3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Improve the relationship with the girls. Spy Alice (Sunday or Wednesday) in the shower choose make noise. At 22:00 TV, Alice doesn't give candy (option 2). There will be progress read the clues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next day at punishment, choose the second option.
Read the notes. Everything works as it should.

thx very much

Reactions: Lukumoide

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I can't seem to progress in BLOG, and i still havent gotten "Taking care of your ass" opportunity yet. BLOG says I need to progress by watching the webcam, and Ive already seen her masterbate in her room after the footjob, and it suggest maybe i should rub something other than her legs. I thought that meant her pussy, so I did that with the two candies, but the BLOG quest never seems to update. What am I supposed to do if Ive completed the footjob, and fingering her?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is Aleksey90 a different person from Dark Silver?
Yes, DS is making his own follow up called Glamour.

BBAS has the same premisse as the original Big Brother, but I find it by far better in design (and it's really not the same, if you want the same, the BB Renpy Remake is what you are looking for).

I don't know if Aleksey hired someone for coding, but the last update shows definitly some technical progress.
The hints are still a mess sometimes, but the progress with Alice had effects on her general 'behaviour'. The moment she becomes aware of what she's doing with Max (meaning: without using candy), several other encounters are extended as well, play differently. That's something us players keep demanding in every BB incarnation and every relationship based game.
It's not perfect, some things still don't line up and sadly so far it's also limited to lewd scenes. But Aleksey in my opinion goes into the right direction, even if that means, that there is less story progress per update.

What I still miss somehow is the general interaction between the two. Now that they crossed a certain line (let's just say: rewards for a 'foot' massage), they should be a bit more open, some random fooling around or joking or something like that when she's at her desk in the evening. I know Max at least on the surface is obsessed with sex and only sex (see shopping trip intro), but he also claims to care for them and Alice could show a more friendly side, it's time to learn a bit more about her persona, that has nothing to do with webcam shows or leather outfits.

Last edited:
Reactions: сатрап

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the new content but there's very little of it. From what I could tell, Alice got a few minor new scenes and nobody else got anything. All opportunities are complete in my game so I think I've seen everything (on the war path at least, don't really care about the other paths).

thocra

Aug 19, 2018
Yes, DS is making his own follow up called Glamour.

What I still miss somehow is the general interaction between the two. Now that they crossed a certain line (let's just say: rewards for a 'foot' massage), they should be a bit more open, some random fooling around or joking or something like that when she's at her desk in the evening. I know Max at least on the surface is obsessed with sex and only sex (see shopping trip intro), but he also claims to care for them and Alice could show a more friendly side, it's time to learn a bit more about her persona, that has nothing to do with webcam shows or leather outfits.

That hits the nail.
Although I like the game concept, the game idea and also large parts of BB and this implementation, I miss the small intermediate accents in the unfortunately somewhat lush grinding.
There would be so many possibilities without having to insert many new render.
Be it when one or more girls are lying by the pool, or reading in bed, or doing the dishes, or...
It could be unimportant information about classmates, a new joke, a bit of irony about Max's appearance when he hasn't showered or slept enough, and many short texts inserted. Just to distract the player a bit from the grinding necessary in sandbox games and maybe hint at a bit of progress.

Personally, I like these games when not everything automatically falls into your lap and you have to do another extra round. But these rounds should not be mindless and uniform.
Maybe it's because of my age (pen and paper were cool in my youth), when the quality of a puzzle game (sandbox means just that to me) depended on the talkativeness and skill of the game master.
In VN-sandbox games, this role is taken over to a large extent by the quality of the pictures. But only if they are also supported by - albeit small and perhaps random - unimportant texts.

One of my few posts, but maybe one or the other game developer of a sandbox game reads it. Quite often a main story needs more progress and therefore grinding, but with random texts at recurring images this process becomes more entertaining for the player.

Reactions: Nemo56

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Your save, first day You must first order sweets and next day spy on Alice in the shower (choose the option make noise). Then at 10:00 p.m. give Alice sweets on the TV (first option) and go to the room with Alice. Alice will not only punish Max.... Then next option in Who doesn't take...Available. Read it. There is no problem.
ok thank you

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I've got two task left Hiden camps and mentor.
Improve the relationship with the girls. Spy Alice (Sunday or Wednesday) in the shower choose make noise. At 22:00 TV, Alice doesn't give candy (option 2). There will be progress read the clues.
Next day at punishment, choose the second option.
Read the notes. Everything works as it should.
I've got 2 task left hiden camps and mentor what should i do, can you help me please View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That hits the nail.
Although I like the game concept, the game idea and also large parts of BB and this implementation, I miss the small intermediate accents in the unfortunately somewhat lush grinding.
There would be so many possibilities without having to insert many new render.
Be it when one or more girls are lying by the pool, or reading in bed, or doing the dishes, or...
It could be unimportant information about classmates, a new joke, a bit of irony about Max's appearance when he hasn't showered or slept enough, and many short texts inserted. Just to distract the player a bit from the grinding necessary in sandbox games and maybe hint at a bit of progress.

Personally, I like these games when not everything automatically falls into your lap and you have to do another extra round. But these rounds should not be mindless and uniform.
Maybe it's because of my age (pen and paper were cool in my youth), when the quality of a puzzle game (sandbox means just that to me) depended on the talkativeness and skill of the game master.
In VN-sandbox games, this role is taken over to a large extent by the quality of the pictures. But only if they are also supported by - albeit small and perhaps random - unimportant texts.

One of my few posts, but maybe one or the other game developer of a sandbox game reads it. Quite often a main story needs more progress and therefore grinding, but with random texts at recurring images this process becomes more entertaining for the player.
Yeah, I don't come from the P&P Corner, but from digital adventures, text based and graphical.

So we have a quest log with hints about what to do next. It would be by far better for the atmosphere if that was communicated through talking with the characters instead.
Also some random talk would help to make the game less static.
Also for hundreds of days dinner and breakfast are the same. "Is something wrong?" "Shut up and eat".
This would be a good opportunity to add some talk about work, school or even saisonal events.
There are some moments in the game with some casual talk, but there sadly there are very few and only at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: thocra

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
These are scenes from the current update.
First one will unlock once you reached a certain point in the blog opportunity (and read the hint. "Wait" means "wait").
The other two are part of the Arachnophobia opportunity. I's pretty straight forward, just do what the hints tell you.
Be aware that Arachnophobia and Who doesn't take risks are interlinked, read the hints for both.

mollah

Jul 29, 2021
i dont really know why people play this . after all this time it shows very little content . i found this very boring and frustrating . maybe it will be worth spending time with this after one or two years

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
This may sound like a dumb question, but is it possible to bug up the BLOG quest by giving Lingerie to Ann?

Because so far, thats what I've done. I'm not sure what I did to make lingerie appear in the store, but I bought up, and an option came up to give it to Ann, so I did. Was that the lingerie I was supposed to give Alice? Mind you, I bought it before I saw Alice play with herself on cam. I cannot get BLOG to update. I'm stuck at "keep an eye on her through webcam". I must've seen her in her bedroom numerous times, and Ann wears the lingerie, but Alice isnt talking about her blog, bodysuit, lingerie: nothing.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I can't seem to progress in BLOG, and i still havent gotten "Taking care of your ass" opportunity yet. BLOG says I need to progress by watching the webcam, and Ive already seen her masterbate in her room after the footjob, and it suggest maybe i should rub something other than her legs. I thought that meant her pussy, so I did that with the two candies, but the BLOG quest never seems to update. What am I supposed to do if Ive completed the footjob, and fingering her?
Save file plz.

How to increase chance of doing something?
in three ways:
1) Effort and persistence in doing game events. (Read the skills section in the game guide)
2) Using save and load method
3) Using cheat mode in the game. (Read the cheat mode section in the game guide)

is there a way to unlock the gallery? i can figure out how to unlock this whole row...
View attachment 2173015
1) Completing the game in one of the paths.
2) Using another person persistent file . (Recommended: Lukumoide )

This may sound like a dumb question, but is it possible to bug up the BLOG quest by giving Lingerie to Ann?

Because so far, thats what I've done. I'm not sure what I did to make lingerie appear in the store, but I bought up, and an option came up to give it to Ann, so I did. Was that the lingerie I was supposed to give Alice? Mind you, I bought it before I saw Alice play with herself on cam. I cannot get BLOG to update. I'm stuck at "keep an eye on her through webcam". I must've seen her in her bedroom numerous times, and Ann wears the lingerie, but Alice isnt talking about her blog, bodysuit, lingerie: nothing.
Logically no
how it works
Read the cheat mode section in the game guide

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I've got two task left Hiden camps and mentor.

I've got 2 task left hiden camps and mentor what should i do, can you help me please View attachment 2172708
I checked your save file. Something is wrong with your file.
Regarding the "hidden cameras" opportunity, you should have installed second cameras in the bathroom and yard. But due to the delay, you have missed the right time.
For the "mentor" opportunity, you should first read the purchased book and then give it to Lisa, this option has not progressed due to the opportunities section, but you have actually completed the game.
Your save file needs further review. Maybe we could change it manually for you

Reactions: Agungteguh27
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes