3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Macter

Apr 19, 2018
You have to protect Lisa from punishment, after you have protected Lisa several times (the options where you deliberately make mistakes in the homework do not count) an option where you can ask Lisa to watch the films topless becomes available in the washing up (After Dinner)
View attachment 2167933

After you have done it, you can also finish Mentor.
View attachment 2167934
Here's what I have now. I saved from punishment, I do it all the time, but there is no additional dialogue while washing dishes. Olivia comes at night, but Lisa is in a T-shirt, not topless, although once Olivia persuaded her to go topless. While helping with the lessons, I do everything myself and do a massage. I don't understand where I turned the wrong way

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Being adult does not mean wanting others to fuck your girlfriend.
The open real world is a daily competition between males for chicks. Harem lovers wanna calmly suck a pacifier until no one takes it away from them, otherwise they immediately begin to cry and fight in hysterics. It's so funny to look at these losers. So they can fuck anyone, only girls are a total bummer? Fantastic stupidity !

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: alexglig

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I don't understand where I turned the wrong way
Look through Stick and Carrot task. You have to spy on her in the bathroom in the morning so that she notices you, then you need to apologize and make amends, preferably with the help of Ritters chocolate pads. Then it will be the turn of the robe and watching movies at night. Good luck, Amigo!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i understand Eric is a dick but it makes up half of the game so what wrong with a bit of continuation
Not even 10%. Most of the game's content does not involve him in any way. On War path he hardly was present in the first place except for these lessons and now he's gone. Yes, let's continue that.

Reactions: DarkLoki

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
the game can't be open.
Usually that's because of a broken persistent file.
Try to rename the persistent file in both directories
1. gamedirectory\game\saves
2. %appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS

ps: Please copy/paste errorlogs into spoiler tags instead of pasting a image.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
iam sorry but i dont think there is a memory button in V0-09-2-03 version
I don't have this option
To have this option in the game, you must first install the extra patch from the first post on the game
thanks my good sir ive always used your saves ever since, but this time the persistent file is missing a couple (maybe 14) grayed out scenes on the EXTRA tabs gallery. was hoping to see this if possible thank you always!

View attachment 2168719
Use the Lukumoide persistent file:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-09-2-03-aleksey90.43101/post-9387855

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
Also, the "Favorite Aunt" mission is not triggering at all. A Hint said: In a few days we'll have to ask Kira when there will be a new photoshoot ...

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I do that almost 10 weeks in a row. But Kira never tells Max "I need your help. Let's go to the couch.

I'm on a fake friendship path.
It can't be, you are supposed to go to the pool at 3:00 in the night, from Sunday to Monday. Monday 03:00. Here is a video
screenshot0047.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AlbericEtzel

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Here is my save before Kira arrives play through the scene and after Kira gave everyone new clothes try to play the scene again in the gallery. i hope it will work now. It would be nice if you write if it worked.
Yes, the Lisa scenes WORK now after I played that scene. Thanks.
I would still need an explanation and maybe a way to change that for the (many) scenes that are still locked:
0e4d61c235f209f8e20dbb30b49bf5f1.jpg

Reactions: azdv and Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Yes, the Lisa scenes WORK now after I played that scene. Thanks.
I would still need an explanation and maybe a way to change that for the (many) scenes that are still locked:
View attachment 2169526
Try to use my persistent file (you have to replace it in two directories). The easiest way is always to unlock the scenes during the game.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes