3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i need help, why i can't make a deal with alice while she's smoking ? she refuse all options and she says " if you don't need anything..etc"

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
2022_11_18_16_25_38_Greenshot.png

hi folks,
i have a problem i can't get through the sections here and i even took the walkthrough to help me but it doesn't work. does anyone have any tips for me?

Reactions: Steveo12

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Pesto2222

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I can understand people like you, but personally I prefer as few hints as possible. I want to find everything on my own no matter how long it takes me. If there were progress bars or something like that, I would have had a lot less fun. Each of us is different and so games should be with lots of hints (which I try to avoid) and games for people like me with few or no hints. We should accept that not everyone wants the same thing. Someone loves potato oven and the other hates it and loves pasta, so in my opinion there should be different games too.
if you want as little hints as possible, change the language to something you have no clue about, can hit 2 birds with 1 stone, play the detective and might subconsciously even pick up another language ;)

Reactions: groq

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
who has a savegame of this finished quest thank you
Buddy, I can't believe that you are still stuck in this stage and didn't manage to pass it.
Use the save file you sent me last time. Visit Alice in front of the TV and follow the steps below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After entering Alice's room
follow the steps below:

As you can see, this stage has been passed.

P.s: The attached save file is the continuation of your own save file after passing this stage

Now, for the stage, try to punish Alice in the yard. It is explained in the guide

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
if you want as little hints as possible, change the language to something you have no clue about, can hit 2 birds with 1 stone, play the detective and might subconsciously even pick up another language ;)
You're right, it would be much more difficult, but I wouldn't have understood anything and many events only come to life through the story. That's why I would definitely have less fun.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
btw i called,before the update got released,20 new images at max
what did we got?didnt even bother to check lol

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I already solved it, now my problem is this, what time do I have to see her? I already did it like 9 times but it doesn't give me the part to watch the movie with her.

View attachment 2178160
Go to Lisa's bathroom again in the morning when Lisa is alone in the bathroom and use the "Make Noise" option. Now, as mentioned in the text of Max and Lisa's conversations in the game, go to Max and Lisa's room at night before going to bed. Now Lisa will watch the movie with Max

you are here :

mark19

Feb 22, 2019
unfortunately it doesn't open the whole gallery, and with eric's scenes, one is missing, is it still being made?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
unfortunately it doesn't open the whole gallery, and with eric's scenes, one is missing, is it still being made?
All scenes in the gallery are already in the game, new scenes are added to the gallery only with the corresponding update.

Reactions: mark19

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
If the opportunity/quest is not triggered and does not continue then the game will always grind and it makes your time wasted of course the game will be boring. Thats my opinion when I played

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes