3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

BDI

May 23, 2017
Then the path of true friendship has no sense. What a pity ! Why did I just convince Dark Silver to bring Eric into the game as Max's opponent? Then I caught fire with this idea. But after playing this game, I would like to see a real male friendship of two pervs pleasuring satisfied chicks.)
Or maybe you could play with Eric yourself, maybe play a gay route, as for me, I kicked him out a Looong time ago!

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The dev also said, that Eric will cause trouble later in the game, but it was not said in what form. On war path he is still Ann's boss and gives her a hard time.
So with some luck he'll just be lurking under wet stones where he belongs.

Reactions: Allen0206

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Then the path of true friendship has no sense. What a pity ! Why did I just convince Dark Silver to bring Eric into the game as Max's opponent? Then I caught fire with this idea. But after playing this game, I would like to see a real male friendship of two pervs pleasuring satisfied chicks.)
Well, don't give up just yet, there's a rebuild coming for the next update and the whole plain has not been laid out yet. Changes will be made, so who knows maybe there will be a path of lasting friendship with Eric. All I know for sure is from the original plain, to have Eric backstab Max in friendship path if Max did not get rid of him in time. I do think that Eric will be gone in all paths at some point, however. But I could easily be wrong about this. If I get word from the dev. I will post it here. And remember anyone can ask him questions on his discord.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Or maybe you could play with Eric yourself, maybe play a gay route, as for me, I kicked him out a Looong time ago!
Or maybe Eric will twist your balls thanks to your desperate stupidity so that you get smart ? No one will try cancel other paths. You are free to choose one of the three options that suits you. You can hate Eric with all your heart and create your harem alone after you kick him out. I don't care. But you have no right to force the author to keep only your path. It's solely the prerogative of the DEV how he will develop the game further. So stop whining, be a man.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Or maybe Eric will twist your balls thanks to your desperate stupidity so that you get smart ? No one will try cancel other paths. You are free to choose one of the three options that suits you. You can hate Eric with all your heart and create your harem alone after you kick him out. I don't care. But you have no right to force the author to keep only your path. It's solely the prerogative of the DEV how he will develop the game further. So stop whining, be a man.
I did NOT intend to try to force the author to keep only my path! I was only commenting on YOUR love of Eric!

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I was only commenting on YOUR love of Eric!
Why should I hate Eric ? Max is a scumbag! He wants the same from his mom and sisters as Eric. He is ready to do anything to get into the panties of his mom and sisters. He's no better than Eric. You just identify with him, but not Eric, and you're not ready to share your loot with anyone. You're just a greedy Uncle Scrooge. It's all mine, I won't share my property with anyone. But your female part of the family may not agree with your plans for them. And that's where Eric comes in. You have to earn their favor to become the only one.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
I do hate Eric, I have always wished that he would be made a slave in Kate Moms BDSM Club where he is cuckolded and chastity belied and then pegged with oversized didos that Alice and Ann use on him lol

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
plus the Eric friends path - all eric wants to do is get rid of Max to boot camp and fuck Ann, Alice, Lisa and Kira - once he has done that nothing else will really happen and it is Game over as you play as Max, not Eric

BDI

May 23, 2017
Why should I hate Eric ? Max is a scumbag! He wants the same from his mom and sisters as Eric. He is ready to do anything to get into the panties of his mom and sisters. He's no better than Eric. You just identify with him, but not Eric, and you're not ready to share your loot with anyone. You're just a greedy Uncle Scrooge. It's all mine, I won't share my property with anyone. But your female part of the family may not agree with your plans for them. And that's where Eric comes in. You have to earn their favor to become the only one.
No problem, to each his own. I see that you are happy with Eric so, have have him! Far be it for me to break up your bromance.
Incipiently, my max has won over all the women in the house.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
all eric wants to do is get rid of Max to boot camp and fuck Ann, Alice, Lisa and Kira - once he has done that nothing else will really happen
I wanna change it on the path of true friendship. New Eric. An event is needed that would change Eric's attitude towards Max. For example, Eric choked on a bone, and Max saved him. Eric needs to stop treating Max like an annoying kiddo. He has to earn his respect. Maybe beat him in a fight. Maybe another uninvited guest, some criminal who will force them to unite in the fight against a common enemy to protect their precious chicks from gross arbitrariness. For example, if Lisa or Alice were abducted for ransom. The villain could have found them through Max's website or through Max's aunt Kira. Anyway, she works as a prostitute, and this business is heavy loaded with criminal scum. Alice can be easily kidnapped at the club. The path of true friendship in the form in which it's now is initially false.

you are happy with Eric so, have have him! Far be it for me to break up your bromance.
I assume you are an expert in homosexual relationships ! Please share your experience. I'm all ears.)

Last edited:

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
The discussion will never end, it's F95.

But besides, the dev really said that? Do you have a link or page # so I could read it? It really seems pointless to even keep the friendship path in the game if it will end in removing Eric.
We have all seen, I have a Patreon account and it is in there somewhere it is not hidden just those who like Eric donet want to hear it or read it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why should I hate Eric ? Max is a scumbag! He wants the same from his mom and sisters as Eric. He is ready to do anything to get into the panties of his mom and sisters. He's no better than Eric.
Why? It's fun.
And about him being better ... according to some old post, some dialogs hinted that he wanted to get rid of everyone and keep the house. In the original, Eric was not even his real name.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The old game was a disaster from intrigue point of view. This one is designed to be mastership except exhausting grind.
Yes, there is still work to do for it being a masterpiece, there are still traces of Eric left. Those who want more of him can find him in the RenPy Remake (and not so much here). He has a whole storyline for himself there.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
there are still traces of Eric left
Why is there so much fuss around Eric? For the faint-hearted, who are afraid of even the shadow of rivalry, I myself would ask the DEV to create a path for suckers in the game, where Max will never meet Eric, so that the luxurious mom would rush headlong to her knees in front of him and swallow his dick up to the very tonsils, so that their fanatical obsession with undivided possession would be completely satisfied.)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
mumble mumble [subliminal insult about] mumble mumble [exageration] ...
It's not about rivalry. He's hardly part of any story line except Ann's.
Nah, he is just a bad character, that's all. I don't mind "third parties" if it fits the story, but in BB he is just a nuisance, nothing else and he takes away precious rendering time.

It's fun that his fans always try to lower those who don't like him being in the game. Either they are kids or not grown up, afraid of competition or in this case faint hearted.
What's so adult about wanting someone else to screw your girlfriend?

But I agree, a path completely without that waste of bits and bytes would be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: aldanky

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
What's so adult about wanting someone else to screw your girlfriend?
Your sisters and mother, weirdo ! Don't forget that Eric, no matter how much you'd like it, is Max's official stepfather. Keep mumbling about your incestuous wet dreams while twirling your sluggish cock. You can't do more than that nerd ! )
You must have the balls to reach the goal.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Your sisters and mother, weirdo ! Don't forget that Eric, no matter how much you'd like it, is Max's official stepfather. Keep mumbling about your incestuous wet dreams while twirling your sluggish cock. You can't do more than that nerd ! )
You must have the balls to reach the goal.
Landlady and roommate / best childhood friend! :D
You must have the balls to pleasrure all four ladies. Getting help from an outsider is like cheating.

Btw, Eric is just Ann's boyfriend, they never married. But if he was Max' stepfather, why would Max want to join him?

Reactions: Shiva0067
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes