendship has no sense. What a pity ! Why did I just convince Dark Silver to bring Eric into the game as Max's opponent? Then I caught fire with this idea. But after playing this game, I would like to see a real male friendship of two pervs pleasuring satisfied chicks.)

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Damn, that's a bummer. I imagined fake friendship to be about slow undermining of him and friendship to make him your ally, if we're getting rid of him or getting a game over then it's the same path basically.
Well, just look at it this way at that point you will have seen all that Eric is going to do anyway. I mean if to you there's no game without Eric, then let Eric win. Game ends and because you achieved your goal you win.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes