3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
And as always, where is your save file?

Memories have nothing to do with save files. As a result, I need a screenshot of the page where the memories are not opened

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What exactly is the problem or bug?

If Max hasn't given Alice the body suite in your game, this opportunity will never start. I hope you can manage your previous problem and send your last save file.

save file plz
bro mine this is a cheat mod yes in the game i can change everything but i cant change the amount of money with a wave of this mod .. but i need the names of this first

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
You can always try to alter the variables. But there really is no need. In the beginnig it starts rolling in slowly, but once you have a camera up, spend time in that room. Once you have more, spend time in the room with the most viewers. Once you can afford it, also buy adds to get more viewers. In time you will earn by far more than you need.
but how can I do this if at the beginning of the game they give only $ 150 and everything .. I will find 1 camera in the casting room .. but what to do next

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
1668763989567.png
How exactly am I going to progress Stick or Carrot as I cannot fail peeking at shower. She does not let me have the "peek" chance when she changes clothes at our room either. Im confused. Any help?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
but how can I do this if at the beginning of the game they give only $ 150 and everything .. I will find 1 camera in the casting room .. but what to do next
Do NOT change money at the start of the game. Doing that can BREAK it. I recommend checking the walkthrough on the first page to help. Honestly though you have no REAL need to change money. If you get the free camera running, then you will have MORE than enough. Just find the first camera, order then read the book every time you can, set up the site, then try to be in THAT room every time you can when time advances to a new hour. The guide tells you ways to get additional money (USE them), When the site is running BUY adverts (1-4) every day.

WARNING: do NOT buy both outfits (for Alice and Lisa) at the start. You can buy ONE but wait until after the bank loan becomes available (you will get a warning about time running out then check your computer) to buy the other. If you save money and follow the guide you will have plenty of money to buy both, but there COULD be problems if you buy them, and the loan option isn't used.

Hope that helps

P.S. I also suggesting the FAQ that .Black Panther. has in their signature. It should answer most (if not all) of your questions.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just follow the quest line ... it leads you through it step by step.
Get your website up and running by reading the web standards.
Also you can earn a little extra money by cleaning the pool and buying groceries online for Ann.

Once the site is up, invest money for one add and spend time in the room with the camera if there's nothing else to do. At the end of the day (or the day after) you can collect your earnings from your website.
Warning. If you earn (or cheat) too much, the bank will not unlock. This is a story point where Max realizes that he won't have enough money to buy the clothes. After that the bank will unlock and he can get a loan. If he does have enough money, the bank will not unlock.
It's not needed for playing, but it can come in handy if you really need money on a short term.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How exactly am I going to progress Stick or Carrot as I cannot fail peeking at shower. She does not let me have the "peek" chance when she changes clothes at our room either. Im confused. Any help?
You peek at her in the shower. If your sneaking skill is too high, "make some noise" so she will notice you.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don't understand why everyone is complaining about grinding. You can play through the entire game (one path) from start to finish on a free day without cheats. Do people want to play through the entire game in an hour????

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't understand why everyone is complaining about grinding. You can play through the entire game (one path) from start to finish on a free day without cheats. Do people want to play through the entire game in an hour????
Because I know already what to do, I can finish Day of the Tentacle in 40 minutes and I am not a fast player. Does that make it a bad game? No, not at all. The game is awesome. If one takes the time to actually read all the dialogs, it will take several hours longer. And if he doesn't know what to do, he goes around, tries stuff, talks to people to find hints.

Games don't need repetitive content for play time, good writing and quest design will do.

Of course, most players here are not interested in a good game but want to see sex stuff instead or in the best case a good story. Hardly anyone is really interested in gameplay.

I don't mind the grind all too much. I try to be nice to the girls anyway.
What I don't like, are RPG stats and RNGs. Try, try, try again and if still fails, then try again ... that is what I think is bad design.
A pure event based quest system (adventure style) with plenty of dialog would be more to my liking.

Still ... the game is interesting enough for me to ignore these shortcomings.

Reactions: thocra and wd1111

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Pls help me to find gallery in the game, i mean this memories button... i cant find it
That would be the "extra" patch. It has been linked to several times. You will find it either by using the forum search function. Maybe there is also a link on page 1.

Reactions: RAES121212

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Because I know already what to do, I can finish Day of the Tentacle in 40 minutes and I am not a fast player. Does that make it a bad game? No, not at all. The game is awesome. If one takes the time to actually read all the dialogs, it will take several hours longer. And if he doesn't know what to do, he goes around, tries stuff, talks to people to find hints.

Games don't need repetitive content for play time, good writing and quest design will do.

Of course, most players here are not interested in a good game but want to see sex stuff instead or in the best case a good story. Hardly anyone is really interested in gameplay.

I don't mind the grind all too much. I try to be nice to the girls anyway.
What I don't like, are RPG stats and RNGs. Try, try, try again and if still fails, then try again ... that is what I think is bad design.
A pure event based quest system (adventure style) with plenty of dialog would be more to my liking.

Still ... the game is interesting enough for me to ignore these shortcomings.
I personally think that repetition of actions is absolutely necessary. If I want to lose weight and get muscle, I have to go to the gym for several months. It is not done in one day. It would be terrible for me if in the game it was possible immediately. In my eyes, the game should represent real life as much as possible. That's why in the game I eat, shower, work and so on every day. I do it in real life too. The game would be perfect if there were only autosaves at the beginning of the day (no manual saves) and the saves were on a server, so that any manipulation of the saves would be excluded.

Reactions: thocra

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I personally think that repetition of actions is absolutely necessary. If I want to lose weight and get muscle, I have to go to the gym for several months. It is not done in one day. It would be terrible for me if in the game it was possible immediately. In my eyes, the game should represent real life as much as possible. That's why in the game I eat, shower, work and so on every day. I do it in real life too.
Yep, without the repetition there would be no game, every girl would just fall at Max's feet as he wouldn't need to influence them to get what he wants, every little thing he does to or for them changes the girls attitude towards him.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Yes, if it is an one hour read.

I'd like not to do the same thing over and over again for hundred times as well.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Which path do you prefer from the story of BBAS that is interesting for you to play?
Hostile, Friendship or Fake friendship....
I wonder which path will lead Max will fuck Ann tomorrow if that happen to them. :unsure:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I personally think that repetition of actions is absolutely necessary. If I want to lose weight and get muscle, I have to go to the gym for several months. It is not done in one day. It would be terrible for me if in the game it was possible immediately. In my eyes, the game should represent real life as much as possible. That's why in the game I eat, shower, work and so on every day. I do it in real life too. The game would be perfect if there were only autosaves at the beginning of the day (no manual saves) and the saves were on a server, so that any manipulation of the saves would be excluded.
Well, we have different opinions here :) I have enough real life in real life.
Every day is the same, but I have not 3 different paths to chose from :p

And I grinded my ass off in several MMOs for years anyway. I left that all behind and returned to story based games.

Last edited:

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
that is because you know how the game works, that is not how a fresh player see the game, they have no clue that you HAVE to repeat the exact same process with the exact same dialog X number of times to get the trigger to finally work

I can't recall if this was the thread or some other clone of this game where I mentioned that the MAIN UI screen needs to have a clue to the progress or regress you're making, having to click 3-4 times to open the quest window, select quest, select hint, AND scroll down when it doesn't fit into a window - that is bad UI design

if there is repetitive task, make something like a progress bar around a character icon in the main UI that is increasing/decreasing based on player actions, it is simply too tedious to check things we, players, have access to after each dialog day after day

for instance here: I colored the border around the character icons to indicate something, Gray around Anns icon = no actions possible (either at this time of day, or in general, progress with other characters required to progress further with her), Green - "incomplete progress", or "progress possible", Yellow with "blinking" - show "immediate action possible" on this UI screen
bb-ui.JPG

then for repetitive tasks something like this around the character icon could be extremely useful: green can indicate progress, red can indicate regress, like you're losing influence, or the counter reset or decreased or whatever
bb-ui-progress-bar.JPG

this way the UI gives you hints, instead of torture and having to go out of the game and google walkthroughs and dig through threads like this for clues on how to do what

don't get me wrong - the hint system in the questlog already provides lots of clues, but since there are multiple characters, multiple quests, that is just too many things to keep in the head, especially when the blood flow is compromised to that particular head...

so "playing" this game doesn't bring sense of achievement, but a relief when you finally manage to get anywhere, this I imagine is a big turnoff for a lot of people for the sandbox type games, because all of them seem to suffer from poor UI and cryptic hints that provide next to no useful info on what to do, just that there is something to do, and when you add poor RNG on top of that, you just want to erase this whole "experience" from your mind and move on

and this isn't too hard to implement either, very little modification to the code would be needed and few sprite images made in PS, no rendering required even

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
that is because you know how the game works, that is not how a fresh player see the game, they have no clue that you HAVE to repeat the exact same process with the exact same dialog X number of times to get the trigger to finally work

I can't recall if this was the thread or some other clone of this game where I mentioned that the MAIN UI screen needs to have a clue to the progress or regress you're making, having to click 3-4 times to open the quest window, select quest, select hint, AND scroll down when it doesn't fit into a window - that is bad UI design

if there is repetitive task, make something like a progress bar around a character icon in the main UI that is increasing/decreasing based on player actions, it is simply too tedious to check things we, players, have access to after each dialog day after day

for instance here: I colored the border around the character icons to indicate something, Gray around Anns icon = no actions possible (either at this time of day, or in general, progress with other characters required to progress further with her), Green - "incomplete progress", or "progress possible", Yellow with "blinking" - show "immediate action possible" on this UI screen
View attachment 2177456

then for repetitive tasks something like this around the character icon could be extremely useful: green can indicate progress, red can indicate regress, like you're losing influence, or the counter reset or decreased or whatever
View attachment 2177457

this way the UI gives you hints, instead of torture and having to go out of the game and google walkthroughs and dig through threads like this for clues on how to do what

don't get me wrong - the hint system in the questlog already provides lots of clues, but since there are multiple characters, multiple quests, that is just too many things to keep in the head, especially when the blood flow is compromised to that particular head...

so "playing" this game doesn't bring sense of achievement, but a relief when you finally manage to get anywhere, this I imagine is a big turnoff for a lot of people for the sandbox type games, because all of them seem to suffer from poor UI and cryptic hints that provide next to no useful info on what to do, just that there is something to do, and when you add poor RNG on top of that, you just want to erase this whole "experience" from your mind and move on

and this isn't too hard to implement either, very little modification to the code would be needed and few sprite images made in PS, no rendering required even
I can understand people like you, but personally I prefer as few hints as possible. I want to find everything on my own no matter how long it takes me. If there were progress bars or something like that, I would have had a lot less fun. Each of us is different and so games should be with lots of hints (which I try to avoid) and games for people like me with few or no hints. We should accept that not everyone wants the same thing. Someone loves potato oven and the other hates it and loves pasta, so in my opinion there should be different games too.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes