3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

groq

Aug 12, 2017
please make it so that we can skip the endless grinding.
Who is your post for?
And i am pretty sure that most of the opportunities dont trigger at all.
And you are pretty wrong. If you can't do it, it doesn't mean it's not possible.
I am sorry that i am complaining a lot but i have a reason to.
If you are really sorry, don't do it anymore. Anyway, it's useless.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have adjusted the text. It will be changed in the next update. The original is Russian. So the English is in principle equally "good" or "bad". I try very often to arrange the text in such a way that it preserves the sense and becomes suitable nevertheless. Unfortunately I see ONLY the text - and often not in the order of the game progress. Therefore, we have a channel in Discord for this, where you can tell me something like that. So far, every change was implemented promptly.
The beginning was almost completely retranslated. Much of it is now more sitmmiger and reads more smoothly. When I play myself, I look very carefully at the formulations - and very much was already adapted and revised by me.
Well, I don't play in german (the story part would be ok, but I really don't like the german dirty talk), I only saw this because the screenshots were posted here and the first and last time I wrote on Discord was for a ticket at Eek Software :) If I ever stumble across something, I might take on that invitation.

Seeing only text is bad indeed, the original script including scene description would be better. Without context it must be a pain.
When I translated Jedi Knight to german, at least I had all the cut scenes and ingame audio.

Reactions: groq

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 9.57.24 PM.png
can someone tell me how to get this last ann scene? The in game walkthrough says that i completed all of my opportunities, so what did i miss?

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
I'm impressed with this game, sort of bringing back feelings i had about the original in the good old days.

quick question how often do updates happen for this game?

side note
only problem I had was i finished almost the entire game while never being able to progress with the aunt because i never knew i could massage alice in more then one place for the sun bathing. yeah i know i generally skip a good amount of text, maybe mention it in the clue? im sure others must of had the same experience.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I'm impressed with this game, sort of bringing back feelings i had about the original in the good old days.

quick question how often do updates happen for this game?

side note
only problem I had was i finished almost the entire game while never being able to progress with the aunt because i never knew i could massage alice in more then one place for the sun bathing. yeah i know i generally skip a good amount of text, maybe mention it in the clue? im sure others must of had the same experience.
Once a year. (kidding)
Last update is july? Now is November. Do the math.

Reactions: WtfwinPC

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
any full gallery save?
Nope, gallery unlocks are not stored in savegame files. You need to replace your persistent file. BlackPanther and Lukumoide post fully unlocked files regulary, but be aware that you will miss a lot of content, since not every event has a gallery entry.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019

Last save files in all three paths(v0.07.00 P1)
by Lukumoide

1: Enmity
2: Friendship
3: Friendship
4: pretending to be a friend

Last save files in all three paths (v0.07.P2.00)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.
1: Hostility
2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.08.07 )
by Lukumoide

2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship

Last save files in (v0.09.01.x)
by Lukumoide
2: True Friendship
3: Fake Friendship
Any idea how to put these in on android? I can't find the folder. I've checked Interal Storage/Android/data/ but there's no files in data.

Last edited:

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
I've been playing this game since the original one, and I must say, there's no difference. Always the same s*** and the same frustration. Pictures without animations. Even the few animations are boring and unprofessionnal. Please contact good animators... This game can be the best if only you focus on animations and reduce the time of execution (we don't have to wait all the week to advance by little), because everything is fine: models, scenario, dialogue, achievement system.

Reactions: SerafinO
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes