3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I guess my save is broken or something. "Favorite Aunt" is also not triggering on point.
Thank you, you also missed Christina Opportunities. I will now continue playing with your save and try to unlock everything. If it doesn't work, we will look for the cause of the error. You have my save first so you can finish the path.
screenshot0049.png

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Try to use my persistent file (you have to replace it in two directories). The easiest way is always to unlock the scenes during the game.
I did put your persistent file in both directories before adding your save file and playing it. The scenes remained locked.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It will take about five years for the scene to come out that everyone wants.
After that, it'll be abandoned.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I guess my save is broken or something. "Favorite Aunt" is also not triggering on point.
You first have to use the ladder in the bathroom at 2:00 Tuesday to spy on Kira (next day played with your saves) . This completes Talented Masseur. From this point on you can enter the bathroom when Kira is there and have sex with her. It was the missing event that stopped everything. You have to enter the bathroom several times when Kira is there Tuesday and Friday at 02:00 until you have sex with Kira in the bathroom. You also have to have sex with Kira in the living room at 03:00 on Sunday and Wednesday. You can talk to Kira about Kira's work on the first Sunday (played with your saves), it unlocks the photo sessions with Kira. So far no problems, everything works as it should.

Last edited:

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
i still dont understand what else i need to do. None of the characters are interesting and i am grinding my ass repeating the same rubbish over and over again. I will keep complaining until either something is done or someone can tell me what it is i am doing wrong.

So far in this game i have seen no sign of sex for the main character. Its just a stupid bunch of teasing bathroom spying rubbish.

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
You first have to use the ladder in the bathroom at 2:00 Tuesday to spy on Kira (next day played with your saves) . This completes Talented Masseur. From this point on you can enter the bathroom when Kira is there and have sex with her. It was the missing event that stopped everything. You have to enter the bathroom several times when Kira is there Tuesday and Friday at 02:00 until you have sex with Kira in the bathroom. You also have to have sex with Kira in the living room at 03:00 on Sunday and Wednesday. You can talk to Kira about Kira's work on the first Sunday (played with your saves), it unlocks the photo sessions with Kira. So far no problems, everything works as it should.
i have not been able to trigger this at all.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Also, the "Favorite Aunt" mission is not triggering at all. A Hint said: In a few days we'll have to ask Kira when there will be a new photoshoot ...
On next Monday at 3:00 (played with your save) I triggered the event at the pool with Kira that you couldn't trigger before. On Monday 12:00 talk to Kira at the pool, she will ask Max to take photos. You can buy underwear for Kira and trigger Christina on delivery. Everything works as it should. You can continue playing with your save, everything you miss can be triggered without any problems. Your save is fine, in the future it would be better if you don't use cheats.

Last edited:

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
The translation is wrong here. Should be something like "Unterwerfung" and not "Vorhaben". And given the circumstances I would say, that Max should "earn" his reward and not just "get" it (like every good puppy does). Maybe rewrite the whole thing into something transleted less literal. It probably sounds good in russian, but it's already a bit dry in English and in German it just doesn't nail it. Maybe he likes his reward and doesn't just agree to it.
Translators can always try to improve the text. "Siehst du Max, dich zu unterwerfen macht sich bezahlt. Wie gefällt dir deine Belohnung?"

This remembers me why I always play my games in english :)
I have adjusted the text. It will be changed in the next update. The original is Russian. So the English is in principle equally "good" or "bad". I try very often to arrange the text in such a way that it preserves the sense and becomes suitable nevertheless. Unfortunately I see ONLY the text - and often not in the order of the game progress. Therefore, we have a channel in Discord for this, where you can tell me something like that. So far, every change was implemented promptly.
The beginning was almost completely retranslated. Much of it is now more sitmmiger and reads more smoothly. When I play myself, I look very carefully at the formulations - and very much was already adapted and revised by me.

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
please make it so that we can skip the endless grinding. And i am pretty sure that most of the opportunities dont trigger at all.

I am sorry that i am complaining a lot but i have a reason to.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes