3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

urien77

Sep 16, 2019
i have max massage skill, all books, and when i go for alice tighs, she´s mad at me. the tip says i need to buy and learn one more book, but when i go to online courses, i´m max out and says i need to wait for the next update.

So it´s bugged and it´s possible to massage her tighs without being pushed away, or i need to wayt for the next update ? Thank you

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i have max massage skill, all books, and when i go for alice tighs, she´s mad at me. the tip says i need to buy and learn one more book, but when i go to online courses, i´m max out and says i need to wait for the next update.

So it´s bugged and it´s possible to massage her tighs without being pushed away, or i need to wayt for the next update ? Thank you
Don't massage her thighs.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

send your last save file . i will check it for you

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Any idea how to put these in on android? I can't find the folder. I've checked Interal Storage/Android/data/ but there's no files in data.
In new versions of Android, Android started hiding system folders or files with special extensions.
Therefore, you will have two ways to see this folder or save files.
1) Connect your mobile phone to the PC and go to the game folder. Activate the "Show hidden files" option of your operating system. Now you can see, replace and save files.
2) Use the file manager app on your phone that has the ability to show hidden folders and files.

Reactions: ZoZo0311

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I have the most updated version but I can't seem to start "Taking care of your ass". In this order, I have stayed quiet during Alice's punishment once, then I saved her, then stayed quiet again, then saved her three times. Still haven't started the quest. Is there something I'm missing?

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Can't finish this quest
Isn't that where you need fhe candy with the liquer from the online store? Do you still get the prompt to offer her one during the massage when she watched TV in the evenings? (Or did that change... haven't played this version yet...)

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Isn't that where you need fhe candy with the liquer from the online store? Do you still get the prompt to offer her one during the massage when she watched TV in the evenings? (Or did that change... haven't played this version yet...)
every day I give him alcohol and sweets always at the same point

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
every day I give him alcohol and sweets always at the same point
Arachnophobia and this quest are connected. Make sure you aren't stuck on both.
You need to giver her candy right before going to her room, inside you need to get her to sit on Max' lap.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Arachnophobia and this quest are connected. Make sure you aren't stuck on both.
You need to giver her candy right before going to her room, inside you need to get her to sit on Max' lap.
How do we even get to this point when we cant start taking care of your ass quest?

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Taking care of your ass is not about Max being punished, but about Alice.
She needs to fear being spanked by Ann in order to allow Max to do it. Check the walkthrough on page 1.
Thats what I have been doing. So far, Alice has been spanked 6 times and saved 5 times and nothing seems to be triggering. Am I a few short on either one? Is there a mood requisite? Am I supposed to do them in a certain order?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes