3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Okay, I need some help.. I am on the Eric hostile route, set up both dirt pictures, but when going to bed after taking the Eric masturbating in front of Alice picture, nothing happens. The walkthrough says, that before waking up the next morning, Alice comes to the room and Eric is busted. How to trigger that??
The 2nd picture Alice needs to be naked, if you have this then after taking the 2nd picture, go into Alice's room after Eric has left and jerk off over Alice's feet, then go to bed. Alice should come storming into your room in the morning.

ThePenBoi

Feb 8, 2019
It will not happen that night, first Max must go to Alice's room at night and masturbate on Alice's feet. Then go to bed, then it triggers. It's been some time ago for me so check walkthrough again and in game guide to make sure about just how it's done.
Thanks alot!
I have to admit, that both the walthrough and the game are not quite helpful with these kinds of things. I did not know, that I had to follow 3 paths in parallel while preparing those with 4 other paths..
For others: You need to get both Lisa and Alice to the point, where Eric interarcts and have to push both paths until you can get rid of Eric. Start with Alice's path.

blackmaster1991

Mar 11, 2018
For some reason, I still need to progress more in school mate even though it says it is over for this release. But my other mission needs progress in school mate. Is there something wrong with my Progression? How to possibly fix it?
Thanks all.

Bri99

Feb 3, 2022
I need help!!!

On the game site i play this game on it said it was updated 0.09.2.03version just a few days ago. Now when i go to load my save it loads and it still says opportunities 23/23 everything is completed but i think two or mmaybe three tasks and those say cant complete because i am on the friendship path with Eric. Does anyone know if this game really was updated or was it just a bug fix update?

Thank you to anyone who can help

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I need help!!!

On the game site i play this game on it said it was updated 0.09.2.03version just a few days ago. Now when i go to load my save it loads and it still says opportunities 23/23 everything is completed but i think two or mmaybe three tasks and those say cant complete because i am on the friendship path with Eric. Does anyone know if this game really was updated or was it just a bug fix update?

Thank you to anyone who can help
There's not much on friendship path, I think just shopping with Alice, and that's not in "opportunities". There's no new opportunity anyway just an extinction of "Who Doesn't Take Risk", and "Arachnophobia".

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
MegaVox:
I’m assuming most of these rebuilds are based around QOL and Streamlining Dev Cycle processes along with some small tweaks to the UI is that right?…. Or is it going to be a complete overhaul.

Aleksey90:
Rebuild is full, but that doesn't mean that absolutely everything will change. For example, the interface during gameplay is almost unchanged, but the various menus and windows will change more. Here is a draft of the updated interface during the game from mid-November.
1669891567647.png

Rusty Skull
will the saves work?

Aleksey90:
No. The whole structure of events will change.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes