3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I checked your save file. Something is wrong with your file.
Regarding the "hidden cameras" opportunity, you should have installed second cameras in the bathroom and yard. But due to the delay, you have missed the right time.
For the "mentor" opportunity, you should first read the purchased book and then give it to Lisa, this option has not progressed due to the opportunities section, but you have actually completed the game.
Your save file needs further review. Maybe we could change it manually for you
Ok and i can't open some galleries

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here you are.
There are many opportunities left in your game
I recommend you to read the game guide and use it based on the game hints. Many of your problems will be solved in this way. then If you have a problem with a specific Thing, ask us and we will answer it
for example :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
There are many opportunities left in your game
I recommend you to read the game guide and use it based on the game hints. Many of your problems will be solved in this way. then If you have a problem with a specific Thing, ask us and we will answer it
for example :
Im curious if all these are predicated upon receiving and progressing in "Taking care of your ass" and thats why Im feeling stuck? Because I get no option to rub her thighs at the pool, and I get no option to buy her lingerie, despite having spied on her in her room after footjob, and when I pull her jeans off after the no-panty deal, she kicks me out.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Im curious if all these are predicated upon receiving and progressing in "Taking care of your ass" and thats why Im feeling stuck? Because I get no option to rub her thighs at the pool, and I get no option to buy her lingerie, despite having spied on her in her room after footjob, and when I pull her jeans off after the no-panty deal, she kicks me out.
You are currently unable to start this opportunity because you have not completed its prerequisites yet.
If I remember correctly, you should first progress in the blog opportunity in the same section that I specified for you in the guide. and progressing in "Blog" opportunity (giving 3 clothes to Alice)
After that, you can progress in the "talented masseuse" opportunity and get to massage of Alice's thighs. Then you will be able to unlock "Taking care of your ass" opportunity. (As I mentioned in the third photo of the guide for you in the previous post)
You are not stuck in this opportunity ,you have not provided its prerequisites yet .

Last edited:
Reactions: Elemento

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You can't play this game one opportunity at a time.
You know the problem in other games that on the one hand MC bangs a girls ass and in another scene she will freak out if he sees her in underwear.
Sure, up to a certain point that's also the case here, but Aleksey puts a lot of effort trying to make the progression more consistent. Opportunities depend on each other. Arachnophobia and the couch scenes are a good example. At some point you will have to switch between them repeatedly.

And yes, the hints are not always really good, you have to experiment a bit. If it says "she needs to get familiar with me" you have to think of situations where this could be pushed.
If you think you are stuck on one opportunity, do something else instead. Don't focus on one storyline only.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
If I remember correctly, you should first progress in the blog opportunity in the same section that I specified for you in the guide. and progressing in "Blog" opportunity (giving 3 clothes to Alice)
After that, you can progress in the "talented masseuse" opportunity and get to massage of Alice's thighs.
Hmmm, then I am stumped, because I just simply don't seem to be getting any progress in even being ABLE to buy clothes for Alice. I've done everything up to "You need to keep an eye on her from the webcam" in the BLOG opp, but nothing seems to progress. In fact, I've even bought a robe for Lisa, and she MENTIONS that I bought a robe for Alice, even though I haven't bought her anything. Furthermore, I've actually already completed the "Talented Masseur" opp.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
You can't play this game one opportunity at a time.
You know the problem in other games that on the one hand MC bangs a girls ass and in another scene she will freak out if he sees her in underwear.
Sure, up to a certain point that's also the case here, but Aleksey puts a lot of effort trying to make the progression more consistent. Opportunities depend on each other. Arachnophobia and the couch scenes are a good example. At some point you will have to switch between them repeatedly.

And yes, the hints are not always really good, you have to experiment a bit. If it says "she needs to get familiar with me" you have to think of situations where this could be pushed.
If you think you are stuck on one opportunity, do something else instead. Don't focus on one storyline only.
I did assume this, so I have been playing that way, by switching. I just don't seem to progress anywhere on buying Alice clothes, despite having done all the apparent pre-reqs. Alice doesnt have a "different" before-bed-masterbation scene/trigger if I finger her during a massage and then check the camera, right? Its just if she gives the footjob and sends me on my way before her foot gets dirty?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hmmm, then I am stumped, because I just simply don't seem to be getting any progress in even being ABLE to buy clothes for Alice. I've done everything up to "You need to keep an eye on her from the webcam" in the BLOG opp, but nothing seems to progress. In fact, I've even bought a robe for Lisa, and she MENTIONS that I bought a robe for Alice, even though I haven't bought her anything. Furthermore, I've actually already completed the "Talented Masseur" opp.
You should caught the event or moment like this through the camera as mentioned in the guide:
then talk to Alice:
Have you done this?

Last edited:

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
You should caught the event or moment like this through the camera as mentioned in the guide:
then talk to Alice:
Have you done this?
So I was inspired to play around a little, and I just now finally got this scene. However, I got it by starting to spy at 20:00, instead of 21:00, like the walkthrough says. When you spy at 20:00, it says "It might be worth waiting around", whereas I must have tried to spy at 21:00 a million times and never got this scene.

It's a process, and you helped progress,so thank you very much.

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes