3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok I found out about saves.

What's new in v0.03.5:

- Max can now try to avoid punishment for peeking in the shower:

- with Ann right by the shower;

- with Alice, getting a new opportunity "Who doesn't take risks...";

- with Lisa, getting a new opportunity "Stick or carrot?".

- improved help with Lisa's lessons;

- improved putting a spider in Alice's Room;

- now you can throw a spider in the shower to Alice;

- now you can watch Ann and Eric from the ladder;

- you can give Ann a gift when the time comes;

- Max can buy clothes for himself;

- Alice can now be smeared with sun cream and massage, as well as improve her massage skills with courses;

- you can install a second camera in the bathroom;

- improved scenes at the TV (watching with Ann and spying on Ann with Eric).

To open up new opportunities, you should be noticed peeking in the shower (saving/loading can help) and then talk to the girls.

New opportunities will open access to buying and giving sweets to Alice and Lisa to avoid punishment from Ann.

But girls have a good appetite, so sweets are just the beginning!

Once you successfully apologize with sweets three times, the girls will want something more substantial and the first thing it will be clothes.

Now buying and giving a robe to Lisa is part of a new opportunity.

And unfortunately, past saves won't work in the new version due to a lot of code changes, but in the new version, saving with some progress will be available (Save Mega / Save Google).

Problems with saves will disappear in v0.04 as soon as Kira appears in the game.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hi, I know you are not a fan of NTR, but have to ask, is there any new NTR content in this new version?
So I had to start a new game, so far no NTR but as I play more I will keep you posted on new NTR content if there is any.
If there is not any more I will let you know. I will try to complete all today and post the results.

MISS APRIL
1587152032913.png

Last edited:

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Since Big Brother laid alot of the ground work how come updates are so far inbetween for this game? Whats the hold up exactly? Is Aleksy making his own renders but using the same characters?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: compusavvy

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
buying and giving a robe to Lisa
That was already possible with the old version, so what's different now?

And unfortunately, past saves won't work in the new version due to a lot of code changes
Not again!!! :eek: I don't want to start from beginning again and again with nearly every update! :mad:

but in the new version, saving with some progress will be available (Save Mega / Save Google)
Can you explain it more detailed?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
That was already possible with the old version, so what's different now?

Not again!!! :eek: I don't want to start from beginning again and again with nearly every update! :mad:

Can you explain it more detailed?
1: You could get robe, you could not give it to Lisa.
2: A lot changed before last update ended.(Mostly Eric & Ann I think) I'm with you I hope this stops.
3: As for save mega / save google. It's a link to unrar, for some reason.

Last edited:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
So I had to start a new game, so far no NTR but as I play more I will keep you posted on new NTR content if there is any.
If there is not any more I will let you know.
You are saying that no NTR but in your post of what's new you said this:
-Now you can watch Ann and Eric from the ladder.
-Improved scenes at the TV (watching with Ann and spying on Ann with Eric).
Hate to be that guy, but since in this incest game the family members are LI, that's NTR.

I don't know how long this update took, but if what you said is all the new content in this update, well I guess I will skip this update. He basically added a few new scenes that seems kind of short, the start of the grind to open opportunities (I don't know why it's needed to apologize three times for the same reason), of course more grind to get money and the spider event "improved". So while Max, the "MC", is grinding his way to see a tit, Eric keeps getting sex scenes, sigh...Next update will introduce Kira, the slutty aunt, so the dev can throw a bone to the MC and those that want to see sex content with the MC while he keeps doing content for his "real MC, Eric" without people complaining that Max doesn't get sex scenes.

Let's hope the next update at least solves the problem with the saves, because starting again every new update, even if it's a small one, it's a pain in the ass.

I guess most of this comment isn't really for you, but for the dev, but since he interacts only a little with the thread...

• Angry
Reactions: Raul

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Since Big Brother laid alot of the ground work how come updates are so far inbetween for this game? Whats the hold up exactly? Is Aleksy making his own renders but using the same characters?
He is doing his own renders of the same characters and is making the game in renpy. Other than that he is using the same dialogue, the same events and it's making some little changes or is expanding some things, like making more Eric content because reasons.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So while Max, the "MC", is grinding his way to see a tit, Eric keeps getting sex scenes, sigh...
Hey, Eric had to grind a lot too.

On a serious note, congratulations, you found the antagonist. Can we move on, now?

I hope with the arrival of Kira next update, we'll still be able to spy on Alice showering alone. It always annoyed me that event was available for such a short time. Especially since it opens potential scenario's further along the lines. You start to fool around with one of the girls, they spot you outside and invite you in.

Reactions: Raul
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes