3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

yoyo2205

Sep 26, 2019
Buy a pack of cigarettes in the store and give it to Alice. Now visit Alice at 13:00 when she is smoking and
use the option to punish her as a deal. Do not be merciful in punishment!!! Tip: This will happen when Max and Alice do not have another deal. If they have, cancel the other deal
first, then try again.
In the morning, when Alice is alone in the bathroom, go to her bathroom again through the courtyard
and use the "Make Noise" option. Then at night, when Alice is watching TV, go to her for punishment.
This time, do not use the candy before entering her room.
Save the game here. Tell Alice that since you are tied to the chair, she can do something. Use save/load and complete all
events successfully.
Time to revenge: Buy a pack of cigarettes in the store and give it to Alice. Now visit Alice at 13:00 when she is smoking and
use the option to punish her as a deal. Do not be merciful in punishment!!! Tip: This will happen when Max and Alice do not have another deal. If they have, cancel the other deal
first, then try again. There are two options, the result and punishment are the same, only the way to do it is different:

Option 1:
The next day, give the pack of cigarettes to Alice. Go to her room and find the pack of cigarettes. Make
Anna notice and decide to punish Alice. Protect Alice from punishment. Now go to Alice the next day
when she is sunbathing to punish her. Do not be merciful in punishment!!! Option 2:
Once again visit Alice at 13:00 when she is smoking and use the option to punish her as a deal. Do not be
merciful in punishment!!! After taking revenge on Alice, you can do more things with her, for this read the "Alice's Events" section.

<<This is the end of “Who don’t take risks “Opportunity in the current version>>

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Buy a pack of cigarettes in the store and give it to Alice. Now visit Alice at 13:00 when she is smoking and
first, then try again.
In the morning, when Alice is alone in the bathroom, go to her bathroom again through the courtyard
and use the "Make Noise" option. Then at night, when Alice is watching TV, go to her for punishment.
This time, do not use the candy before entering her room.
Save the game here. Tell Alice that since you are tied to the chair, she can do something. Use save/load and complete all
events successfully.
Time to revenge: Buy a pack of cigarettes in the store and give it to Alice. Now visit Alice at 13:00 when she is smoking and
first, then try again. There are two options, the result and punishment are the same, only the way to do it is different:

Option 1:
The next day, give the pack of cigarettes to Alice. Go to her room and find the pack of cigarettes. Make
Anna notice and decide to punish Alice. Protect Alice from punishment. Now go to Alice the next day
when she is sunbathing to punish her. Do not be merciful in punishment!!! Option 2:
Once again visit Alice at 13:00 when she is smoking and use the option to punish her as a deal. Do not be
merciful in punishment!!! After taking revenge on Alice, you can do more things with her, for this read the "Alice's Events" section.

<<This is the end of “Who don’t take risks “Opportunity in the current version>>
I'm still at the same point I did as you said

Reactions: darkloraed

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I see that the game getting more complicated.
Repeated action should be allowed on every path and why theres still no harass / groping while the girls are sleeping ? its the same for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
max have balls to put hidden camera but afraid to touch them while sleeping either in early or late game :WaitWhat:

:HideThePain::BootyTime:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I see that the game getting more complicated.
why theres still no harass / groping while the girls are sleeping ?
There is, but not before their story reaches a certain point. Currently Max can sleep near Alice and Ann and do some stuff - with benefits.
btw: Another game had to remove night scenes on Patreon's request.

Reactions: tuekop

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people where to download this game Big Brother: Another Story [v0.09.2.03] with cheat mod unlimited money arranged in the inside of the game itself so that you don’t have to download some extra file .. can you help me?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
file that I found here, I can’t use it in the game if I didn’t try .. can you give me advice on where to download the game with a cheat mod for money in the inside of the game itself

chenjx1231

Mar 21, 2018
Hi
well, these are the things I can say about the game.

Storyline:
The main story is the same as the BB version. The story is gradually separates from the BB version. But so far, it is very similar to the main story of the game.
The game has three paths. Depending on the interest of each player can be in one of these path.

Game events and capabilities:
Similar but different!!! This means that the essence of what happens is the same, but the way it happens and its possibilities are different. And in some cases, the game has more capabilities than BB.
Example: In this game, you can fully use the hidden cameras in the house.

Images and renderings:
Images and renderings in this version are completely different from the BB version. And completely redesigned. Render quality has been greatly improved. And in many cases you will not encounter fixed and similar images in doing repetitive events.

Gameplay:
It is somewhat similar to the BB version, but in a different way. Whether it has become harder or not. In some cases it has become harder and in some cases it has become easier.
Example: In the game there is a system of loaning from a bank, which solves the financial problem in this version is much easier than the BB version.

Characters:
The main characters of the game are the same as the previous characters. But their behavior is slightly different.
According to the game developer, It is possible that many of the game's past characters will be present in the game, but their role and behavior may be completely different from the past.

Has anything new been added to the game?
Yes, during the game you will see new things that did not exist in the BB version.
Also, a new character has just been added to the game. And according to the game developer, we know that a new place will be added to the game in the near future that did not exist in the previous version.

Given that the game is a sandbox, will we have any help in the game?
Yes, the game has in-game hints. Also, if a player encounters a problem in the game, can use the help of others by asking about it in this forum, or can get help from the game guide.

Opinions about this game are very different. Which one should I believe?
Everyone has their own opinion about a game and this opinion is respected. Whether the player likes this game or not depends entirely on the player.
If a player wants to do a few simple clicks and achieve the desired result in the game, this game will certainly not be this player's game. The player must have a strategy to play this game. Otherwise loses something or wanders aimlessly in the game.
To compare or have an opinion about this game, just have to try it. At least we know that this game is not abandoned.

Are we getting rid of Eric in the game by now?
As of this writing, no
in the 0.07.p2 version of the game for war path is :Yes

I tried not to reveal too much about the game to that the fun of the game would not be lost .
THANKS

Reactions: .Black Panther.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
In new versions of Android, Android started hiding system folders or files with special extensions.
Therefore, you will have two ways to see this folder or save files.
1) Connect your mobile phone to the PC and go to the game folder. Activate the "Show hidden files" option of your operating system. Now you can see, replace and save files.
2) Use the file manager app on your phone that has the ability to show hidden folders and files.
Thank you. However, I'm stuck on carrot or stick now and can't get another late night viewing. I've tried just about everything I can think of. And I can't get past Arachnaphobia because "Who doesn't risk" isn't showing up yet.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thank you. However, I'm stuck on carrot or stick now and can't get another late night viewing. I've tried just about everything I can think of. And I can't get past Arachnaphobia because "Who doesn't risk" isn't showing up yet.
Continue Schoolmate. Lisa will only get topless during movie night once she does that when Olivia is around.
Als always, keep her happy, help her, stand up for her. Nothing will ever move forward if Max is being a selfish asshole.

you start "who doesn't take risk" by giving choccolate to Alice after spying to her. Keep doing that until the quest starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZoZo0311

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Continue Schoolmate. Lisa will only get topless during movie night once she does that when Olivia is around.
Als always, keep her heppy, help her, stand up for her. Nothing will ever move forward if Max is being a selfish asshole.

you start "who doesn't take risk" by giving choccolate to Alice after spying to her. Keep doing that until the quest starts.
School mate won't continue without carrot or stick. I'll continue to do the homework without mistakes and see what happens. Thank you.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just saw that carrot is still about romantic movies. According to the walkthrough, once you have reached a certain point with the kissing lessons, you will switch to a horror movie instead.
I think that's what you need to do now. How high is Max' kissing skill?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes