3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You are saying that no NTR but in your post of what's new you said this:
-Now you can watch Ann and Eric from the ladder.
-Improved scenes at the TV (watching with Ann and spying on Ann with Eric).
Hate to be that guy, but since in this incest game the family members are LI, that's NTR.

I don't know how long this update took, but if what you said is all the new content in this update, well I guess I will skip this update. He basically added a few new scenes that seems kind of short, the start of the grind to open opportunities (I don't know why it's needed to apologize three times for the same reason), of course more grind to get money and the spider event "improved". So while Max, the "MC", is grinding his way to see a tit, Eric keeps getting sex scenes, sigh...Next update will introduce Kira, the slutty aunt, so the dev can throw a bone to the MC and those that want to see sex content with the MC while he keeps doing content for his "real MC, Eric" without people complaining that Max doesn't get sex scenes.

Let's hope the next update at least solves the problem with the saves, because starting again every new update, even if it's a small one, it's a pain in the ass.

I guess most of this comment isn't really for you, but for the dev, but since he interacts only a little with the thread...
Yeah I understand where you are coming from, at the time I said that I had not played very far into the game. Yes there is a lot more with Eric. At lest so far there has bin no Eric with the sisters. This is looking more and more like a game about Eric. On PATREON Aleksey said he didn't like Eric, but I wonder. As for saves not working, I think he should stop changing the past and just move on with the game.

Reactions: Mayonesa

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated for [v0.03]

money = xxxx

mgg.stealth = 100
mgg.social= 100
mgg.cleanness = 100

mgg.energy = 100
(since daily sleep counter depends on it, its better to keep energy value around 10~25, if you are low to interact)

Character stats:
(relmax = Relationship with max, mood = Character's mood, free = Emancipation )

chars["lisa"].relmax
chars["lisa"].mood
chars.["lisa"].free

chars["ann"].relmax
chars["ann"].mood
chars["ann"].free

chars["alice"].relmax
chars["alice"].mood
chars["alice"].free

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mood Chart: (approx. range)
< -285
-284 ~ -165
-164 ~ -75
-74 ~ -15
-14 ~ 15
16 ~ 75
76 ~ 165
166 ~ 285
> 285
-4 level (Terrible)
-3 level (Very bad)
-2 level (Bad)
-1 level (So so)
0 level (Neutral)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Very Good)
4 level (Wonderful)

Relationship Chart: (approx. range)
< -250
-250 ~ -99
-100 ~ -1
0 ~ 99
100 ~ 249
250 ~ 449
450 ~ 699
700 ~ 999
> 1000
-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

Future stats:
mgg.massage
mgg.ero_massage
mgg.training
mgg.kissing
mgg.cuni
mgg.sex
mgg.anal
Someone might need to look at the cheats for the newest version as it seems these cheats don't work anymore

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
i admit i can see an effort to change the game ,add new opportunities make it really interesting...still no connection with eric and the girls...thats problem...come on! (y)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey, Eric had to grind a lot too.

On a serious note, congratulations, you found the antagonist. Can we move on, now?

I hope with the arrival of Kira next update, we'll still be able to spy on Alice showering alone. It always annoyed me that event was available for such a short time. Especially since it opens potential scenario's further along the lines. You start to fool around with one of the girls, they spot you outside and invite you in.
Yeah,one of the most annoying in BB was that we can't longer massage Alice at the pool,because after 0.6 she is not at home anymore.And if you don't have enough points for erotic massage you can't continue the progress with Ann.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes