3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
The game seems to be totally unplayable. I started a new game today from the newest version. Played 4 hours till I have only a couple of opportunities done, and no way to progress. I have 2 cams set-up. I took the loan, I got dress and swimsuit before Eric was able to buy them. Now i am just in limbo. Nothing new has happened in 2 weeks. Stupid game.

I am tutoring Lisa and i have tried to do the homework correctly and to let her get spanked. I have let her sister get caught by framing her about smokes. Nothing new happens. Interestingly girls stats toward me keep on changing rapidly, for no reason at all as well.

My conclusion is that the game dev is an absolutely moron.

Jul 20, 2019
The game seems to be totally unplayable. I started a new game today from the newest version. Played 4 hours till I have only a couple of opportunities done, and no way to progress. I have 2 cams set-up. I took the loan, I got dress and swimsuit before Eric was able to buy them. Now i am just in limbo. Nothing new has happened in 2 weeks. Stupid game.
bro... it's incomplete

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
What is the point for this guy to do the same game, in the same way, with the similar graphics, anyways? madness. I though there would be new plot twists , but noooooooo. wtf?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Luckzor and Zozefs

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
What is the point for this guy to do the same game, in the same way, with the similar graphics, anyways? madness. I though there would be new plot twists , but noooooooo. wtf?
Why are you playing it, but nooooooooooooooooooooo. wtf?

Ossame

Nov 14, 2018
Renpy stores Save files, Autosaves & persistent under AppData folder, thats why when you open a new update of the same Renpy game, you find old saves.

Goto Folder:

%AppData%\RenPy\BB_AS
(type the above in Folder explorer or manually go to c:\users\<windows login user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS)

And you can delete the Save files and Start the game again.
Thx. Was in a different folder but easy to find once I knew what to find

Game working perfectly now

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019

I am tutoring Lisa and i have tried to do the homework correctly and to let her get spanked. I have let her sister get caught by framing her about smokes. Nothing new happens. Interestingly girls stats toward me keep on changing rapidly, for no reason at all as well.

My conclusion is that the game dev is an absolutely moron.
Calm down dude, you don't have to be so rude. I'm also not following the game more (most grind). The game is still "unplayable", because the developer is working on the story and mainly on the renders. He's testing some mechanics, and improvements to the game, so it's basically a "demo" game yet. About the things you've been doing in the game, the game is totally a little different from the DS game. Max is no longer a bad boy, now he is a little good boy, just as the game doesn't (yet) have Max's Authority. So, there is no point in making Max's sisters be spanked (yet). I advise you to wait and play when you have more than +/-10 updates, because the experience is better and it will be more playable.

Maybe he is a fan of the game or the story, he decided to create his own. He did render on the fan art page and then decided to create the game itself. He took the DS game and tried to complete it, but I don't know what happened, maybe DS didn't like it very much, so he decided to make his own game on Ren'py engine. People love the game and the story of Big Brother, and the abandonment left many players orphan of the game.

Last edited:

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
something is wrong here...someone posted the broken link some days ago, and there are now some days and the fixed link not posted still nowhere...i need the bugfix to show this fucking shit maxi a real lesson... :p :LOL::ROFLMAO::cool: alice.jpg

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
List of bugs in new update on PATREON, best to wait for bugfix update as you will likely have to start over. Aleksey said they are working on it.

- some images are missing;

- added information in opportunities that you can't go any further;

- added the ability to "make a little noise" so that you are definitely noticed when peeking in the shower;

- errors in the texts;

- mistakes in changing Eric's clothes;

- error with placing cigarettes;

- error with the third sweet gift dialog.

Still being corrected:

- the problem with buying the cream if it is almost over;

- error in branching options with Lisa's lessons (+ creating a scheme for you);

- error with repayment of the loan.
I am assuming that by "errors in texts" is referencing errors such as these: 1587594521463.png
In which the text for choices are in Russian rather than English for those that are using English?

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes