3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
0001.jpg
I've come this far and I have a question.
Alice no longer smokes (13:00 in yard). --> (Max says it's weird that Alice doesn't smoke.)
Ann's punishment has been prevented, but Max has no option to punish Alice instead (15:00 in yard).
So I can't do this last event anymore.
Am I stuck in this version?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 2179712
Alice no longer smokes (13:00 in yard). --> (Max says it's weird that Alice doesn't smoke.)
Ann's punishment has been prevented, but Max has no option to punish Alice instead (15:00 in yard).
Not sure, but you might check if she HAS cigarettes. You NEED to buy her a new pack each time they're found, or she won't smoke. Not sure if there is a set time that they run out even if they are not found by Ann/Mom but there could be. So, check the shop on your computer to see if you can buy some, or check her room.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2179712
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I don't understand how to complete these 3 quests someone with a good heart help me?
the first is for my mother who always goes to yoga and she doesn't help me with my problem and in the bathroom she won't let me in she says that

the second is from my sister Alice but she tells me that I have to have an entertainment first with my aunt for kisses and sex (but every time I go to my aunt's in the evening she always makes me do the same things) I don't understand if it's daytime wrong or not

and the third is Eric's

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is the age of the characters set in this game?
I foolishly thought that age was Alice --> Max --> Lisa's order, because of her character's height until now.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Are the latest saves somewhat broken? i used old saves that kinda bugged out on me as i didn't play 3 versions or so and now i downloaded the latest save file from OP but it doesn't seem to work.

Any suggestions what i could do differently? Do they not belong in the game/save folder?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Here are my endsaves (all 3 paths) with persistent file. It's present on all three paths, so saves from all paths (I don't know which path you're playing.
Can you tell me on real friendship part what's the significant difference for now between buying nightie for Alice or let Eric buy it and do you have separate saves for that? On my playthrough Max bought it which have some consequences like Eric not letting Max join him with Kira and no lingerie with Ann. But from img folder i hadn't seen any scene of threesome with Kira, is that even in game now and if it is do you have that save with different decision so i could see those scenes?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Can anybody please help me with this oportunity? How do I start it? I`ve tried everything.
View attachment 2181461
also click on the (?) and it gives you the sq km answer for that fact it is unlocked by going to spy on her when she takes a bath and you have to be discovered; in the evening go when he sees the tv and try to give him a candy if you are successful then you will see it with your own eyes

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes