3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
One of the reason I will wait for 0.04.Actually better wait for the bugfix of 0.04:)
Or whenever Kira is in the game.
Yeah, I think that is a good plan. So much start over till then. Maybe we can start playing for real, with that update.

From Aleksey
Problems with saves will disappear in v0.04 as soon as Kira appears in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: armion82

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, I think that is a good plan. So much start over till then. Maybe we can start playing for real, with that update.

From Aleksey
Problems with saves will disappear in v0.04 as soon as Kira appears in the game.
And then new bugs will appear :devilish:

omocik

May 2, 2017
During Stick or carrot quest error occurs when I want to give her present and there's no cutscene afterwards. It's after 2nd gift and kiss
lisatalk line1450 key error 5
and 1118 bool has no len

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
During Stick or carrot quest error occurs when I want to give her present and there's no cutscene afterwards. It's after 2nd gift and kiss
lisatalk line1450 key error 5
and 1118 bool has no len
It's a bug, wait for bugfix, read list on page 103. Aleksey is working on it.

Reactions: omocik

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's a bug, wait for bugfix, read list on page 103. Aleksey is working on it.
I am so glad that there is so many people that are playing the games and are catching the bugs.
I usualy wait for the bugfix even for a games that I am getteing before most people.
We should give much more credits to the devs that are releasing flawless updates with no bugs at all.
Yes they tend to need more time between updates,but hardly get the appreciation.

Ossame

Nov 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Money Cheat detection is implemented in the Game, when you have very high Money.
  • Warning messages could be displayed when you ask Money from Ann for completing chores.
  • And could occur during other events, such as buying dress for Alice / Lisa.
To avoid such warnings, keeping the Money cheat value between 300 ~to~ 500 is optimal.

However, there is an option to get Loan / Credit within the Laptop menu -> Cyber-Bank
(This will trigger as an Event when you need to fulfill a certain Story-related progress)

Updated for [v0.03.5.000]

Money Cheat:
mgg._m1_01classes__tange = xxx

mgg.stealth = 100
mgg.social= 100
mgg.cleanness = 100

mgg.energy = 100
(since daily sleep counter depends on it, its better to keep energy value around 10~25, if you are low to interact)

Character stats:
(relmax = Relationship with max, mood = Character's mood, free = Emancipation )

chars["lisa"].relmax
chars["lisa"].mood
chars.["lisa"].free

chars["ann"].relmax
chars["ann"].mood
chars["ann"].free

chars["alice"].relmax
chars["alice"].mood
chars["alice"].free

Mood Chart: (approx. range)
< -285
-284 ~ -165
-164 ~ -75
-74 ~ -15
-14 ~ 15
16 ~ 75
76 ~ 165
166 ~ 285
> 285
-4 level (Terrible)
-3 level (Very bad)
-2 level (Bad)
-1 level (So so)
0 level (Neutral)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Very Good)
4 level (Wonderful)

Relationship Chart: (approx. range)
< -250
-250 ~ -99
-100 ~ -1
0 ~ 99
100 ~ 249
250 ~ 449
450 ~ 699
700 ~ 999
> 1000
-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

Future stats:
mgg.massage
mgg.ero_massage
mgg.training
mgg.kissing
mgg.cuni
mgg.sex
mgg.anal
I seem to have broken the game by trying this :S

I've tried deleting everything and downloading again the ZIP from start but it still keeps the saved files I had before somehow

Whenever I try to go to the load/save screen it crashes. can't seem to reset. Just says Game/screens.rpy error. too much stuff to load. can any1 help?

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

I've tried deleting everything and downloading again the ZIP from start but it still keeps the saved files I had before somehow

Whenever I try to go to the load/save screen it crashes. can't seem to reset. Just says Game/screens.rpy error. too much stuff to load. can any1 help?
It's a bug, you need bugfix 0.03.5004

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Renpy stores Save files, Autosaves & persistent under AppData folder, thats why when you open a new update of the same Renpy game, you find old saves.

Goto Folder:

%AppData%\RenPy\BB_AS
(type the above in Folder explorer or manually go to c:\users\<windows login user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS)

And you can delete the Save files and Start the game again.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxbishup

mar87

Feb 13, 2018
Tell me guys. Could you get rid off Eric in this version? Because i have seen some imgaes from this version and seems like you can have sex with Ann and so on. And I'm totally stuck in storyline.

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Tell me guys. Could you get rid off Eric in this version? Because i have seen some imgaes from this version and seems like you can have sex with Ann and so on. And I'm totally stuck in storyline.

1. Patron
    Aleksey90 Will we be able to git rid of Eric in this game.

2. Yes, there will be a number of ways to do this.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes