3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry but what you suppose to do here? nothing seems to work . Thank you
1) Feet
2) Legs
3) Neck (or back)
4) Back (or neck)
Thats the pattern I use, and it seems to work. Later there is the option of thighs added (but has never had success). I just do the 4 areas and move on. If it doesn't work check your skill level but KEEP trying so your skill improves for this and other massage opportunities that will appear.

Hope that helps.

P.S. This message has been brought to you by the Chocolate Chip Cookies for a better world society. :)

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
has anyone figured out how to unlock every scene in the gallery without actually unlocking it in game by playing?!

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
1) Feet
2) Legs
3) Neck (or back)
4) Back (or neck)
Thats the pattern I use, and it seems to work. Later there is the option of thighs added (but has never had success). I just do the 4 areas and move on. If it doesn't work check your skill level but KEEP trying so your skill improves for this and other massage opportunities that will appear.

Hope that helps.

P.S. This message has been brought to you by the Chocolate Chip Cookies for a better world society. :)
Weird I have been doing her thighs after calves for along time now

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Weird I have been doing her thighs after calves for along time now
You CAN massage thighs and continue, but IIRC the comments from her are pretty neutral (the other areas she seems happier. that's why I tend to use the pattern I posted. Depending on how I feel I may go back to them at the end, use a spider, or just end the massage. :)

Just a thought.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone on path of true friendship knows if there is even a scene with Eric, Kira and max in bathroom after being caught? According to walkthrough in true friendship path you can ask Eric to let you inside bathroom when he is there with Kira at 3am but there is no option to talk to him about that in my playthrough, only about Ann wearing lingerie when Max watch them which he doesn't want to allow because Max bought underwear for Alice instead of him in my playthrough. I also downloaded complete true friendship save where Eric bought underwear for Alice but there is still no option to go to bathroom when Eric and Kira are there in 2am, only to watch. From what i could see in img folder there is no such scene described in walkthrough, same thing in memory gallery.

ThePenBoi

Feb 8, 2019
Okay, I need some help.. I am on the Eric hostile route, set up both dirt pictures, but when going to bed after taking the Eric masturbating in front of Alice picture, nothing happens. The walkthrough says, that before waking up the next morning, Alice comes to the room and Eric is busted. How to trigger that??

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Okay, I need some help.. I am on the Eric hostile route, set up both dirt pictures, but when going to bed after taking the Eric masturbating in front of Alice picture, nothing happens. The walkthrough says, that before waking up the next morning, Alice comes to the room and Eric is busted. How to trigger that??
It will not happen that night, first Max must go to Alice's room at night and masturbate on Alice's feet. Then go to bed, then it triggers. It's been some time ago for me so check walkthrough again and in game guide to make sure about just how it's done.

shiek75

Feb 11, 2021
somehow i cant buy the yoga film to watch with mom . i can watch tv with her and give her the massage from behind , so she couldnt t notice Max boner. no clue how to advance from here .

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes