3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Taking care of your ass is not about Max being punished, but about Alice.
She needs to fear being spanked by Ann in order to allow Max to do it. Check the walkthrough on page 1.
Dammit nevermind. I just reached the point where spankings are in the nude. I honestly assumed "naked punishments" in the walkthrough meant down to underwear. Didnt know it went more naked than that.

Reactions: Nemo56

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Dammit nevermind. I just reached the point where spankings are in the nude. I honestly assumed "naked punishments" in the walkthrough meant down to underwear. Didnt know it went more naked than that.
Alice needs to be punished naked at least once, after that Max talks to Alice and suggests that he will punish Alice now. After Alice agrees, Max can punish Alice after saving her from Ann's punishment.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
somebody can check my save and look if there's a bug ? thx i can't complete this quest i tryed with and without candys Screenshot_20221115_171631.png

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Your save, first day You must first order sweets and next day spy on Alice in the shower (choose the option make noise). Then at 10:00 p.m. give Alice sweets on the TV (first option) and go to the room with Alice. Alice will not only punish Max.... Then next option in Who doesn't take...Available. Read it. There is no problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
somebody can check my save and look if there's a bug ? thx i can't complete this quest i tryed with and without candys View attachment 2171850
This is not about candy anymore. Read the hint at the bottom ...
Max needs to punish her now.
When I was at that point, for some reason setting her up and saving her wouldn't do the trick. So I canceled all punishment agreements, then caught her smoking and punished her then (twice).

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I love this game, but I'm going to talk about something a little different.

I understand it's hard to make a game.
However, the game has an update cycle of at least five to six months.
To see only one event scene in such a long-awaited game, the player has to watch the same scene and lines for weeks.
It must be a really boring job.
Is Aleksey90 a different person from Dark Silver?
This composition reminds me of the old original game.
You'll never get a good result in a year or two.
I am sure that 50% will not be completed.
If you become a patron, you'll have to accept it.

I'm sorry my English is terrible.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Improve the relationship with the girls. Spy Alice (Sunday or Wednesday) in the shower choose make noise. At 22:00 TV, Alice doesn't give candy (option 2). There will be progress read the clues.
Next day at punishment, choose the second option.
Read the notes. Everything works as it should.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
save file
I checked your save file .
You have to complete the process of punishing Max with complete success, and the problem here is that Max's persuasion skill is very low in your game. Use save and Load to increase your chances. (You can also increase Max's skill by using the game's cheat mod)

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
J'ai vérifié votre fichier de sauvegarde.
Vous devez terminer le processus de punition de Max avec un succès complet, et le problème ici est que la compétence de persuasion de Max est très faible dans votre jeu. Utilisez enregistrer et charger pour augmenter vos chances. (Vous pouvez également augmenter les compétences de Max en utilisant le mod de triche du jeu)

I checked your save file .
You have to complete the process of punishing Max with complete success, and the problem here is that Max's persuasion skill is very low in your game. Use save and Load to increase your chances. (You can also increase Max's skill by using the game's cheat mod)

I'm at max 584.4
with the mod

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes